CMYAD: Thread 9~Chp 53 to 56 - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
beautiful update!!!!πŸ‘

where should i start with!! god!!! its damn confusing!1 you know i read all the part twice even before commenting once and got to tell yo this still am lil confused!!😲

so he is a true rajput, i mean he is THE KING!!!! my goodness, then where does kushi come in between i mean how come he can see kushi's eyes when jodha is there??? hrrr total confusing!!! mumuy!!!!!!!😭😭

if he is married to jodha then what will happen next?? how will these people leave him now?? i mean will they leave him?? what will happen to jodha??
WHAT ABOUT KUSHI??? HOW WILL SHE REACT?? WHAT CONNECTION DOES SHE HAVE WITH HIM STILL?? PLSEASE SAY SOMETHING!!!
i was shell shocked wen i heard the king tell he is the prince!! 😲pls update soon da!!! thangadhu!!! 

thanks alot for such an wonderful update!!!!! i mean three updates at the same time!! god so much patience in you which i dont have at all:(:(:(:( A VERY BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THIS UPDATE!!πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘ AND FOR THAT CLIFF HANGER " IAM VERY VERY VERY😑😑 WITH YOU"
NOTHING TELL OR PRAISE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY LINE! I THINK IAM BLESSED TO HAVE YOUR PM'S!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
awesome updates
just loved them
but the flash backs were boring aas we have already read them
bbut the main twist i liked it
arnav married to jodha
king's only daughter
now wht will happen of arshi's relation
Omg looonnnggg update ⭐️ ⭐️

D update was awesome fabulous πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Arnav s d prince 😲 😳

And who s dis jodha if she s d real princess den how cum

Arnav saw khushi n his dreams πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Its confusing πŸ˜•

Plsss update soon πŸ˜ƒ

And thankuu for d long update 😊
i got into my doubts...is that his last birth...asr belongs to this generation even though 25 yrs back there was no kings and all den how could the king princess and the tigers are alive...is that the magic from which asr tatoo cam??
so she is nt khushi but they said he is married to the princess...so wat is he going to do now...leave khushi since he was/is marriaed...what ll be the kings reaction on khushi s relationship with arnav and where is it going to...after all his visualisation and sum truth yet to come...is he going to revenge on sumone one who triedd to kill him...if he was alive after the drwoning process and where was he??
why didnt he remeber those things...and hw did he died??
Thank u Mr.Raizada for da looong update...nd u knw wht chahe update kithna bhi long hoon hamareliye tho kham pad jayega..hahaha...really we r mad people abt ur update...so plz don't say dis update will satisfy us...we r greedy people...yeh tho ek sach hei mera bhai kya karoon...update is fabulus jaanthi hoon kehne ki zarurath nahi hai...phir bhi...nd da king's daughter is Jodha...i don't think so.dis may be some test for Arnav for his loyaltz towards his love...i think so,i hope so,i guess so nd last i wish so... otherwise...hmmm...plz don't prove me wrong...nd u give us da hint da eyes r nt da same...hahaha...u Evil...king of cliff hang...ok so da tiger saved him bt hw da tiger escapd...nd hw Khushi cme with Guptas???ok i knw u have a story with Guptas too...cz u never said da story of Khushi...suspense haaan ok ok keep it up...so nw i'm waiting for monday...nd os s a gud one...hope dis cmnt is long one.
πŸ‘πŸ‘thnaks...fabulous...πŸ‘πŸ‘
WHAT THE...?
he is a prince...how come monarchy still exists?..isnt it a democratic place?...:P
and ASR is a prince..? how did he get a tattoo which was not there until morning?...
how did the king and daughter survive so long without any modernization and just by hiding?
why did ASR live with deepika and anjali and the raizada's?
how is he still alive? who saved him?
and shit arnav is married to that lady? what will happen to khushi?
what will happen to their relation? since he is a rajput he can not back off from his duties towards his wife...
does that mean  he will marry her?
and he did not draw her in his sketches! instead he drew khushi?
arrrghh...my mind is filled with such questions...!
ESR! you have to update soon you get it?
anyways i LOVED this 3 page update...
it was filled with so much suspense...
eesh now i am scared to dream about being a princess what if it comes true...yayaks..!/...:P

Pls update soon...and thanks for the PM..:)

oh what the,,,,,so confused.
if the new girl is his wife,then who is khushi...
plz update soonπŸ˜•
A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
just loved d entire update!!!!!!!
so arnav z a king . wt abt kushi nw?
oh god some day u wl definitely gv us a heart attack with u cliffhangers.πŸ˜†
so plz plz plz update sooon or else v won't survive 4 d nxt update!πŸ˜ƒ

p.s. tnx 4 d looong update!πŸ˜ƒ

i thot khushi was d princess.. :(
ab kya hoga ?!