Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

7th Aug,12 :WU: de DEBATE goes on-Baby vs Career (Page 7)

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Quote @ Deepa

There is no use even if  career  track  is suggested on the FB. Be it baby or Career the man would have spoiled it with Mallu. No sensible thing would have been shown. Mallu is the curse of this show.
sweety there would have been ... now we never know...
did u see how KPji suddenly started showering praises on womanfolk there.. ur my army n bla bla !
that means he is likin wat they are sayin..and coz wat they are sayin is in line wid his thoughts !
we might have had a chance for career track but for ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashnibusybee..Roza_DULibradebaparna77

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

Quote @ Deepa

There is no use even if  career  track  is suggested on the FB. Be it baby or Career the man would have spoiled it with Mallu. No sensible thing would have been shown. Mallu is the curse of this show.
sweety there would have been ... now we never know...
did u see how KPji suddenly started showering praises on womanfolk there.. ur my army n bla bla !
that means he is likin wat they are sayin..and coz wat they are sayin is in line wid his thoughts !
we might have had a chance for career track but for ...

@bold  - totally agree with this... we lost a great chance... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Libra

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Hope u now appreciate my dead opposition to this track from the day it was uttered.. Smile

Was it too much to expect this show to be different?

It would have been different if ppl there had advocated for Nidhis career.. but everyone wants to reason how Ashus demand is justified.. so well . .m all for this track now.. Clap (as i said in the morning.. saddist i am Smile)
u know i think all the credit for this goes to aunties on KPji's FB wall !

Tune mujhe aunty bana dia.Thik hae KPji page me nehi likha but IF me toh motherhood jindabad bola tha na. Thik hae mare ashirwad hae tere sath. Yeh KPji toh IF se pura dialog chipka rahe hae. Meri dialog le lia "Profession can wait but not the baby." aur Paisa bhi nehi dia Aur tune bhi aunti bana dala.Cry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..LibraSujatha.raojayanti_djmudraswathi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@koyel, yaar all iam tryin 2 say is we wanna see dr in dr nidhi... and on kp ji's wall every one supported mummy nidhi so much that he went wid it ...we lost a chance... and we gotta pay for it now !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evakoyelbasubusybee..Libra

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

u know i think all the credit for this goes to aunties on KPji's FB wall !

LOL 
now I understand wat they say when they use the word generation gap.. my parents always supported me in watever i wanted to do ..so never felt that pinch...but now I know wats this difference in soch !
becomin smarter and sharper ..thanks to all the intelligent gyan here u see ! even though my processor doesnt like being smart !

I thought that pregnancy at the end of internship and Career and motherhood side by side. Yeh toh career or motherhood ho rahe hae.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..Libra-rhythm-jayanti_dj

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Quote @ Armu

Thanks for including me in the aunties list. I did'nt demand  baby  track. I felt  this  as a relevant conflict in this story and was curious how it is being handled. I still support Ashu as his demand is not that unfair.But  if  baby MC/MU or any negative track is good for the TRP's then no complaints. after  all the show must sustain . My only wish is they do not go overboard/ spooky  like last time/ . Let it  not be unbearable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..Libra

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@Koyel .. congrats for getting ur dialogue featured.. thats a gr8 achievement Hug

But .. i totally disagree with th baby track.. m super elated with this maha twist..! Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..Libra

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Quote @ Armu

Thanks for including me in the aunties list. I did'nt demand  baby  track. I felt  this  as a relevant conflict in this story and was curious how it is being handled. I still support Ashu as his demand is not that unfair.But  if  baby MC/MU or any negative track is good for the TRP's then no complaints. after  all the show must sustain . My only wish is they do not go overboard/ spooky  like last time/ . Let it  not be unbearable.

Yes... MC .. is what i fear.. its already happening in two shows... at the moment. .n yes.. they are big TRP winners Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Libra

Go to top