Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's Patchwork Quilt Of Redemption (edited) (Page 8)

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post Rafa!
I too feel that a sorry from his side is very essential. Khushi's character has been made in such a way that she is selfless and have a forgiving nature. So Cvs think that it will overshadow arnav's redemption. But though Arnav is trying to seek forgiveness from Khushi he is not trying in the normal Human's way LOL I mean anybody would have asked "Sorry" in that situation but since Cvs think that he is totally a different kinda person So called THE ASR are not allowing him to admit his mistake so soon against his ego. Its not the first time he is gonna say sorry. He has said sorry to her for just hurting her hand once then why not now. But i feel that its not Arnav's mistake. Its the Cvs ignorance which make us think that the problem lies in the character!
Well i hope soon we hear a very emotional APOLOGIES from arnav to khushi which will be definitely the soul scene of IPKKND! :)
Awesome post Rafa! Just loved it! Now you have left me with a very nagging feeling that Arnav has not apologised her.So whenever i see them ill be accusing Arnav LOL Especially the scene which is gonna come today where khushi makes arnav happy by dancing and singing. Man how much she loves him even after suffering so much because of him. Arnav you better understand the worth of your precious Wife! Embarrassed

Edited by GayuArnav - 08 August 2012 at 5:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

Stapleton IF-Rockerz
Stapleton
Stapleton

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
awesome post
summaiyasayed IF-Sizzlerz
summaiyasayed
summaiyasayed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
thanks for pm
nice
PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Updated Page 1
maddieee IF-Dazzler
maddieee
maddieee

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!
n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Very eloquently put. U nailed the problem bang on. I'm just hoping that the day he realizes the depths to which he hurt her is the day he'll stop all this flirty nonsense & put forth an apology to end all apologies!!!
But I don't think we'll be getting this anytime soon, if at all. It's not like he doesn't realize what mistakes he's made & all the wrongs done to Khushi, but he's still the same self-absorbed man, bent on blackmail & playing dirty to get his way.
Maybe I'm looking for something that this show will probably never deliver, an honest to goodness love story with an intense but logical story line. That's how it all started a yr back, but Oh!! how the mighty have fallen since them. ShameCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099Cogito_Ergo_Sumkbtr

aycma98 IF-Dazzler
aycma98
aycma98

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
you took the words right out of my mouth..  i'm sick of khushi laying herself down, just for arnav to walk over her. i WANT to see him apologize!!! for mishandling her, for marrying her forcefully, for misjudging her, for those sleepless nights out in cold, for giving chances for that creep to stalk khushi, for making her cry, for yelling at her, for taunting her, for calling her worthless piece of scum, for treating her like a piece of s***, for blaming her, for not listening to her, and moreover for falling in love with her and trying to gain her back... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

MsIPKKNDManic Senior Member
MsIPKKNDManic
MsIPKKNDManic

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Updated Page 2

Go to top