The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

RaHi FF|Journey To My Heart|Part 7-Page 20 (Page 15)

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

Aww but at least they will be together and all but still hating annie already and what is the precap but cant wait to read further on sure everything will be alright by the end so yeah keep pming me and thanks for the awesome update

Don't hate Annie :P everything will nt be alright so soon

kittu_arsha Goldie
kittu_arsha
kittu_arsha

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Mistiii...Update kar na! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittu_arsha

Mistiii...Update kar na! 

Give me 5 mins dear
Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
So, first I wanna clear something. Here Ranveer and Panchi are totally different. No similarity with TBP's RaHi. Here they are in college not in school. And I know FF is getting so complicated. But believe me  you will enjoy it.

Wanna dedicate this part to Amrita Heart and Kittu Heart..

RaHi FF| Journey To My Heart|

Part 6

"Leave it on me Annie you know how much we are into this relationship and I am not going to hurt our relationship for her from my end be rest assured that she will be always my best friend, nothing more."

" Fine I will only trust you if u. If u(she exhaled) if you kiss me right now. Yes I want a proof Ranveer. In these 3 months you never ever kissed me, Kiss Me right now.

"Annie!! You are suspecting me?"

"You did not leave me with any choice Ranveer, I am feeling insecured. 'If you really want our relationship to survive then kiss me. If you love me than prove it to me.tum itna to kar hi sakte ho? If I can allow you for a live-in..'

"Its not Live-in Annie. I don't love her at all'

"You don't hate her too", Annie said angrily.

"Annie!!Plz.."

"Fine, I got my answer'"

She picked her bag and was about to leave when he held her hand and smooched her half heartedly. He never wanted to kiss his love like this. Not atleast their first time, Annie deepen the kiss. He did not stop her. After all she was his girlfried he thought and she is allowing him to stay with a girl in his house 'itna to banta hi hai' he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

Annie broke the kiss to breadth, rested her forehead on his and said 'I Love You Ranveer', huskily.

"Me too, just stay beside me. I promise I will make everything fine".

" Promise me that you will be mine"

"I am yours always, Trust me", he kissed her forehead.

"Panchi, you know from now Ranveer will stay with us!!", Savitri said Panchi with a big smile, "Now take your medicine and it's already 8pm, go and sleep". She kissed her forehead.

First she thought her mom was joking, but she knew that her mom not like a lady who could joke about a matter like this.

"Really Mom?? Ranveer will stay with us?? I can spend whole day with him??".  She cried and ran towards Savitri and hugged her tightly.

"Umm, someone is very happy!! What's the matter Panchi?", she huggged her also and tears falling from her eyes. She knew, knew what made her so happy,  her daughter is in love with his best friend, but from his friend's side, there was nothing like that. He agreed , just because they are best friend.

She was scared. Though she promised Ranveer that Panchi will not do anything, that can ruin their friendship. But she was aware that 'she can't control her daughter'.

He loves me?? Really he loves me?? 

"Off course buddhu, he loves you. Otherwise yesterday he didn't kiss you like that". She blushed.

She always loved him, and now he also loves her. She was happy, happiest person in the world. Nothing can be much better than this!!!. She smiled.

"You and me, together, just perfect", she said and blushed and hugged the photo which they clicked on her 11th birthday party.

He was confused. Suddenly everything are changing and he can't stop that. His love ya his best friend, who always supported him.

Though he was afraid to tell his mom about this but after listening the whole matter, his mom agreed.

He was not ready to face Panchi. He was aware that she is totally in love with him. But he has to go. he checked his phone. Two msgs and two missed calls. 

Panchi was sitting on the kitchen counter and reading a book. Her health was better.

She looked at the clock 9.33 PM and asked "Mom, it's already late. Ranveer nhi aa raha hai kya?"

She heard a car horn'Lagta hai agaya hai My nonu'

She went down and saw him.

She ran and crashed in his chest. I was missing you Ranveer.

He didn't said anything.

Panchi felt a little sad about it she did not know why, he always hugged her. So what's the difference now?? He is upset about something? I have to ask him.

