Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Symbolic Redemption of ASR...

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I think what we are getting is a symbolic redemption and not an emotional one

-He stood up for the dignity of her wife when Shyam called Khushi characterless hence redeeming himself for calling her so earlier
-Arnav massaging Khusi's feet and praising the payal which he earlier said was cheap. He even said sorry it could be both for the physical pain he caused by making her dance and also for Diwali pain
-He accepted that the marriage was not Khushi's fault, earlier on the wedding night he left her stranded but now he will shield her (though I would like a slap from Buaji or Nani to ASR to close the loop when contract marriage issue is revealed)
-Arnav called her gold digger but he has realised that money doesnt matter to her, hence he gifted her things like chana, golgappa e.t.c to make her happy.

I think he still needs to redeem himself for blaming Khushi for all the problems in his life. Please point out if I have missed out any other major humiliation suffered by Khushi.

P.S- I would have loved to see an emotional redemption but we will not get one for sure

Edited by Didikisaut - 07 August 2012 at 11:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhalmsleevarshamaharajdeeptha93Rita.CeyesonmeJayne...manal...jen_xfareeAGirlHasNoNamesree07anu17polly_mk

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
We are being shown the emotional 'redemption', too... ASR-style.

All his desperation to have her back at RM, his absolute panic at the thought of her leaving him, his machinations to get her back and his avowals to permanently bind her to him are all hallmarks of a lover desperately trying to hold on to his love and feeling it slipping away from him.

Jayne

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rishi_chhalmsleemskdscRita.CeyesonmeAGirlHasNoName

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

All his desperation to have her back at RM, his absolute panic at the thought of her leaving him, his machinations to get her back and his avowals to permanently bind her to him are all hallmarks of a lover desperately trying to hold on to his love and feeling it slipping away from him.

Jayne
When i say emotional I mean him not regretting in the form of words in front of Khushi...
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I think more on the way yaar case of this dadi I think Khushi and Arnav may separate may be

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Jayne
When i say emotional I mean him not regretting in the form of words in front of Khushi...

Absolutely necessary.
But I'd rather he regretted in front of others - with Khushi present,
THAT would be nuyee so-ch, uplifting, send a positive message to all the MCPs out there, AND win-over Khushi and us!Wink

Jayne

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

I think more on the way yaar case of this dadi I think Khushi and Arnav may separate may be
yes much more on the way, re-marriage will be one whereby he will redeem himself from contract fiasco
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Jayne

Absolutely necessary.
But I'd rather he regretted in front of others - with Khushi present,
THAT would be nuyee so-ch, uplifting, send a positive message to all the MCPs out there, AND win-over Khushi and us!Wink

Jayne

Yes that is what fans are waiting for, hope there is one remorseful dialogue between Arnav and Khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i honestly cant connect with this redemption im trying real hard
theres needs to be emotional regret too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13-DKS-

Go to top