Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
welcome to Parichay forum Ria..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ria60

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Ria - welcome to the forum and be a positive active member (we are in desperate need for some positivity on this forum)...

Ignoring all bloopers, I sincerely hope that EK/BT/CVs are able to recreate the SiNal magic all over again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ria60

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Well the people are not pessimistic but I do agree there is a certain lack of optimism! And for this I would solely blame the CV's and writers of the show who have time and again proved to what extent they can ruin the show!AngryAngryYes CV's did a great favour by not showing Kunal marry Richa yetClapClap and I believe that a certain portion of the credit goes to the so called pessimists for their efforts, they have been religiously providing the cast and crew of Parichay regular feedback for the past several months.The so called pessimists are not not egoistical enough to claim that the credit is solely theirs, of course not, credit is due to the pious souls who have adamantly expressed their faith in the fictional Mr Kunal Chopra time and againClapClap!

What one must try and understand is positivity and admiration does keep the show on air but equally essential are the rants of the so called pessimists to ensure that some 'sense' too get included!Clap because at the end of the day everyone wants a good show!Wink.And it's funny that I haven't yet seen any of so called pessimists ask  people who like to remain positive not to be, infact I have often seen posts appreciating them, then why not simply let the so called pessimists do what they want to -'criticise' when they see their favourite show and character being butchered!Wink

Edited by chitsss - 08 August 2012 at 3:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnensan_aishcooldipikaDrivemecracyrainbowgirl-Rojaa-

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
oooh yes i absolutly agree dat d rants r necessary n dat v need 2 spur dem 2 gv us a sensibl show ...criticism as imp as appreciation...
rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I believe a true fan is the one who can appreciate & criticize an actor/character equally. when the character is doing something praise worthy i'l definitely praise & when the character is shown as a despicable person i'l  not hold myself back. i surely will say what is bad & what needs to be done to improve it.

Nobody is jumping any guns here, the pessimistic attitude is the result of the character being made a joke of from the past two weeks. I agree that by not marrying richa kunal did the right thing, but is he doing a right thing by allowing her to roam around his house & hosting b'day party for his son?

Kunal chopra is the central character and the so called pessimistic people are trying their level best to keep him in the central role. we want him in the central role as a hero not as a zero, that's what he's become now, not worthy of appreciation at all.

Sorry if am being rude here but i feel the people who say they are big fans of KC and are blind to his demeaning character are not his true fans but show hypocritic attitude as they don't seem to care about the character going from bad to worse. Its the quantity of the actor they are more concerned about than the quality & character i feel Ouch

Edited by rainbowgirl - 08 August 2012 at 5:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishSinal_Devakshiannie_mckinnencooldipikachitsssFariyalMalarkodiparadigm-Rojaa-

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
didnt intend calling ny1 pessimist or 2 infer dat ny of u r wrong...i was just referring 2 d entire mood in d forum wic i found a bit negative...n ofcourse makers pof d show r responsibl 4 such attitude...in no way m i tryng 2 support dem or rally behid d idea of buthering kunals character mercilessly ...v shud criticise n point out d loopholes n bloopers...it was just a general comment on d atmoshere in d forum by no means did i intend 2 undermine d efforts of dis group in tryng to  make parichay wat it "shud b"..

Edited by riachopra - 08 August 2012 at 2:31am
annie_mckinnen Senior Member
annie_mckinnen
annie_mckinnen

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Oh again with the pessimistic optimistic debateDead. When will we learn to understand this is not about either. This is about liking the show and characters or not and offering suitable criticism. Some of us like the show as it is and some of us don't. Those who don't, keep offering suggestions for improvement. It is up to the other half and the makers whether they want to listen or not. But this being an open forum NO ONE can ask them to shut up. You can close your ears but they don't have to close their mouth. Just like when the optimistic lot wax eloquently about the virtues of their favorite character, his or her hair, smile, shirt etc and we are forced to read - or rather most of the time ignore every word to avoid the risk of going insane.Dead 

For the record, it is this pessimistic lot, their constant feedback, their tweets, their messages, their phone calls that probably made sure that Kunal did not marry Richa. Unlike certain people who kept asking us to have faith in an imaginary character who is merely a puppet at the hands of the CVs, these people tried to ensure that the puppet master listened. And it seemed like they listened - at least for now. So huge round of applause for them.

And see they also know their work is not yet done. They have to continue to offer suggestions to ensure the puppet master never stops listening and thinking. Even when the optimistic lot often does.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikachitsssFariyalrainbowgirl-Rojaa-

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Let's nt b so much optimistic that nt b able to bear through shock treatment given by cv's through witcha nd chopra's. Optimism has reachd a point of saturation b4 rohit murder track startd nd now it's in the declining phase.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Hima-

Go to top