Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

7th Aug,12 :WU: de DEBATE goes on-Baby vs Career (Page 6)

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Thank you Tanu, Deba

I liked the part Nidhi Vs Shyama... though I felt shyama didnot address the issue completely...

But that happiness didnot last long... hai Ram!! jhamela phir se shuru...D'ohOuch Angry

Though KPji said, she will be back in a 'good lady' avtar.. Iam not in a position to take her under any circumstances...jagan ka gaaliya have kekta flavor...

Jagan is neither good at acting nor his track... Hey Bhagwanji..we wanted new characters..but not these unwanted characters... kya kare ab... Sujatha!!! where are you??? I think Its time to again go on campaign...Ouch Pinch
Pinch
Ouch

Mudra I am reminded of your BT post 'A chat with Abji'.  The man misled the forum and his FB with this baby debate  and has brought  Mallu .Believe he is stalking your posts. So good/positive times are over in Ktlk for time being.She will be changed  .Now she 'll manipulate Nidhi to create MU. Good change na.Yes  Shyama part was good. But she did not highlight that career and baby can go along.All over the world women are doing just the same.It was silly for Nidhi to say only women who have nothing to do will think about baby. and She belongs to this generation.D'oh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkbusybee..BlushsarikaLibra-rhythm-mudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Well, at least some of you will have the pleasure of being proved right...goodluck and have fun!

Aare sujatha.. it hasnt even begun ... chillax .. we have many posts and thots to jam and yap on Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikabusybee..Libra

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Omg Jaggu darling back? Get ready 4 dirama nw! thnx u di 4 update!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Blushsarikabusybee..Libra

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by deepa_jd

u know i think all the credit for this goes to aunties on KPji's FB wall !

LOL 
now I understand wat they say when they use the word generation gap.. my parents always supported me in watever i wanted to do ..so never felt that pinch...but now I know wats this difference in soch !
becomin smarter and sharper ..thanks to all the intelligent gyan here u see ! even though my processor doesnt like being smart !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikabusybee..

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Well, at least some of you will have the pleasure of being proved right...goodluck and have fun!

Aare sujatha.. it hasnt even begun ... chillax .. we have many posts and thots to jam and yap on Smile

Not really, Tanu,...if the track ahead does not work for me, I am not the sort to sing false praise...and then, all over again, I will be branded the harbinger of negativity...I am already getting a sense of that today...so, why spoll my mood and that of the diehard fans...so, no comments from me henceforth!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Blushsarikabusybee..Libra

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Quote @ Deepa

There is no use even if  career  track  is suggested on the FB. Be it baby or Career the man would have spoiled it with Mallu. No sensible thing would have been shown. Mallu is the curse of this show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikabusybee..Librajayanti_dj

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Mudra I am reminded of your BT post 'A chat with Abji'.  The man misled the forum and his FB with this baby debate  and has brought  Mallu .Believe he is stalking your posts. So good/positive times are over in Ktlk for time being.She will be changed  .Now she 'll manipulate Nidhi to create MU. Good change na.Yes  Shyama part was good. But she did not highlight that career and baby can go along.All over the world women are doing just the same.It was silly for Nidhi to say only women who have nothing to do will think about baby. and She belongs to this generation.D'oh

I would  have believed Nidhi and taken her side, had she been a serious career woman... she has shown all timepass mentality.. how long her seriousness about this so called wajood stands God knows... Kya kare...D'oh... I too felt silly with Nidhi's dialogues..

subashniBlushsarikabusybee..

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Not really, Tanu,...if the track ahead does not work for me, I am not the sort to sing false praise...and then, all over again, I will be branded the harbinger of negativity...I am already getting a sense of that today...so, why spoll my mood and that of the diehard fans...so, no comments from me henceforth!

Why should u stop commenting?? There are plenty of people who love discussions in the forum?? How should one or two odd incidents bug u?? I encounter such attacks.. night and day... why should i stop doing and saying what i want to re..! Embarrassed N u have a good group here... turags libra mudra radhika and many others (sorry for forgetting all names) Smile

My submission was pertaining to the career vs baby thing.. i was dead against it..coz i had a faint feel of what was coming... nyways.. can only hope things change for better! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlushsarikaLibra

Go to top