Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

7th Aug,12 :WU: de DEBATE goes on-Baby vs Career (Page 10)

busybee.. IF-Dazzler
busybee..
busybee..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Good night everyone :-):-):-) Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-rhythm-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@Deepa and Bhavita.. . good nite Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..jayanti_dj

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by koyelbasu

I thought that pregnancy at the end of internship and Career and motherhood side by side. Yeh toh career or motherhood ho rahe hae.

Koyel ..pehle se aisa hi tha.. n majority folks on KP jis wall have supported this... Ouch

I think ultimately Ashu will support Nidhi in double role - motherhood and career. Without husband's and family support it is bit tough to handle baby and job together mainly first 2yrs. But while pregnancy if everything is normal , no problem in continuing the job.Maternity leave yeh rule toh working mothers ke lie hi bana hae. Nidhi toh kam ke mamle bhi blessed hae.Arre KGH toh uski 2nd sasural hi hae.

Chalo iss positive note pe Good Night!

Edited by koyelbasu - 07 August 2012 at 1:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashnibusybee..Libra-rhythm-jayanti_dj

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

I thought that pregnancy at the end of internship and Career and motherhood side by side. Yeh toh career or motherhood ho rahe hae.

Koyel ..pehle se aisa hi tha.. n majority folks on KP jis wall have supported this... Ouch

I think ultimately Ashu will support Nidhi in double role - motherhood and career. Without husband's and family support it is bit tough to handle baby and job together mainly first 2yrs. But while pregnancy if everything is normal , no problem in continuing the job.Maternity leave yeh rule toh working mothers ke lie hi bana hae. Nidhi toh kam ke mamle bhi blessed hae.Arre KGH toh uski 2nd sasural hi hae.

Haan so to hai... Embarrassed she is lucky to have a flexi working style.. at KGH 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..Librajayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=koyelbasu]

Chalo iss positive note pe Good Night!
am gonna sleep wid imaginin ashu's happy face when nidhi tells him she is pregnant !
d guy will be on moon !

koyelbasubusybee..Libra-rhythm-

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by radhika72

Just read the TV-9 thing...  D'oh D'oh

So to all the .. baby -advocates.. hope u will njoy  THE TRACK  ROFL

A clarification .Nobody advocated  a baby in next 10 months. All wanted to wait for 1 year till she completes internship. But Nidhi wanted to wait "few years' and that was the problem in this age gap story.If baby and career is shown  parallel and not as" baby vs career"  I'll sure enjoy it.

Shyama said today.. 2 years... few years can be 2 years as well right?? Why should that be a deterrent... Ashu is 43 ... 2 years wont hurt right? Smile
   That was the confusion.Few years is vague and can mean any no.of years. If she was sure about 2 years she could have told him. If it is any other story Baby track is a big no. I feel this story needs this Issue and I support it  along  with the career. But tell me why you feel career track is over?Even if she falls pregnant both can go along. I believe that will be the case apart from MC or whatever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..Libra

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

@Koyel .. congrats for getting ur dialogue featured.. thats a gr8 achievement Hug

But .. i totally disagree with th baby track.. m super elated with this maha twist..! Party

Arre sab ki idea, dialog copy paste ho rahe hae. Mainly FF se idea le rahe hae. I feel that Mallu will be back to KGH & Nidhi will also working there,seeing Ashu's naya avatar Mallu will be jealous as usual and Nidhi's pregnency will add fuel to it as Ashu super happy and Pyar & Care barsaoing on Nidhi , she will try to harm the baby as with the baby it is the end of all roads to get Ashu back and separate Ashni.
koi hamare ideas kyun nahi churata !
mainu bhi  mere ideas tv par dekhne hai !
mumma !

Tere idea samajhne ke lie super intelligent hona parega, Aisa brain KTLK team ke paas kaha hae? Yeh toh ham hae ki apke talent pe fida hae aur apke writing ke prasad pane ki intezar me baethe rahte hae.I think you should try in Comedy Circus. Ab toh meri mathe pe scar mark ho jaega. Bhago....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Librajayanti_dj

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

That was the confusion.Few years is vague and can mean any no.of years. If she was sure about 2 years she could have told him. If it is any other story Baby track is a big no. I feel this story needs this Issue and I support it  along  with the career. But tell me why you feel career track is over?Even if she falls pregnant both can go along. I believe that will be the case apart from MC or whatever.

@bold  - yh .. i hope so.. since overnite they cant hv her pregnant since of today .. she is still contemplating her decision! with jagan back.. a week or two will go in that... so i guess by month end.. they mite show the pregnancy signs.. but who knows.. how long they plan to keep the track.. Confused

subashnikoyelbasubusybee..Libra

Go to top