The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

RaHi FF|Journey To My Heart|Part 7-Page 20 (Page 4)

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
awww that was amazing feel so sorry for her and him both

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-bird

kittu_arsha Goldie
kittu_arsha
kittu_arsha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
A Short Short Update..Uaaannn :'(

But its Okay untill You Give Us Such Amazing Updates..lol :D

LOVED it Againnn : :)

Update ASAP !

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittu_arsha

A Short Short Update..Uaaannn :'(

But its Okay untill You Give Us Such Amazing Updates..lol :D

LOVED it Againnn : :)

Update ASAP !

Next time long update Big smile
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Misti? That's what you name is?

Beautiful name..:)

I love the way you write..Its easy yet effective. It's simple then it has it's charm.. I liked you you had penned down the quotes which matched the situation perfectly..

Loved it..

thanks for the pm <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdNikki_Titli

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Misti? That's what you name is?

Beautiful name..:)

I love the way you write..Its easy yet effective. It's simple then it has it's charm.. I liked you you had penned down the quotes which matched the situation perfectly..

Loved it..

thanks for the pm <3

thanks. Glad that u loved it :)
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Brilliant work... loving it.

I've sent you a buddy request. Please PM me the next time you update.

All the best for exams.

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Brilliant work... loving it.

I've sent you a buddy request. Please PM me the next time you update.

All the best for exams.

Thanks dear.will sure PM uBig smile
Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
RaHi FF | Journey To My Heart |

Part 3

He drove the car too fast. Why it was so hard for him to see senseless Panchi beside him? He didn't know the answer. He didn't know..

"Some says this, some says that, Indications are serious, doubtfully noticing that
Really! Don't know what is happening to me...
"

"I should inform aunty", he muttered.But he knew Savitri Roy, Panchi's mother would be worried. She loves her daughter too much. "Now we should go home first, then we will see", he decided.

Moti! Are you ok now? Though he knew she was not ok, he was asking her continuously. "Please open your eyes. You know I can't take you in my arms, you are fat", he was crying, tears falling from his eyes.

"Open your eyes and see me,Tell me that it's not too late.
Open your arms and hold me,Tell me it'll be alright.
.."

He pressed the doorbell.

She was scared. She was scared to see her daughter like this. After death of Panchi's father, Panchi was the only reason for her to live.

Ranveer, what's happen? Everything all right? Why she is senseless??", she was shouting n throwing thousands question to Ranveer, her daughter's best friend.

"Aunty , aunty relax. Nothing happened. She just fainted. I think she didn't eat anything from morning". He lied. He didn't wanna say anything about her dance in nightclub. He lied.

"Please, call the doctor now. We can't wait too much", he said with a choked voice.

Without wasting further time he placed her on the bed and covered her with quilt.

"Relax. Don't panic. Nothing to worry. She will be fine physically. I m giving some medicines. Hope she will be fine", Dr.Ahmed said.

"Wait, wait, she will be fine physically means??", Ranveer asked with anger in his voice.

"She is going though depression. There is something which is the reason fr her depression. Talk with her. Understand her, Hope she will be fine", Dr.Ahmed said with a sad tone.

He was shocked. She was shocked. Two most important people in her life had no idea about her depression. She was her mother, who thought she knew her daughter too well. And other her best friend, who even didn't care to ask her, if she was happy n everythi
ng ok in her life.

"Ranveer, can you stay here some more time? I m really scared", Panchi's mother asked him.

"It's ok aunty. I will stay. I can't left my Moti like this", he answered.

He was scared. Scared like hell. "He is the reason fr her depression??", his unconscious mind said.

"Mom, I can't come home today. I have to stay in Savitri aunty's house. Panchi is not well. Savitri aunty can't handle all these. Hope you can understand", Ranveer said to his mother.

As usually his mother had no problem. She was too busy with her own life. She had no time to care for his only son.

She was sleeping. Sleeping like a princess. Life is a game. He was thinking about all incidents. After their fight, misunderstanding now he was in her home, in her bedroom, sitting beside her. Life is unbelievable.

He came near her bed to to take the bottle of water, when his eyes caught her, her hair flying in the breeze. His hand removed her hairs which kept on falling on her face.

"Let me feel the breeze around you. let my eyes admire you"

He started tracing his fingers on her face, all lost in her beauty. He didn't understand what made him to do the next thing. He kissed her forehead and while admiring her he leaned further towards her lips.

"Let the night come and my heart drown in love
Let me live the moment, let me drink the love..."

Hope this part is long. This is what I can manage, as my exams are scaring me like hell. Personally I love this part. plz let me know that if u love this part or not.For PM, send me buddy req. It will help me. Hit like and comment.
Thanks_Misti.

Edited by Sweet-bird - 14 August 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

dkprspgeetozallseasonrainMalvaikapulu1995soumyakpurplepixiekittu_arshaGayatriJethanilove_arshaABCDesiGirl93idiot_boxmuzzy_skgunnu1Aditi_4verforeverlazyCoffeeAddictUmIbrahimpia.rahaThe007ShivaniLet-It-Go-Ocean.eyes-SahiPakdeHai.Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index