Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

7th Aug,12 :WU: de DEBATE goes on-Baby vs Career (Page 12)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Originally posted by mudraswathi

and I guess I am fortunate enough that way.. I am a YT watcher...few days of rest on IF and YT will work wonders to my lappy too

@bold, Ouch Cry pls dont do this Mudra..u know we love u Hug Hug Hug

thik se so nehi pa rahi hoon Mudra..feeling so so bad...aap pls aisa mat sochiye Heart

Hug wallpaper

Thank you dear.. for those loving words..Hug. par Mallu ko kya kare... bardash nahi kar paa rahi hoon..uska khayaal..

Cute teddies...Smile

Edited by mudraswathi - 07 August 2012 at 3:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..debaparna77-rhythm-

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys.
Wow , so much debate and discussions. 
Guys I am going to play devils advocate here.  Mallika Upsets me too, and I loathe her as much as anybody, but think about the last few weeks, the tracks have been very logical and real. Before we get really upset and ruin our week and weekends let us see what our esteemed writer is up to. I think that the next 2-4 episodes will give as prety good idea. Then, we can react accordingly. 
Hopefully Mallka will not be allowed to harm the baby, even if she does try. In all probablity she will try, after all a leopard can never change its spots.  And if we are lucky that will be the end of her.
Also on the flip side, in some parallel universe, maybe mallu will be bette. who knows KPji might surprise us. 
If he doesn't, and he goes back on his words, then we can form a lynching party, and hang him with his own tongue.LOL
sorry, if i offended anyone. just expresssing my pov.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashniSSA777fanktlkkoyelbasubusybee..kaks0211mudraswathiSuvika.

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

[QUOTE=debaparna77]

Thank you dear.. for those loving words..Hug. par Mallu ko kya kare... bardash nahi kar paa rahi hoon..uska khayaal..

Cute teddies...Smile

Mudra, mallu ko goli mariye...waise hum sab jaante the ke mallu wapas ayegi...so? chaliye,kal subha ek badiya sa post banaiye Big smile good night sd tc Hug

busybee..Libra-rhythm-mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Woha.. pls chill . .i made a post.. to encourage Sujatha.. why r u reading it so negatively???

Who is tagging u? I said to her.. there are like minded people she can feel comfortable with... please re-read my post... before making such observation! Confused

Sorry Tanu.. i re-read the post. I was mistaken.. I shouldnt have reacted immediately..Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaLibrajayanti_dj

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
hmm whar are the odds..Mallu and J might be in kahoots to harm AshNi as M & J both have issues with AshNi Confused Mallu may act goody goody in the begining, as Mr.Angry old main said she will be a "changed person" and then she may show her true colors...sorry for being negative but Mallu seems beyond redumption to me just like kutte ki dum. We had 8 weeks of Mallu overdose and now i am feeling shiver in spine at the mention of her nameDeadAngry.

GoodOnekoyelbasuLibraSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

The stage is all set for drama, as long as Mallika doesn't come back to Mathur house, it is good.
Maybe we will see a different Ashu who now has immense trust in Nidhi  and is wary of Mallika, particularly around Nidhi.
 Thanks Tanu.

God i really want to see that...Ashu for once trusting Nidhi over Mallika...and being wary of her and protective of Nidhi...

thanks Tanuji

SSA777koyelbasuLibrakaks0211

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Luvly episode..Shyama was perfect-Nidhi ki Zindagi ki mazaa, Career aur Ashu ki khwaish,majboori-regerding all these she gave the best solution..Jagan stormy entry rocked,stage is setting fr next Mallu drama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOnebusybee..

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Brilliant WU..tanu ji, the episode ws tension filled.phew! Ranjie scenes were nice.. Shayama aunty & nidhi ws superbly shot... Db toh peeche hi padi hain... Ashni's & jagan ws powerpacked.. Kitna tension dekhe gaya hain ye jagan ashni ko... Precap: intense... Phew! Dnt mallu so soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOnebusybee..

Go to top