Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
missed d episode.hw was it?am so curious to knw wt happened?can somone highlight d epsd?pls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Umna..Shas3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "curious" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
There was lots of Vineet Wink

Must watch episode for Ladoo LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
must watch it.thanks aishray

aishray

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
The episode was okay okay!!

I mean i hated hw she blasted Vineet w/o giving ne chance to him...

aishray

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti31

I also felt really bad for Vineet, but he had already decided to keep quiet for Mona's sake Cry

Positive was that after this fallout both realized that they don't want to loose each others friendship. I had this AWWW moment when Vineet thought that he won't be able to stop Mona if she tries to resign again and Mona thinking how someone could be that nice.
Although at times annoying I still liked some parts of her conversation with Suhasi. Specially when Suhasi was in this illusion that Mona was talking about her support and bharosa. Little does she know how far Mona has moved on. I was glad to see that Mona didn't confront Suhasi. While Mona distances herself from old relationships Vineet and she are building their (trust/ friendship) relationship .
Mona saying that she doesn't live in a dream anymore and what Sushasi is thinking (of Mona and Pradeep getting back together) will not happen Clap

Now getting ready to see how Mona will manaofy Vineet. I think Vineet will not let her go on a guilt trip and will tell her that he understands and everything is okay. I think this will be the biggest difference compared to her relationship with Pradeep. While Pradeep fought with Mona without her fault, Vineet will forgive Mona if she is at fault.

Edited by aishray - 08 August 2012 at 4:29am

rtmsShas3

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

I also felt really bad for Vineet, but he had already decided to keep quiet for Mona's sake Cry

Positive was that after this fallout both realized that they don't want to loose each others friendship. I had this AWWW moment when Vineet thought that he won't be able to stop Mona if she tries to resign again and Mona thinking how someone could be that nice.
Although at times annoying I still liked some parts of her conversation with Suhasi. Specially when Suhasi was in this illusion that Mona was talking about her support and bharosa. Little does she know how far Mona has moved on. I was glad to see that Mona didn't confront Suhasi. While Mona distances herself from old relationships Vineet and she are building their (trust/ friendship) relationship .
Mona saying that she doesn't live in a dream anymore and what Sushasi is thinking (of Mona and Pradeep getting back together) will not happen Clap

Now getting ready to see how Mona will manaofy Vineet. I think Vineet will not let her go on a guilt trip and will tell her that he understands and everything is okay. I think this will be the biggest difference compared to her relationship with Pradeep. While Pradeep fought with Mona without her fault, Vineet will forgive Mona if she is at fault.
                                                                                     wow beautifully written.well i skipped d scene of mona shouting at vineet.    

aishray

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

wow beautifully written.well i skipped d scene of mona shouting at vineet.    

OH HO to sensitive about Vineet HUH Wink I can't skip Vineet even if Mona is shouting at him LOL

rtms

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

U explained it very well!! 

Wanna c mona n vineet as pair..Wink

rtmsaishray

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.