The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

RaHi FF|Journey To My Heart|Part 7-Page 20 (Page 10)

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged

So here the teaser for next part:

"Annie sweety please don't misunderstand me.I am totally in a mess and now you are being difficult sona. Dad went london yesterday and he is unreachable. I am not able to tell him this whole thing and rather than being understanding you are not freaking out on me"

Annie: Do you even know how upset I am Ranveer?

"I know honey..I promise I will come out of this mess soon. She is my best friend n she is in depression,  hope u understand and I know you will support me Annie. Don't be insecure,she is my best friend you are my love sona", he smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

I changed my FF name. Now it's ||Journey To My Heart||. You guys are so lazy, didn't suggest me any nameAngry.So here the teaser. It's a great turning point of this FF..My best friend told me that My FF is like Ekta Kapoor's serial. and my reactions Angry.Ouch Shocked Cry

Edited by Sweet-bird - 15 August 2012 at 1:18am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_miniAnikz003soumyakGayatriJethanigunnu1ABCDesiGirl93Nirju99foreverlazyUmIbrahimThe007ShivaniNikki_Titli

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
No man!!Ekta Kapoor serials are like too over-the-top..your FF is far more realistic and cute!By the way, this teaser is actually teasing me!!who is this Annie now??!!You better update soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdrocksravya11

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
plzz update d nxt part soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

No man!!Ekta Kapoor serials are like too over-the-top..your FF is far more realistic and cute!By the way, this teaser is actually teasing me!!who is this Annie now??!!You better update soon!

You read part 4??? it's the teaser for part 5 Big smile Hahahah thanks at least u think that my FF is cute..will update soon dear
idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-bird

Originally posted by idiot_box

You read part 4??? it's the teaser for part 5 Big smile Hahahah thanks at least u think that my FF is cute..will update soon dear
Of course i read Part 4..I read it while i was in a class and then I forgot to comment..im sooo sorry!!I will remember to comment from next time!!pakka promise!!By the way, I loved the Rahi kiss!
idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
In fact i will start spamming!LOL
allseasonrain Senior Member
allseasonrain
allseasonrain

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
read all 4 parts in one go.awesome year.pls pm me.

Sweet-bird

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
amazing teaser

Sweet-bird

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index