THE MODEL FLIGHT - SHWETA KAWAATRA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

angel_86

angel_86

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Shweta Kawaatra - shweta_kawaatra_011_ra.jpg

The model flight

Television actress Shweta Kwatra wanted to live life independently ever since she turned 10. The leggyactress studied English (Hons) from Jesus and Mary College. "Why do we need to wait to finish graduation to start earning," remarks Kwatra, who started modelling while still in college. Like every college-goer, she also had her share of fun but that was only till she started work.

"I still remember hanging out at Taj Mahal Hotel, catching movies at Chanakya and gorging on noodles outside our college gate," she says. Kwatra says that she was an average student but still managed to pass with a decent percentage despite her hectic work schedules. So much so that she was left with no time for romance. "Who had the time for all that? I was forever busy juggling my modelling assignments with studies," she says. And she has no regrets. "I utilised my time well and that is what a youngster should do!"

Edited by angel_86 - 21 June 2006 at 4:08pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE MODEL FLIGHT - SHWETA KAWAATRA" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 22 June 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
thanks for article...
is she looks like model..... Dead
huh...
she is best fit for villan lol.... LOL LOL LOL

aish2

IF-Sizzlerz

aish2

Posted: 22 June 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged