The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

RaHi FF|Journey To My Heart|Part 7-Page 20 (Page 11)

Nirju99 IF-Dazzler
Nirju99
Nirju99

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
pm me next time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-bird

kittu_arsha Goldie
kittu_arsha
kittu_arsha

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Update Naaa :(

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
So first let me clear something. It's very hard to write a FF on a new couple, I m scratching my head for new ideas. At last this idea came in my mind. I know many of you will throw chappals after reading it. I am ready for that. And in my FF Ranveer n Panchi are not so called stupid teenagers. So this FF will be different. Just a kiss can't change everything dear. Life is not so simple. And ya in this FF Ranveer is not a casanova,I think it's clear from my previous updates. Now Ranveer is running from what he did. That kiss was just a mistake for him. . Now enjoy.

|RaHi FF| Journey To My Heart

PART 5

"Ranveer you have to do this. She can't live without you.She is already in a depression. Plz understand", Dr.Ahmed said with a calm tone.

But, but it's impossible for me

"Ranveer, plz she is your best friend na?? Can't you do this for your Moti?", Savitri said , tears falling from her eyes.

"I understand how imp her life is for you aunty...but do you understand the risk of it? She is my best friend, but I have no other feeling for her. And behaving as her boyfriend? No aunty, Plz understand my situation also. I can't act that I love her. When she will know that I am not in love with her then?? I am ready to live in your house aunty, but not as her boyfriend. Now you have to take the decision", Ranveer said with an irritating tone.

"It's ok Ranveer..", Savitri said as she was asking to save her daughter life .

"Aunty aunty please calm down. I will do whatever is possible but staying with her 24/7 pretending myself to be her boyfriend is impossible for me and I have a girl friend also."

"I know you can take care of that as well", Dr. Ahmed said.

Ranveer had to accept it. after all he loves Savitri and Panchi.

" Ok aunty only for you i will be doing this, but if things get out of control then I am sorry."

"I hope it won't get. She is mature. She will not do anything which can break your friendship", Savitri said with a slight smile.

"I didn't realize, that I meant anything to you
But now that I know your feelings
But sorry baby, don't misunderstand me
cause I am not in love with you.."

"Are you crazy Ranveer?? Crazy ya mad?? I have nothing to say", annie said with a disgusted voice.

"Annie, Annie, Plz listen to me. I didn't have a choice sona (cupping her face)"

Annie removed his hand from her face."you are trying to say that freaking girl, who is your best friend is going to stay with you till she will be out of depression and you don't even have any clue when that day is going to come? I mean how could you do that Ranveer? Have you not thought about me for once before taking this decision?"

Annie please understand she is my best friend.

"So what Ranveer? What is she to you? Just best friend ?You guys know each other for such a long time, and you told others that she is your best friend but still you guys behave like lovers, don't you? Then how could you decide to stay in her house?"

"Annie sweety please don't misunderstand me.I am totally in a mess and now you are being difficult sona. Dad went london yesterday and he is unreachable. I am not able to tell him this whole thing and rather than being understanding you are not freaking out on me"

Annie: Do you even know how upset I am Ranveer?

"I know honey..I promie I will come out of this mess soon. She is my best friend n she is in depression,  hope u understand and I know you will support me Annie. Don't be insecure,she is my best friend you are my love sona", he smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Leave it on me Annie you know how much we are into this relationship and I am not going to hurt our relationship for her from my end be rest assured that she will be always my best friend, nothing more."

Precap: Ranveer and Annie kiss Ouch

This update is short, I know. This is what I can manage. Tell me if you guys are happy with this new turning point, if you are not liking it, tell me also. Hit like and comment. From now Pm will be sent who commented on my previous updates. I don't wanna send PM who is not interested. Hit like and comment. Your comment is very precious for me. Enjoy
Thanks _Misti

Edited by Sweet-bird - 17 August 2012 at 2:58am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

dkprspanu-arshageetozshiningstarzpulu1995Anikz003soumyakGayatriJethanikittu_arshalove_arshaidiot_boxABCDesiGirl93CoffeeAddictAditi_4verforeverlazySugarCubespia.rahaUmIbrahimrocksravya11Let-It-GoThe007Shivanisnowflake.Nikki_Titli

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
aww luved it plzz update d nxt part i cant wait anymore 2 see ranveer's frndshp turng into love n do pm me...

Sweet-bird

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I think the update was awesome..the story has taken a mature and realistic turn..and i am enjoying it..waiting eagerly for the next update..and i want a longer update next time!!so please update soon and don't forget to pm me!!

Edited by idiot_box - 17 August 2012 at 10:43pm

Sweet-bird

kittu_arsha Goldie
kittu_arsha
kittu_arsha

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Sooo Now RaHi Will Be in a Relationship..Though..it'll be Fake bt its Okay..Mayb Ranveer will Fall..Kaaashhh ! Tongue

n Then..Annie n Ranveer in a Serious Relationship..Woah ! That's Interesting Now Shocked

The Precap Ouch

Eager To Read The Next Update..Going Great ! Update Soon ! Smile

Edited by kittu_arsha - 19 August 2012 at 7:36am

Sweet-bird

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
RV in a serious relationship... Now that's a miracle!

Good going...

Sweet-bird

aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
AWESOME !

Sweet-bird

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index