Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's Patchwork Quilt Of Redemption (edited) (Page 9)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
lovely post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

The reason I sat through the torture and pain Arnav inflicted on Khushi was because I felt it would mean the stronger the pain, the better the redemption will be. Oh boy, I couldn't possibly be any more wrong! Forget redemption, this guy has an ego so big he has no shame at all talking about how he forced Khushi to marry him through no fault of hers! I want to see a weak ASR, I want to see a guy who reveals his vulnerability to his wife. Someone who realises that had any other guy on the planet put his own sister in a similar situation then he would not have spared him so why let himself off so easily?! As much as I love ASR, I want an ASR with a conscience that tells him he's treated an innocent girl like absolute crap and ought to go all put to woo this girl. A simple recognition of his own mistake and an apology will do him no harm!

Hate that Khushi always forgives him so easily! It's in her nature to do so but how can she possible forgive a guy who ruined all her dreams so easily?! And what's this new spoiler of her wooing him? I for one am not happy with the spoiler. If anything, it should be the other way around!!

i 2nd this

TheSmurfs

--BumbleBee-- Goldie
--BumbleBee--
--BumbleBee--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with what you have written.
I don't understand how ASR is doing this.
As a viewer, as a woman it is pretty demeaning to be thought of as a possession. 
Hopefully the CV's start doing their job, soon.

TheSmurfs

MKyara Senior Member
MKyara
MKyara

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
thruout you have a point...i have thot of some of this while watching IPKKND...but as it is...Khushi is...I dont know what...it luks lyk she forgave him...kinda...and considering the fact tht in Yeaterdays epi she literally was telling Arnav abt how incomplete their marriage is...luks lyk she has kinda forgiven him...days are passing by quick...and their end of marriage contract in nearing its end...to me...Khushi will always forgive Arnav no matter what he does the moment she realizes his change in attitude...like after she came back with him to the RM...she woke up one morning to find her husband staring at her and she smiled back...all anger forgotten...all hurt forgotten...thts how it has always been...they keep on showing us...at nearly every point...whenever Arnav/ASR brings up a challenge for Khushi, they make Khushi give in...in othr word lose to ASR...and lemme tell ya in all the important challenges...not the fun-kind tht we had for the new year's where Arnav lost, or the sangeet competition...in all serious challenges, they make ASR win and Khushi bend and mend and lose...
I really hope tht they bring up a strong Khushi at some point...I REALLY DO

TheSmurfs

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKyara

thruout you have a point...i have thot of some of this while watching IPKKND...but as it is...Khushi is...I dont know what...it luks lyk she forgave him...kinda...and considering the fact tht in Yeaterdays epi she literally was telling Arnav abt how incomplete their marriage is...luks lyk she has kinda forgiven him...days are passing by quick...and their end of marriage contract in nearing its end...to me...Khushi will always forgive Arnav no matter what he does the moment she realizes his change in attitude...like after she came back with him to the RM...she woke up one morning to find her husband staring at her and she smiled back...all anger forgotten...all hurt forgotten...thts how it has always been...they keep on showing us...at nearly every point...whenever Arnav/ASR brings up a challenge for Khushi, they make Khushi give in...in othr word lose to ASR...and lemme tell ya in all the important challenges...not the fun-kind tht we had for the new year's where Arnav lost, or the sangeet competition...in all serious challenges, they make ASR win and Khushi bend and mend and lose...
I really hope tht they bring up a strong Khushi at some point...I REALLY DO
Yah, yah, we can dream, eh? The Kushi that started this show has been decimated and we have a sad caricature of her former self. The feisty, fiery, I will take no nonsense from anyone, Kushi is sadly, no more! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelilshortieTheSmurfs

sval000 Senior Member
sval000
sval000

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I agree with u that Arnav should ask for Khushi's forgiveness, but I don't think that he is trying to buy his way through it. I think he's trying to apologise to the woman he loves the only way he knows how; by showing her that he cares. I could understand the things that Arnav did, not agree mind u, but understand. He did what he did to protect his sister and yada yada yada. Coming back to the heart of the matter, I think Khushi understand his intentions as well. For me, that's why Khushi chose to forgive him and start fresh with Arnav. Of course it would be nice to see Arnav saying sorry and baring his heart to Khushi but that wouldn't be the ASR/Arnav we all love now would it?

p.s. Sorry for the rambling post. This is just my point of view.

cutelilshortie

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpHugClap
TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sval000

I agree with u that Arnav should ask for Khushi's forgiveness, but I don't think that he is trying to buy his way through it. I think he's trying to apologise to the woman he loves the only way he knows how; by showing her that he cares. I could understand the things that Arnav did, not agree mind u, but understand. He did what he did to protect his sister and yada yada yada. Coming back to the heart of the matter, I think Khushi understand his intentions as well. For me, that's why Khushi chose to forgive him and start fresh with Arnav. Of course it would be nice to see Arnav saying sorry and baring his heart to Khushi but that wouldn't be the ASR/Arnav we all love now would it?

p.s. Sorry for the rambling post. This is just my point of view.
dear CVs r not normal enough 2 potray the inner turmoil of gals like khushi,,, otherwise arnav is not a man who cn b forgiven so easily,,, try 2 empathize with khushi n ask urself,, cn u forget wht all he did,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sval000pakpearl

Go to top