Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

7th Aug,12 :WU: de DEBATE goes on-Baby vs Career (Page 8)

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Originally posted by deepa_jd

[QUOTE=Armu4eva][QUOTE=deepa_jd]

I thought that pregnancy at the end of internship and Career and motherhood side by side. Yeh toh career or motherhood ho rahe hae.
not everyone there thought d way u did sweety !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..Libra

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

I thought that pregnancy at the end of internship and Career and motherhood side by side. Yeh toh career or motherhood ho rahe hae.

Koyel ..pehle se aisa hi tha.. n majority folks on KP jis wall have supported this... Ouch

busybee..Librajayanti_dj

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

@koyel, yaar all iam tryin 2 say is we wanna see dr in dr nidhi... and on kp ji's wall every one supported mummy nidhi so much that he went wid it ...we lost a chance... and we gotta pay for it now !

No body wanted Nidhi to sit at home and get pregnant. Every body supported and requested for a career and simultaneous mummy nidhi.In fact the posts were very particular she should never be forced and the final decision should be hers.Almost all the aunties  are successful Career women. who wanted to see Dr. Nidhi.

fanktlkkoyelbasuLibra

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Why should u stop commenting?? There are plenty of people who love discussions in the forum?? How should one or two odd incidents bug u?? I encounter such attacks.. night and day... why should i stop doing and saying what i want to re..! Embarrassed N u have a good group here... turags libra mudra radhika and many others (sorry for forgetting all names) Smile

My submission was pertaining to the career vs baby thing.. i was dead against it..coz i had a faint feel of what was coming... nyways.. can only hope things change for better! 

Tanu, Since you have taken my name.. I am giving reply.. anyways, this is not on behalf of sujatha... She may like to give her own ...

first baby vs career... why there was no new idea from the so called unique 'hatke' story tellers as both career as well as motherhood are unavoidable in the life of any woman... leaving one for the other is a mere stupidity and till date I couldnt find a satisfactory solution for this with any of my female colleagues.

Shall I ask you what made you single out people and keep segregating each and every post based on that?? I am being targetted for being a third party by tagging me x, y, z... please show me one post of mine 'totally or blindly' supporting an actor or bashing someone... when the character or the track is not upto my taste, I always made a funny sarcastic post against it/ them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniLibra

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=radhika72]Quote @ Deepa

There is no use even if  career  track  is suggested on the FB. Be it baby or Career the man would have spoiled it with Mallu. No sensible thing would have been shown. Mallu is the curse of this show.
sweety there would have been ... now we never know...
did u see how KPji suddenly started showering praises on womanfolk there.. ur my army n bla bla !
that means he is likin wat they are sayin..and coz wat they are sayin is in line wid his thoughts !
we might have had a chance for career track but for ...

@bold  - totally agree with this... we lost a great chance... Angry 

/QUOTE]

Did i miss something . Does Nidhi leave internship? Why there is no chance for career track?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by radhika72

Quote @ Armu

Thanks for including me in the aunties list. I did'nt demand  baby  track. I felt  this  as a relevant conflict in this story and was curious how it is being handled. I still support Ashu as his demand is not that unfair.But  if  baby MC/MU or any negative track is good for the TRP's then no complaints. after  all the show must sustain . My only wish is they do not go overboard/ spooky  like last time/ . Let it  not be unbearable.

Yes... MC .. is what i fear.. its already happening in two shows... at the moment. .n yes.. they are big TRP winners Cry

MC create lot of drama which a mega serial badly needs. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Nobody, and I repeat nobody, ever asked for Nidhi to give up her career and be a stay at home mom...as one of the aunties on KPji's wall, I can certainly vouchsafe for that.,..in fact, in my very first post on the issue, I told him this was a non-issue...as one of those women who has successfully straddled career and home,. I fail to see the point in this debate...all people said was that Ashutosh also had a point that had to be taken into consideration...no one ever said motherhood should be shoved down Nidhi's throat...people only argued for a consensus that would enable both concerns to be addressed...

So, if the aunties on KPji's wall are to be blamed for the direction the show is going in today, I would really like to know which aunties were responsible for the Mallika track that preceded this...

At the end of the day, all of us love this show and want to see it as the best...we don't want it to be ridden with cliches and instead be a pathbreaking one that reflects the reality of our lives...we prasie the show when it deserves to be praised and point out the flaws when there are those...there is a difference between constructive criticism and concerted negativity...I truly and sincerely hope this difference is appreciated!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 07 August 2012 at 1:48pm

subashnifanktlkLibra

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Nobody, and I repeat nobody, ever asked for Nidhi to give up her career and be a stay at home mom...as one of the aunties on KPji's wall, I can certinly vouchsafe for that.,..in fact, in my very first post on the issue, I told him this was a non-issue...as one of those women who has successfully straddled career and home,. I fail to see the point in this debate...all people said was that Ashutosh also had a point that had to be taken into consideration...no one ever said motherhood should be shoved down Nidhi's throat...people only argued for a consensus that would enable both concerns to be addressed...

So, if the aunties on KPji's wall are to be blamed for the direction the show is going in today, I would really like to know which aunties were responsible for the Mallika track that preceded this...

At the end of the day, all of us love this show and want to see it as the best...we don't want it to be ridden with cliches and instead be a pathbreaking one that reflects the reality of our lives...we prasie the show when it deserves to be praised and point out the flaws when there are those...there is a difference between construictive criticism and concerted negativity...I truly and sincerely hope this difference is appreciated!
    Now why folks feel there will not be a career track. and the chance is lost? I truly don't understand Is it shown in the tv9 that Nidhi leaves job and gets pregnant? Why don't we wait ?

fanktlkLibraSujatha.rao

Go to top