India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

lets not b pessimistic

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
hey ppl...just joined d forum 2day n reading through d posts i just dat mayb v r bng pessimistic abt d whole thg...oviously evr menber here adores kunal n siddhi so lets nt forget it was d same EK n her cvs who gv us dis amazing couple so lets nt bash dem outrigthly n let d drama unfold its just bn 2 daz of d leap...dey cnt b stupid enough 2 keep d crap on 4 too long ...so lets b optimistic n support d show v al love...:-D:-D:-D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312rima310309annaarabicaamul_kn--AiSha--MalarkodiHitchHiker_-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
When I saw your ID, I thought it's Richa ChopraLOL I thought just because you like Richa Thakaral and want her to become Richa Chopra, you chose this IDEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SV_20HitchHiker_

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
TongueTongue..lol...like richa...nt in a million years!!!how i pray dat c nvr becomes richa chopra!!n nywaz thakraal suits herWink

-RaniHitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Ria, Welcome to the forum!

Now to your topic.. I don't think anyone here is being pessimistic.. we are only talking about what we saw in the episode today. And about bashing the cvs and EK, I think they had it coming when they started systematically butchering each and every character in the show. Post leap has only been 2 episodes, I agree,, but we here have lost the trust in CVs that they will make it any better now. So, a few fears about what might come are being expressed. Not a big deal! As far as I can tell, the forum hasn't been so optimistic in weeks!!!Wink
ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i knw d richa factor is extrmly annoying...bt m happy 2 c d way kunal treats her..as if now i dnt think ders ny possibility of her bcomg kunlas frnd
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Well Ria, thats the problem with the cvs.. just when we think something will never happen.. they make it happen irritating us to the nth degree. You are right.. Richa and Kunal marriage did not happen and we are all happy about that. Also happy with Kunal's behavior with Richa and telling her he will never marry her. But, see telling her so many times is what is confusing us.. in every single episode, why is he stressing this.. today Richa and Veena seemed more determined for the marriage.. so, we are obviously scared that when Kunal sees siddhi with the other man, Ronit, he might just marry Richa inspite of siddhi. Anything can happen..
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i understand your pov...EK n her jokers gives us KC...SC...SiNal...n they are the ones who are butchering KC...SC...SiNal...which is not acceptable...just bcz they give us SiNal...the best couple in tellywood...that doesn't mean that they can ruin their beautiful creations...SiNal is look upon as a perfect couple in viewers mind...its not acceptable to ruin such powerful characters like KC...SC and the beautiful couple named SiNal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I have seen people jumping the guns with each-and every episode. First they all were convinced that Kunal-Richa marriage will happen and when that didn't happen, they have found something else pessimistic and negative to talk aboutLOL

The way I see it, Kunal must be the most important character for every member here because I see people only talking about him all the times, good or badWink.

It gives me immense pleasure to see people going insane with Kunal's character, some love him and some hate him, but no one can ignore himClap.

It would be nice if people keep optimistic approach sometimes, but I guess people get more pleasure pointing out the negatives than positives which I don't mind at all because all this give more and more importance to the central character of the show- Kunal ChopraBlushing

ria60HitchHiker_

Go to top