India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

some are looking much younger post leap

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
hi , dont u all think dat some people  in the show are  looking much younger post leap dan wat they looked like pre leapLOL

starting with veena ...her hair is as black as before ..maybe even a bit more tooLOL...when she used to wear sarees preleap she dint look dat young as she was looking todayLOL

seema .also looks pretty young ..doesnt look as if she is mother of two grown up kids LOL

raveena nd vikram ...also look pretty much the same ..but a bit more younger dan their pre leap look LOL

about richa no comments ..nd she is defintely not worth any comment...

last but not da least siddhi nd kunal...
they look the same ...neither much younger  nor older ...
siddhi is very much the same ...
liked the change in kunal's attire ...

so for most of people ...it seems instead of heading for a leap they have gone bak in time ...especially veend nd vira ROFL

Edited by stuti123 - 07 August 2012 at 11:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mochas156_Neetu_DeepShadowarabicanancy1996rainbowgirlAnkitaKaransu369Rishrabh

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
ha ha me too was thinking that too after nine years kya cream use karthe ho yaar hume bhi toh batoe...
he he 

waise takra was lookingold with grey hairs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicaAnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
don't worry yaar...very soon siddhi is going to be as sexy as ever...the look will change...i can't wait to see her new look right infront of my eyes...

kunal is looking dashing n handsome...super cool papa...

the rest i care a damn...

but seema was looking gorgeous...

sonia was looking gorgeous in a saree...but richa looks ugly...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaria60

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

don't worry yaar...very soon siddhi is going to be as sexy as ever...the look will change...i can't wait to see her new look right infront of my eyes...

Agree Mages If you don't think of Richa, just look at Sonia, she was looking the most beautiful and gorgeous today. Sonia looks lot better in Indian attire and am glad she wore saree today, that too yellowEmbarrassed

Loved Kunal's vested look, his son shaving him was really great scene.Day Dreaming

Seema Always looks gorgeous, she is my 2nd favorite in the showEmbarrassed

Also have to say, Veena was looking very young and pretty, I have never seen Alka Amin like this beforeWink
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Agree Mages If you don't think of Richa, just look at Sonia, she was looking the most beautiful and gorgeous today. Sonia looks lot better in Indian attire and am glad she wore saree today, that too yellowEmbarrassed

yup sonia looks gorgeous in sarees...she have worn it in DMG days...here i am saying sonia looks gorgeous as ever in that yellow sareeEmbarrassed...but richa looks ugly in that saree...LOL

Loved Kunal's vested look, his son shaving him was really great scene.Day Dreaming

he was looking so handsome and dashing in his vested look...now i can't wait kunal to see siddhi in her sexy avtaar with her hair curls...and those revealing sarees...she will look gorgeous...instance re-magic of SiNal chemistry...

yup the shaving scene of kunal-anand C was too cute...

yup she always look gorgeous...and my fav tooEmbarrassed

Also have to say, Veena was looking very young and pretty, I have never seen Alka Amin like this beforeWink

yup...alkaji looks gorgeous in it...but veena...the less say the better...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

yup sonia looks gorgeous in sarees...she have worn it in DMG days...here i am saying sonia looks gorgeous as ever in that yellow sareeEmbarrassed...but richa looks ugly in that saree...LOL

Leela, now you are making me regret not watching DMG. BTW, what's the full form of DMG?

he was looking so handsome and dashing in his vested look...now i can't wait kunal to see siddhi in her sexy avtaar with her hair curls...and those revealing sarees...she will look gorgeous...instance re-magic of SiNal chemistry...

Yeah, SINal meeting and falling in love all over again would be very nice to seeEmbarrassed

Yep, that's why I said the actress Alka AminLOL, these days many of us forget to differentiate between the actors and charactersTongue
[/QUOTE]
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Leela, now you are making me regret not watching DMG. BTW, what's the full form of DMG?

the full form of DMG is Dill Mill Gaye...it airs on star one...its a very popular youth show...based on the love stories of doctors...Armaan-Riddhima the main couple are the most popular couple of TV...Armaan is played by Karan Singh Grover...he is a rage for the girls...but not for me...Riddima was played by 3 different girls Shilpa Anand...Sukriti Khandpal...Jennifer Winget(KSG real wife)...Sonia plays Dr Keerti...and her husband is Ayaz aka Gaurav as Dr Subhangkar

Yeah, SINal meeting and falling in love all over again would be very nice to seeEmbarrassed

can't wait for the day...but its going to be painful since siddhi will maintain a distance and kunal might think she hates him...double drunken status...but it would be passionate yaar...

Yep, that's why I said the actress Alka AminLOL, these days many of us forget to differentiate between the actors and charactersTongue

i agree...
[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

the full form of DMG is Dill Mill Gaye...it airs on star one...its a very popular youth show...based on the love stories of doctors...Armaan-Riddhima the main couple are the most popular couple of TV...Armaan is played by Karan Singh Grover...he is a rage for the girls...but not for me...Riddima was played by 3 different girls Shilpa Anand...Sukriti Khandpal...Jennifer Winget(KSG real wife)...Sonia plays Dr Keerti...and her husband is Ayaz aka Gaurav as Dr Subhangkar

can't wait for the day...but its going to be painful since siddhi will maintain a distance and kunal might think she hates him...double drunken status...but it would be passionate yaar...

i agree...
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Leela for the details about DMG. If it still airs, I will try to catch it Wink

Go to top