Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's Patchwork Quilt Of Redemption (edited) (Page 11)

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

From the start i wanted ASR to redeem himself or atleast was expecting for a verbal sorry from his side or atleast believed CV's would show Khushi as a human being. But CV's never cared about these thind, Noe look how the TRP's are. Hope CV's realize...
  i'd love 2 hear   SORRY 4rm Arnav...May it happen SOON !!!!

Looks like u guys are getting ur verbal sorry tomoBig smile...will i also get my wish of him telling the whole family what he did ?

Edited by preetihere - 15 August 2012 at 9:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arisaiTheSmurfsJaponicaSanzBarbie

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

From the start i wanted ASR to redeem himself or atleast was expecting for a verbal sorry from his side or atleast believed CV's would show Khushi as a human being. But CV's never cared about these thind, Noe look how the TRP's are. Hope CV's realize...

Looks like u guys are getting ur verbal sorry tomoBig smile...will i also get my wish of him telling the whole family what he did ?

Wish there was some record of everyone who DIDN'T want it so I can punch them all in the face (virtually of course) when they make about three thousand posts tomorrow saying how much they love it...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicapreetihereTheSmurfsPersieVSanzBarbie.Kiran.pakpearl

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Wish there was some record of everyone who DIDN'T want it so I can punch them all in the face (virtually of course) when they make about three thousand posts tomorrow saying how much they love it...

So do I, A, sodo I!  And how much!
And I bet there are a whole of others like us who've been waiting for an apology arising out of an understanding of the hurt he has caused her through his words and deeds and not the half baked, mindless romance that he thinks will make up for it all.
 As a starting point I'd love to punch the cvs in the face for messing about with the intergrity of the story and its characters. And then those who've been so dazzled by ASR that he can't do no wrong in their books!

Edited by Japonica - 15 August 2012 at 9:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arisaiTheSmurfspreetihereSanzBarbie.Kiran.pakpearl

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Hope forum wont drown in drooling and roof-top shouting posts tomorrow..
Khushi deserves this apology and its much overdue.. nothing so great of so called God of forum ASR..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arisaiTheSmurfsJaponica.Kiran.pakpearl

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

So do I, A, sodo I!  And how much!
And I bet there are a whole of others like us who've been waiting for an apology arising out of an understanding of the hurt he has caused her through his words and deeds and not the half baked, mindless romance that he thinks will make up for it all.
 As a starting point I'd love to punch the cvs in the face for messing about with the intergrity of the story and its characters. And then those who've been so dazzled by ASR that he can't do no wrong in their books!

Ahhh yes! This entire thread is (mostly) full of likeminded people. When we have dared to voice our opinion in the forum in general, we've been labelled as "raging, overemotional feminists" and told that "if Khushi doesn't want it, why should we want it for her?" 

I don't know any woman alive who wouldn't want the apology Arnav was giving in the precap. I'm all for Khushi telling him he doesn't need to apologise, she understands and forgives him- but he needed to say the words.

I know right? Eurgh! If they'd ONLY had an apology scene first and then followed up with all the light-hearted wooing, I would have been in love with the track. But as you said so perfectly- they messed with the integrity of the story, by not doing so, they messed with the characters and made them insipid and insufferable... 

I guess 2.5 TRP for three weeks in a row was the trigger both for them to sort themselves out AND the trigger for Arnav to apologise. 

Here's hoping tomorrow produces one more perfect ArShi scene.
Though tbf, there can be NO perfect ArShi scenes until and unless Arnav Singh Raizada gets a haircut.

Edited by arisai - 15 August 2012 at 9:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

silentreader19JaponicaTheSmurfsRockerchicSanzBarbie.Kiran.

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Though I expected much more guilt-ridden expressions from ASR during reminiscing his past inhumane behaviour.. dont know whats the prob either in acting or editing..
It looked a bit poker-faced to my viewpoint ..

Edited by Doc_Manaal - 15 August 2012 at 9:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arisaiRockerchic

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

[
Though tbf, there can be NO perfect ArShi scenes until and unless Arnav Singh Raizada gets a haircut.

THIS. Bas.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silentreader19arisaiJaponicapreetihere

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
RAFA! It happened! YAY!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-

Go to top