Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hakunamatata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: daredevilpreyas

chup all nautankis... all of my stalkerz were supposed to help me get through the time widout jerry... but all of you went and immersed yourself in your own work and let me drown in my sorrow... and now you say it is an accusation??? it is the truth aur sach hamesha kadwa hota hai...

😲 Jab dil hi Tod diya to jee kar kya kare 😲
Dr.Strange thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hakunamatata

😲 Jab dil hi Tod diya to jee kar kya kare 😲

same question arising in my brain...😭
hakunamatata thumbnail
That OS is amazing...not accepting my comment..isliye res kiya..kal dobara se type karungi pura
hakunamatata thumbnail

same questionarisingin my brain...😭

Ye dimaag mujhe de de ESR...virus : I am missing jerry detected...clean up required..jerry arriving..life returning..
hakunamatata thumbnail
Sorry gtg...subah kaam hai..need to buy currency to shop till I drop in bkok..
Dr.Strange thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Np... i was just really pissed at this dadi and anjali... was planning on making Arnav not forgive anji but i knew her life wud be of no use other than me writing about suicide and then arnav would repent... but i have had it with arnav's repenting...

plus i am trying to guess what Arnav's father did... my guess is he was havin an affair and arnav's mom couldn't handle it so she killed herself and his dad felt guilty and tried coming back but arnav showed him "the finger"... and he killed himself...

why i think like this is caz arnav keeps telling that his dad forced his mom to kill herself... any other theories???
luv_arshi thumbnail

Np... i was just really pissed at this dadi and anjali... was planning on making Arnav not forgive anji but i knew her life wud be of no use other than me writing about suicide and then arnav would repent... but i have had it with arnav's repenting...

plus i am trying to guess what Arnav's father did... my guess is he was havin an affair and arnav's mom couldn't handle it so she killed herself and his dad felt guilty and tried coming back but arnav showed him "the finger"... and he killed himself...

why i think like this is caz arnav keeps telling that his dad forced his mom to kill herself... any other theories???

me and my sis were also thinking of da possibilities dt must've happened nd came to da same conclusion..
sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ek chutki accusatn ka mtlb tm kya jano preyas babu..ye ek chutki accustn hum stalkers ka apman h🤣
sree_dey thumbnail
Hello bhooott...koi nai h yaha..so bhoot m ap se baat karungi
sree_dey thumbnail
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50