Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Nobody, and I repeat nobody, ever asked for Nidhi to give up her career and be a stay at home mom...as one of the aunties on KPji's wall, I can certinly vouchsafe for that.,..in fact, in my very first post on the issue, I told him this was a non-issue...as one of those women who has successfully straddled career and home,. I fail to see the point in this debate...all people said was that Ashutosh also had a point that had to be taken into consideration...no one ever said motherhood should be shoved down Nidhi's throat...people only argued for a consensus that would enable both concerns to be addressed...

So, if the aunties on KPji's wall are to be blamed for the direction the show is going in today, I would really like to know which aunties were responsible for the Mallika track that preceded this...

At the end of the day, all of us love this show and want to see it as the best...we don't want it to be ridden with cliches and instead be a pathbreaking one that reflects the reality of our lives...we prasie the show when it deserves to be praised and point out the flaws when there are those...there is a difference between construictive criticism and concerted negativity...I truly and sincerely hope this difference is appreciated!

Now why folks feel there will not be a career track. and the chance is lost? I truly don't understand Is it shown in the tv9 that Nidhi leaves job and gets pregnant? Why don't we wait ?
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Tanu, Since you have taken my name.. I am giving reply.. anyways, this is not on behalf of sujatha... She may like to give her own ...

first baby vs career... why there was no new idea from the so called unique 'hatke' story tellers as both career as well as motherhood are unavoidable in the life of any woman... leaving one for the other is a mere stupidity and till date I couldnt find a satisfactory solution for this with any of my female colleagues.

Shall I ask you what made you single out people and keep segregating each and every post based on that?? I am being targetted for being a third party by tagging me x, y, z... please show me one post of mine 'totally or blindly' supporting an actor or bashing someone... when the character or the track is not upto my taste, I always made a funny sarcastic post against it/ them...

Woha.. pls chill . .i made a post.. to encourage Sujatha.. why r u reading it so negatively???

Who is tagging u? I said to her.. there are like minded people she can feel comfortable with... please re-read my post... before making such observation! ðŸ˜•
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Koyel .. congrats for getting ur dialogue featured.. thats a gr8 achievement ðŸ¤—

But .. i totally disagree with th baby track.. m super elated with this maha twist..! ðŸ¥³

Arre sab ki idea, dialog copy paste ho rahe hae. Mainly FF se idea le rahe hae. I feel that Mallu will be back to KGH & Nidhi will also working there,seeing Ashu's naya avatar Mallu will be jealous as usual and Nidhi's pregnency will add fuel to it as Ashu super happy and Pyar & Care barsaoing on Nidhi , she will try to harm the baby as with the baby it is the end of all roads to get Ashu back and separate Ashni.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@mudra ... like i said earlier ,ur one of the coolest persons on d forum...
chill ! and i love u !
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: radhika72

Now why folks feel there will not be a career track. and the chance is lost? I truly don't understand Is it shown in the tv9 that Nidhi leaves job and gets pregnant? Why don't we wait ?

If only, Radhika..if only! Like you have pointed out in your earlier post, an MC if there is one, is a tried and tested TRP formula...all the aunties on KPji's wall are pro-life..they would never stand for the destruction of a life...will that change his decision if he has made it in the first place...and in a GEC show, a purely professional track was never on...anybody would know that...somekind of family drama had to be generated in any case...the CVs might have simply chosen the tried and tested route...but am still hoping that they won't go that route!
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Just read the TV-9 thing...   

So to all the .. baby -advocates.. hope u will njoy  THE TRACK  ðŸ¤£

A clarification .Nobody advocated  a baby in next 10 months. All wanted to wait for 1 year till she completes internship. But Nidhi wanted to wait "few years' and that was the problem in this age gap story.If baby and career is shown  parallel and not as" baby vs career"  I'll sure enjoy it.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Arre sab ki idea, dialog copy paste ho rahe hae. Mainly FF se idea le rahe hae. I feel that Mallu will be back to KGH & Nidhi will also working there,seeing Ashu's naya avatar Mallu will be jealous as usual and Nidhi's pregnency will add fuel to it as Ashu super happy and Pyar & Care barsaoing on Nidhi , she will try to harm the baby as with the baby it is the end of all roads to get Ashu back and separate Ashni.

koi hamare ideas kyun nahi churata !
mainu bhi  mere ideas tv par dekhne hai !
mumma !
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhika72

A clarification .Nobody advocated  a baby in next 10 months. All wanted to wait for 1 year till she completes internship. But Nidhi wanted to wait "few years' and that was the problem in this age gap story.If baby and career is shown  parallel and not as" baby vs career"  I'll sure enjoy it.

Shyama said today.. 2 years... few years can be 2 years as well right?? Why should that be a deterrent... Ashu is 43 ... 2 years wont hurt right? ðŸ˜Š
jayanti_dj thumbnail
chalo bhaiya...
hamari to gud nite ho gayi ji !

gn everyone
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good night everyone :-):-):-) 🤗