The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

RaHi FF|Journey To My Heart|Part 7-Page 20 (Page 2)

muzzy_sk Goldie
muzzy_sk
muzzy_sk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the late cmmnt
well loved the starting!! ..an intriguing one..do update soon..eager to read further :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-bird

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hey really nice start...loved that line- "Loud noise is far better than silent thoughts, silent thoughts are poison"...
    please update soon...and please do pm me!!Smile

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

hey really nice start...loved that line- "Loud noise is far better than silent thoughts, silent thoughts are poison"...

Yup..tht line is very true..will update soonBig smile
Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

Sorry for the late cmmnt
well loved the starting!! ..an intriguing one..do update soon..eager to read further :)

Thanks Big smile
Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

unwaah unwaaah i want next part soon ...  Monkey Icons

it was bang on ...

ahahhaha don't cry, will update soon Big smile

soumyak

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittu_arsha

The start ws Amazing !

PM me whenever u Update Next :)

Thanks..sure i will Pm u
idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-bird

Originally posted by idiot_box

Yup..tht line is very true..will update soonBig smile
please don't forget to pm me when you update!!

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
RaHi FF | Journey To My Heart |

Part 2

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves"

She was changed. She was not that stupid Panchi anymore. She was tired. Tired of those irritating nasty people around her.They always dominated her. And her bad luck, Ranveer was one of them.

No..Not anymore. She wanted to feel special. Her dreams about a perfect partner, who will care for her, will understand her. She wanted someone for support. And again her bad luck, she thought Ranveer was her strongest support.

She didn't want many things from him. She had no interest about gifts, roses, teddys. She wanted a little time, a little time from his busy life. She wanted him to sit beside her, understand her.

She can remember all those times when her phone beeped.How eagerly she used to wait for his msg. He msgd her many times. Her phone was full with his msgs. But his msgd her how he should propose his next girl. What she should buy for his girl friend. Difference was that.

She was hurted everytime. She wanted to cry. But she was Panchi.Instead of crying she always gave her precious smile. But behind that smile..

"Behind my smile is a hurting heart, Behind my laugh I 'm falling apart
Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I'm not me
"

She was not feeling well. She was tired.Tired of explaining herself, tired of fake smiles and the forced silence. She had tried and she was lost. If destiny wanted to play this cruel game, then she should participate but she she would not play.

And with that she closed her eyes. She fainted. But those strong arms. She wanted to scream ''let me fall".

"Moti! Moti! Open your eyes.are you ok? ", he shouted like someone was trying to steal his life. The thought of losing her scared him like hell. He can't imagine his life without her.

"Open your eyes!! Damn it!! everything will be ok", he shouted, tears falling from his face.

But less he knew he was falling for her.He was going to an unknown destination. He was falling..falling..

"You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast"

Sorry for this short update. Exams, so little busy.Hit like and comment.
Who want a PM for next part, send me a buddy req, it will help me.
Thanks_misti

Edited by Sweet-bird - 14 August 2012 at 2:18pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

tellyswatsdkprspanu-arshageetozstuck.to.youMalvaikapurplepixiepulu1995Anikz003soumyakDaddyzPwincesskittu_arshaalicekhan11love_arshaABCDesiGirl93GayatriJethaniidiot_boxmuzzy_skgunnu1Aditi_4verforeverlazyniya_ssCoffeeAddict--Shukti--UmIbrahimrocksravya11pia.rahaThe007ShivaniLet-It-Go-Ocean.eyes-snowflake.Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index