Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My 2 cents worth thought

Reksy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So I have been thinking a lot on the conversation between Dadi n Arnav...it was no doubt a high intense drama with lot of haughtiness displayed from both but, certain things that were revealed which is worth discussing. So, the mention of "the night" and the incidents that neither of them are ready to mention yet did raise my curiosity specially the mention of a lady. I don't want to jump to any conclusions right now, I can't help put my thoughts here. So, here s what I think..the lady in question could be another woman in Arnav's Dad's life because oh which Arnav hates him coz that possibly broke his mother and tore their whole family apart. Also, his Dad that woma may somehow be responsible for his mother's death and therefore Arnav's bitterness towards his Dad. Now, coming to the lady in Question..it seems a little unreal at the moment to kind of relate her to being khushi's mother. But, I have a strong feeling it could be Garima n she may also be responsible for khushi's parents death n out of guilt may have looked after khushi all these years. Nevertheless, irrespective of a 100 possible things that we may post here, I am damn sure cvs will choose 101st way . But, all said n done now the real drama has begun. Every time cvs, plot n actors r written off they collectively emerge winners. Don't know how they manage but they do it. Period.                                                   Do let me know ur thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
is there any symbolism of khushi ask arnav to call garima amma when stayed in GH
Reksy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mskani

is there any symbolism of khushi ask arnav to call garima amma when stayed in GH

well surely there could be. You'll never know!
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I respect ur POV...i know..we r so curious...but somehow i think...bcoz of the 2nd woman in his life, arnav's dad...went to her...for some reason on that fateful night...and bcoz of that he accidently killed kushi's parents...and surrendered himself to police...and hearing this news, arnav's mom did suicide...
As arnav mentioned today, that he respects his dad a lot...may be he is still alive in jail..and arnavs respect for his dad is becoz of his surrendering to police after the accident...

thats why he does not want to take his name in this house...

remember..he does not want any police to come to his house...and returned the police back when lavanya called police to check kushi..

arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
quite possible...lets wait n watch..