They had their dinner together, Savitri was scared like hell.

Panchi was silent throughout.

Ranveer felt little bad. "Kya baat hai Moti? Itni chup chap kyun ho? Why are you so quiet?"(in mind good only she is quiet).

Suddenly Panchi
wrapped her arms around his arms,Ranveer became conscious.

"You really love me na?? tell me!!"

Ranveer was shocked. He din't know that situtation will be so hard.
'What..what do you mean Panchi? I love you and you know that."

No, I mean you don't look interested in me at all.

Ummm..Umm..Its nothing like that Panchi .'Your health is not good that's why'with that his lips were sealed with her lips.

Ranveer froze.

Panchi released and looked at his lips and then his eyes'I love you Ranveer'.

Can I get a good night kiss?? I am waiting for my goodnight kiss! She closed her eyes and pouted her lips.

Ranveer was nervous, he did not know what to do.He closed his eyes and muttered. (sorry Annie) .

Precap:

Panchi just get one thing very clear. Don't behave like a child. I DON"T WANT TO KISS YOU.

But why ? I am your girl friend.

Panchi please go and sleep, I want to be alone for sometime.

Why you are behaving like this Ranveer?

" COZ I DON'T LIKE KISSING YOU!! GET THAT!!" , He yelled.

Panchi was shocked to hear that from him. She moved back until she hit herself on the bed she sat down looking at the floor and was lost in thoughts.

It was good ya really bad?? Allright, I seriously wish you liked it.For Pm send me buddy req.
You know what to do if you want updates sooner!! CommentsWink LOL LOL
Hey no! Seriously, please do leave comments. They mean a lot!!

Thanks_Misti

Edited by Sweet-bird - 20 August 2012 at 4:59am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dkprspgeetozarsha.kriyaanshpulu1995Anikz003soumyakGayatriJethaniABCDesiGirl93love_arshaidiot_boxAditi_4verforeverlazy--Akshu--UmIbrahimrocksravya11The007ShivaniNikki_Titli

kittu_arsha Goldie
kittu_arsha
kittu_arsha

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Awww...Thabks a Lot for the Dedication Mistiii ! :)

I just Love Your FF..n Yes ! We know RaHi are different here..

n btw happy to see Ranveer like this ! I mean he loves his gf n is Loyal to her..What more a Girl wants..!

for now..I think..Annie is not that bad ! comeon ! She allowed Her bf to stay is a live in relationship with some other girl..that is Panchi here..but still..now the connection btwn them is diff...Panchi loves Nonu !

this ff is growing more n more interesting for mee..diff from others ! :)

well Written..N keep up the Good work Dear ! :)

And then..Read it Withou a PM n first to Comment..Yayyy ! :D

once againn..thanks a Lot! One of my fav RaHi work dedicated to me..Awiee !

Update the Next One Soon !

Like alwaaysss..Will b Waiting..n yes ! Just call me Kittu =)

Edited by kittu_arsha - 20 August 2012 at 4:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dkprspSweet-bird

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
omg u r making more n more intresting i cant wait fr d nxt update ...its fab n u r asking hw z it????/ RaHi dey r perfectBig smile n ur os z out of words.. fantabulous dear plzz pm me n i sent u a buddy rqst also..Wink

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocksravya11

omg u r making more n more intresting i cant wait fr d nxt update ...its fab n u r asking hw z it????/ RaHi dey r perfectBig smile n ur os z out of words.. fantabulous dear plzz pm me n i sent u a buddy rqst also..Wink

Awww..glad that you loved it..I know this FF is getting so serious..But the fact is that it's hard to write a story on a couple who are in school LOL, because then you can't describe that passion of love, pain and anger. So In my FF they are in college. Thanks dear..

rocksravya11

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-bird

Originally posted by rocksravya11

Awww..glad that you loved it..I know this FF is getting so serious..But the fact is that it's hard to write a story on a couple who are in school LOL, because then you can't describe that passion of love, pain and anger. So In my FF they are in college. Thanks dear..
hey no thnkzz btwn frnds ha...Angry pm me nxt tme again

Sweet-bird

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index