Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's Patchwork Quilt Of Redemption (edited) (Page 10)

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
From the start i wanted ASR to redeem himself or atleast was expecting for a verbal sorry from his side or atleast believed CV's would show Khushi as a human being. But CV's never cared about these thind, Noe look how the TRP's are. Hope CV's realize...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfspakpearl

ClumsyLilGirl Senior Member
ClumsyLilGirl
ClumsyLilGirl

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Beautiful post! xD

'Sorry'- a small, five letter word that yet holds a lot of significance!
Arnav knows he committed a big mistake, then why not apologise, which will show him to be a courageous man with the ability to accept his own wrong-doings.

A sorry to her would mean 'I would never repeat my mistake of not trusting you. I would never try to harm you in any possible way.
I'm still angry at myself for making you sleep outside, for insulting you parents, for forcing you to marry me, for calling you a gold digger, for not believing you when you tried to tell me the whole truth, for accusing you of wreaking my sister's marriage.'

Yes, he tried his hand at redemption by doing those little things he did.
But at the end of the day, even she would want him to apologise.
Just one word, said with all of his heart, and that women, with the heart of a gold, will put all her insecurities aside!

Edited by ClumsyLilGirl - 18 August 2012 at 11:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Clap
Well said

Reading ur post i hv to reach a conclusion that

Firstly Saying sorry and seeking forgiveness is a little diffrent and i want ASR to seek Forgiveness.

If a person feels that i wud achieve my goal by my way and not say sorry to aperson,
It reflects that he has a EGO. 
Or correct me  iam iam wrong anybody here on IF.
is there any othr reason for him not to ask forgiveness??

Its EGO only na???

So is EGO a good thing at the beginning of a budding love relation??
Certainly not, So how can Arnav base his love on empires which will tremble at the cost of Ego.
U will tell He is flawed. Ok. SO do love later, correct ur flaws that can upset ur love interst. U cant always want what u desire, u have to see what the other side wants too

TheSmurfs

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I'll be honest, i don't want him turning into Devdas and crying for Khushi day in and day out. 

But I do long for that one word "sorry" out of his mouth. 

Just like...he should make her sit down, look her in the eyes and say "Khushi, I am sorry for whatever I said to you, I wish I could take it all back, I am sorry for doubting you, for not believing in you, for making you cry and suffer. I am sorry. Please forgive me"

And I know Khushi has already forgiven him because her character is sketched out to be a person who does not hold grudges, but a small part of me still yearns for that apology out of ASR's mouth. 

It's not a sign of weakness to admit ones mistakes - it's a sign of courage and maturity, that someone is able to reflect in on themselves and see that they made a mistake and want to make amends. 

And I always believed Khushi to be the more courageous and stronger one of the two. 

I would just like to quote Mahatma Gandhi, which further deepens my belief, and admiration of her character:

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"

Edited by Krani - 15 August 2012 at 2:49am

TheSmurfs

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
well said!

i just knw they have completely destroyed Asr, dont undrstand y the heck Asrish redemption is shown so limited that he cant even feel guilty,not even alone if not in front of world, y he is shown like,he has no heart to realize his mistakes nd no guts to accept thenm nd say sorry!

TheSmurfs

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Super post...
Unlike others..this post is not BASHING ARNAV...

I really needs ARNAV'S breakdown in front of KHUSHI B4 marriage and a SORRY..
That will be his redemption.

TheSmurfs

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Yesterday Arnav had a big chance at owning up to what he did to Khushi when DadiJi & co were accusing Khushi of what not ...

I really thought Arnav wud man up and tell everyone the circumstances under which they got married instead he just coolly proposed a re-marriage..i really wished he wud tell them all esp Payal how he forced Khushi into this..
Khushi & Arnav both are reveling in their new found courage to express their feelings so i guess they both didn't think it mattered or Maybe he feared they might not allow him anywhere near her after that!!

so atleast after their re-marriage i hope he tells everyone what he did and says he intend to keep her happy always!

TheSmurfs

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

From the start i wanted ASR to redeem himself or atleast was expecting for a verbal sorry from his side or atleast believed CV's would show Khushi as a human being. But CV's never cared about these thind, Noe look how the TRP's are. Hope CV's realize...
  i'd love 2 hear   SORRY 4rm Arnav...May it happen SOON !!!!

preetihere

Go to top