Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-bird thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nikki028

Mistii...d story is gettin more n more interstin...n evry update is gettin more n more awesome...n i jst loved loved d way u r usin beautiful quotes vich truly reflect the scenes...totally yet another fab update...πŸ‘...thnx soo much for pm n plz continue soon...😊

I always eager to read your comment. Thanksn glad that u loved it.will continue soon
Sweet-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eowyn

When you realise that you might have caused someone pain, it's hard to live with that.
Ranveer must've gone through the same.
And now for the first she takes a new place in his life
Good job dear!
Ah! The torture of when creativity and exam clashes!
Facing the same right now.

Thanks..n don't mention exams..i hate exams..thanks for your comment
Sweet-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: kittu_arsha

Mistii..Againnn You Came Up with an Amazingly Written Update ! :)

I Loved It !

Sometimes even we don't know what is Happening..Why ?
we Just don't have the Answer To It.. :)

The Story Seems to b at a Turning Point..I Liked it how Savitri Trusts Ranveer with all Her Heart..Aww :)

Please Update Soon n Thanks fr the PM :

Yup..so many turning points are waiting...yup the relation between savitri n Ranveer is special. Thanks for ur comment, will update soon
Sweet-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: kittu_arsha

TEASER :O

it was Amazing..OMG ! RaHi Kiss ! First Kiss in The Forum..lol :D

I hope it won't turn out to b some Misunderstanding n a Fight Againnn !

N Yayyy ! THIS IS A FF now..Wowww ! CHEERS ! :D

Update Soon Pleaseee ! :)

RaHi Forevef ! =)

yup !!! RaHi kiss!! yup it's FF now..thanks for your comment..will update soon
Sweet-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmg_mjht_d3_rox

hey mishthi m akshara!!!!

awesome ff i really loved it the way panchi wa in the nightclub n ranveer saw her there it was awsome!!!!!
her mom was soo caring and wanted him to stay with panchi!!!!!
teaser was awesome!!!!
waiting fr the kiss!!!!😳😳😳
cont soon and do pm meπŸ˜‰

Hey Akshara!!! Glad that u loved it..will continue soon..thanks for your comment
Sweet-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

very well written πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks dear :)
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for commenting so late...have been really busy!!
awesome update...ranveer's concern for panchi is really touching!!now please update soon1waiting for the next update eagerly!!😊
Sweet-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: idiot_box

sorry for commenting so late...have been really busy!!

awesome update...ranveer's concern for panchi is really touching!!now please update soon1waiting for the next update eagerly!!😊

So finally here your comment..Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Post fast na!!!! :D 

Its a very goood FF!! :D Loving it to the deep depth! :D <3 Edited by xKishaxForevahx - 11 years ago
Sweet-bird thumbnail
RaHi FF ||Journey To My Heart||

Part 4

He started tracing his fingers on her face, all lost in her beauty. He didn't understand what made him to do the next thing. He kissed her forehead and while admiring her he leaned further towards her lips.

"Let the night come and my heart drown in love
Let me live the moment, let me drink the love..."

Then suddenly his phone beeped n he checked the msg..

" Missing You Baby :* "

A slight smile played on his face and he typed "Missing you too darling, will meet tomorrow. Muaahh" n pressed the send button.

"Love's a mystery, it's a mystery"

He placed his head in Panchi's bed n tried to sleep for sometime.

Suddenly he heard a noise coming from Kitchen."Savitri Aunty sure", he muttered n trying to sleep again but then he saw that Panchi was not in bed.

He ran towards the Kitchen and he was right, Panchi was in kitchen.

"What are you doing here Moti?", he asked with anger in his voice.

Nothing..Just came here to drink water as the bottle was empty", she said with a calm tone.

Panchi turned towards him. She looked a little pale he thought..."obviously because she is ill", he muttererd.

"Ok, Moti you go and sleep, I am coming with water. You should take rest", he told her.

"No, I am fine, I can take care of myself.", a tear escaped her eyes. She immediately turned back.

Ranveer came near her witnessing her tears and the pain. He tired to take the bottle form her. She pulled back.

Panchi was now unable to stop her tears.

"Let me do it" she said.

He rested his palm on the counter, while Panchi struggled in-between. She was looking here and there. Tears rolling down her cheeks heavily this time, while Ranveer looking at her all the time leaning in her. She moved her face...left...right...so did he without taking his eyes off from her. They were standing very close to each other.

Panchi pulled herself back a little to face him. Her face was totally covered with tears. She was looking at him, searching his eyes.

"I promise I will never ever interfare in your matters...sobs..i will never disturb you again...but please I can't live without you.

"I...I need you Ranveer" and she hugged him back.

"please don't leave now and I am not yet over with your love..."

He closed his eyes. He held her waist.
She was sobbing badly. He cupped her face with one hand and tried to say something.

"you have come just now in my life like a shower of flowers..."

But
she also cupped his face with one hand and touched her lips with his. He gasped and sucked her. From his side it was more of an apologic kiss which grew into a miss you one. They kissed caring each other. But after sometime it grew with I hate you one. Ranveer  gasp in the ignition. He wanted to pull back but he was surprised that she sucked it back making his groan her name for the first time.

"Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the skyline, through the window, the moon above you and the streets below.
Hold my breath as you're moving in,
Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly..."

She opened her eyes and saw the man in front of her kissing her so passionately. She has never felt like this before she thought. At one point of time she wanted to stop thinking what the hell is she doing with Ranveer, her best friend but on a second thought she pulled him closer this time.

Suddenly there was a thunder crash, which made them flinch, Panchi realized her position and pushed Ranveer placing her palm on his shoulder.

Ranveer  jerked back releazing her waist and looked at her still dazed.

What he was doing?? With his Moti??? He wanted to kill himself.

"I..I am sorry", he said and left her in the kitchen alone.

"Don't run away..and it's hard to love again,
When the only way it's been,
When the only love you knew,
Just walked away..."

Damn!!! I took three hours fr writing this. So Exam over n I am jumping and dancing. I think I should change the name of this FF because when I started it it was SS and now the story is changed. Suggest me some good titles fr this FF. Hit like and comment. Happy advance independence day......
Thanks _Misti

Edited by Sweet-bird - 11 years ago