Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Deepa and Bhavita.. . good nite ðŸ¤—
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Koyel ..pehle se aisa hi tha.. n majority folks on KP jis wall have supported this... 

I think ultimately Ashu will support Nidhi in double role - motherhood and career. Without husband's and family support it is bit tough to handle baby and job together mainly first 2yrs. But while pregnancy if everything is normal , no problem in continuing the job.Maternity leave yeh rule toh working mothers ke lie hi bana hae. Nidhi toh kam ke mamle bhi blessed hae.Arre KGH toh uski 2nd sasural hi hae.

Chalo iss positive note pe Good Night!
Edited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

I think ultimately Ashu will support Nidhi in double role - motherhood and career. Without husband's and family support it is bit tough to handle baby and job together mainly first 2yrs. But while pregnancy if everything is normal , no problem in continuing the job.Maternity leave yeh rule toh working mothers ke lie hi bana hae. Nidhi toh kam ke mamle bhi blessed hae.Arre KGH toh uski 2nd sasural hi hae.

Haan so to hai... ðŸ˜³ she is lucky to have a flexi working style.. at KGH 
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

am gonna sleep wid imaginin ashu's happy face when nidhi tells him she is pregnant !
d guy will be on moon !

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Shyama said today.. 2 years... few years can be 2 years as well right?? Why should that be a deterrent... Ashu is 43 ... 2 years wont hurt right? ðŸ˜Š

That was the confusion.Few years is vague and can mean any no.of years. If she was sure about 2 years she could have told him. If it is any other story Baby track is a big no. I feel this story needs this Issue and I support it  along  with the career. But tell me why you feel career track is over?Even if she falls pregnant both can go along. I believe that will be the case apart from MC or whatever.
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

koi hamare ideas kyun nahi churata !
mainu bhi  mere ideas tv par dekhne hai !
mumma !

Tere idea samajhne ke lie super intelligent hona parega, Aisa brain KTLK team ke paas kaha hae? Yeh toh ham hae ki apke talent pe fida hae aur apke writing ke prasad pane ki intezar me baethe rahte hae.I think you should try in Comedy Circus. Ab toh meri mathe pe scar mark ho jaega. Bhago....

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhika72

That was the confusion.Few years is vague and can mean any no.of years. If she was sure about 2 years she could have told him. If it is any other story Baby track is a big no. I feel this story needs this Issue and I support it  along  with the career. But tell me why you feel career track is over?Even if she falls pregnant both can go along. I believe that will be the case apart from MC or whatever.

@bold  - yh .. i hope so.. since overnite they cant hv her pregnant since of today .. she is still contemplating her decision! with jagan back.. a week or two will go in that... so i guess by month end.. they mite show the pregnancy signs.. but who knows.. how long they plan to keep the track.. ðŸ˜•
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can Mallika die a martyr's death while trying to protect Nidhi and the baby from Jagan...and then Ashu and Nidhi can build a temple to her memory and maybe call their kid Mallika if it turns out to be a girl...idea filmi hai par it is better than Mallika trying to harm the kid! Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Pregnancy or no pregnancy... baby or no baby... career or no career...

But definitely...NO MALLU AGAIN... that too in her nasty nature...

I had enough of her for 8 weeks and THATS IT... if it takes to change the writer I am OK with it...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Pregnancy or no pregnancy... baby or no baby... career or no career...

But definitely...NO MALLU AGAIN... that too in her nasty nature...

I had enough of her for 8 weeks and THATS IT... if it takes to change the writer I am OK with it...

Mudra, I think the sad truth is we don't have the power to change anything other than the channel 😆