Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I'M SORRY! PLEASE READ! About half-brother thingy! (Page 3)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
People on this forum very loosely use the terms like "disgusting","bashing","negativity" etc.. I don't know why they can't express their opinion in a civil manner without calling the posts all sorts of names.

Anyways don't let it get to you.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelyn

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
The thing is that some ppl will be very direct in their opinions. Now then - the only thing i would say to you & others that have used this theory about a blood connnection between Arnav & Khushi is that it would be like " A WASTE" like "WATER DOWN A DRAIN" - there would have been no point to the whole series - there would be public out cry- this is THE MOST POPULAR drama on TV & so the romance has to continue - 4 Lions know that & the CvS will have instructions to that effect. I have to commend them as the story is brilliant & dialogue amazingClap SO NO THERE will not be a blood connection between them. THere will be a bad connection between the dad & I think taht it may be her mother.
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

It's okay dear Hug and I am sorry that you got bashed. It's not you just who had this idea. This idea has been floating around for the last few days and it's just not Arnav-Khushi, some people were even saying that Shyam and Khushi may be long lost bro-sis, half bro-sis or Shyam and Arnav-Anjali could be half bro-sis. 

Another member pointed out that they haven't done anything or they  don't know whether they share the some father. But even then they wouldn't show something like this on TV. It's not even shown in movies here. 

I guess the problem is that there is a wide range of audience for IPK, different age groups and different cultures (some are born and brought up in India and others living or growing up in different parts of the world). Embarrassed

So some people know what can be shown in a Hindi daily soap and what can't be shown and other have some pretty outrageous ideas.

Arhi are married now, If  they turn out to be half-siblings their marriage would be legally and socially unacceptable and they would probably jump from a cliff. 

Edited by incandescent - 07 August 2012 at 4:25pm
Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I am sorry some people hurt you dear.  We all  have to learn.  I am not Indian and have had to ask many questions and made mistakes.  So, just put this down as a learning experience and move on.  You are welcome to your opinion always here...Tongue
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Hug Don't feel sorry,  Just ignore the negative comments!

Edited by Chaituv - 08 August 2012 at 6:02am

arshi098

angeltaz12 Newbie
angeltaz12
angeltaz12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Awww, dnt worry baba, some of the people here just need to grow up. we are all entitled to our own opinion, and you just had a thought which may not be something we would want to happen but i can understand where the thought has come from.
Honestly dont be sorry because you have not offended anyone sweetyBig smile

arshi098

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Hey its ok dear.dont feel bad..no need to apolozise..
Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Aww that is very cute... Its ok...

Go to top