Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Quote @ Armu

Thanks for including me in the aunties list. I did'nt demand  baby  track. I felt  this  as a relevant conflict in this story and was curious how it is being handled. I still support Ashu as his demand is not that unfair.But  if  baby MC/MU or any negative track is good for the TRP's then no complaints. after  all the show must sustain . My only wish is they do not go overboard/ spooky  like last time/ . Let it  not be unbearable.
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Koyel .. congrats for getting ur dialogue featured.. thats a gr8 achievement ðŸ¤—

But .. i totally disagree with th baby track.. m super elated with this maha twist..! ðŸ¥³
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika72

Quote @ Armu

Thanks for including me in the aunties list. I did'nt demand  baby  track. I felt  this  as a relevant conflict in this story and was curious how it is being handled. I still support Ashu as his demand is not that unfair.But  if  baby MC/MU or any negative track is good for the TRP's then no complaints. after  all the show must sustain . My only wish is they do not go overboard/ spooky  like last time/ . Let it  not be unbearable.

Yes... MC .. is what i fear.. its already happening in two shows... at the moment. .n yes.. they are big TRP winners ðŸ˜­
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: koyelbasu

I thought that pregnancy at the end of internship and Career and motherhood side by side. Yeh toh career or motherhood ho rahe hae.

Koyel ..pehle se aisa hi tha.. n majority folks on KP jis wall have supported this... 

subashni thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

@koyel, yaar all iam tryin 2 say is we wanna see dr in dr nidhi... and on kp ji's wall every one supported mummy nidhi so much that he went wid it ...we lost a chance... and we gotta pay for it now !

No body wanted Nidhi to sit at home and get pregnant. Every body supported and requested for a career and simultaneous mummy nidhi.In fact the posts were very particular she should never be forced and the final decision should be hers.Almost all the aunties  are successful Career women. who wanted to see Dr. Nidhi.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Why should u stop commenting?? There are plenty of people who love discussions in the forum?? How should one or two odd incidents bug u?? I encounter such attacks.. night and day... why should i stop doing and saying what i want to re..! ðŸ˜³ N u have a good group here... turags libra mudra radhika and many others (sorry for forgetting all names) ðŸ˜Š

My submission was pertaining to the career vs baby thing.. i was dead against it..coz i had a faint feel of what was coming... nyways.. can only hope things change for better! 

Tanu, Since you have taken my name.. I am giving reply.. anyways, this is not on behalf of sujatha... She may like to give her own ...

first baby vs career... why there was no new idea from the so called unique 'hatke' story tellers as both career as well as motherhood are unavoidable in the life of any woman... leaving one for the other is a mere stupidity and till date I couldnt find a satisfactory solution for this with any of my female colleagues.

Shall I ask you what made you single out people and keep segregating each and every post based on that?? I am being targetted for being a third party by tagging me x, y, z... please show me one post of mine 'totally or blindly' supporting an actor or bashing someone... when the character or the track is not upto my taste, I always made a funny sarcastic post against it/ them...

subashni thumbnail

@bold  - totally agree with this... we lost a great chance... ðŸ˜¡ 

/QUOTE]

Did i miss something . Does Nidhi leave internship? Why there is no chance for career track?

subashni thumbnail

Yes... MC .. is what i fear.. its already happening in two shows... at the moment. .n yes.. they are big TRP winners ðŸ˜­

MC create lot of drama which a mega serial badly needs. 
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nobody, and I repeat nobody, ever asked for Nidhi to give up her career and be a stay at home mom...as one of the aunties on KPji's wall, I can certainly vouchsafe for that.,..in fact, in my very first post on the issue, I told him this was a non-issue...as one of those women who has successfully straddled career and home,. I fail to see the point in this debate...all people said was that Ashutosh also had a point that had to be taken into consideration...no one ever said motherhood should be shoved down Nidhi's throat...people only argued for a consensus that would enable both concerns to be addressed...

So, if the aunties on KPji's wall are to be blamed for the direction the show is going in today, I would really like to know which aunties were responsible for the Mallika track that preceded this...

At the end of the day, all of us love this show and want to see it as the best...we don't want it to be ridden with cliches and instead be a pathbreaking one that reflects the reality of our lives...we prasie the show when it deserves to be praised and point out the flaws when there are those...there is a difference between constructive criticism and concerted negativity...I truly and sincerely hope this difference is appreciated!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago