Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

~~1st Anniversary Celebrations Of PNZKSK~~ (Page 7)

-apoorvas Goldie
-apoorvas
-apoorvas

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Congratulations parichay... Clap Big smile
Love sinal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodiawesumsonia

--AiSha-- IF-Dazzler
--AiSha--
--AiSha--

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Congratulations to the whole cast and crew of parichay and every one on I.F on the first annivesry of parichay PartyPartyParty

sameer keerti we love u and adore u as sinal ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Many many Congratulations To Parichay Cast and CrewPartyParty..

And All Forum members.. Bcz Its Not Only Parichay First Anniversary But Forum Also Complete Whole One Year...Party

Well, I have so much to share..u all Will be Tired after reading so just
Making itt short..LOLLOL

First of all Abt Story.. How I start to watch the Show?? Emm. Nothng To forget..i was Waiting For Sameer soni Show..After Big Boss.. i was big fan of him..Not only me but my whole family.. and i was eagrly waiting for his any show on  TV... i read in one Article that Sameer Soni will be back to Tv so soon with EK show..i was So happy after reading this..And was Waiting for Next Article..and After some days another artcile came and I came to knw Abt Sameer soni new show on Colors Named "Parichay nayee zindagii ka sapnoo ka" .It was more than a Big Surpise for me.and then Promos Started on Colors Channel.. Just to watch promos I watched Colors..

Story in the start was Mindblowing.Sammy Different style in the show..
or i say The Character Kunal chopra..I loved itt.. His relationship with his younger bro Anand was heart touching... All Indian shows Shows Love relationship..or two sisters relationship Somtimes.But no focus on Two Brother Or Frends Relationship..A Complete focus.. But parichay shows itt but for somtime.. I was Very sad when Anand character Ends in the show..

SiNal Story was Not Interesting for me in the starting..But later Their Nok Jonk and Starting of love Caught my attention.. But at the same Time I start missing the real Parichay of Kunal chopra..which is Still missing in the Show.. SiNal Story was Gud. But no focus on main Theme makes the show So Dull.. Audience starts lossing the interest.. For me Its failure of the show
If before Completeing one Year..Story comes with Post leap..

Again Same starting of the show..i can't say this Time CV will Focus on main theme or Not..And will be able to write a complete Main centric story or not..But i can Hope for the Best.. i m watching this Show bcz of sameer soni..and will watch for him.. Yes its true i m attached with other characters of the show also..Siddhi, seema and for sure Apna Daddy T LOLLOL.. Daddy T and Kunal Aka ThaNal that is always so lovable to watch..Theri chemistry LOLLOL is So interesting..LOLLOL Richa Character is Also impo ..But Mona wasu was Great in Richa's role..i m not liking new Richa Much..

And Now Abt Forum..Yes My So lovable Place on IF...
I m here form the Very first day of the show or Forum.. i can say I worked Really hard to make this forum Active.. Few Other frends Who was with me from the very first day of the Show..Most Of them left ..But My DSKS is Still with me.. She and me was avalibe of almost all threads of the Forum LOLLOL Well thats Happy Thing..Bcz of that today we are best frends Hug

Also i have so many gud Frend..Specilly my broom GangHug.
Me, Sahasra, Shabz, Pooja and Rani...My bestiess... We spend lovly
time On EDT and few other threads..but most of The Time on EDT..which was our Second home..Drooling Kunal EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Ofcords using Broom on Kunal LOLLOL whenever We used Broom on him..he acts Exactly like that what we want in the show TongueTongueLOL..It was Lovly time..Always precious and memoriable for all of us...

I knw so many other Member also..Which are really gud Frends of mine..and Others are so helpfull..All related to this Section only..I saw bad time of this Section As well..When kunal Bashing was In full swing..And As a Part of DT i handle itt many times..and Got so many Complains abt KN or KC  Bashing..In the process of solving all that issues..I came To knw the Truthness of So many members..which was really heartbreaking and shocking for me.. Well Gud and Bad time is part of any Journey.

I have so many Gud Moments To remember related to this Section..
You guys also stay here..make Gud frends..and Try to spend happy time Here..After all its virtula World..We are not here for always..we Knw Just each other with our deeds..So make gud impression of urs on each other.so that if we remember each other at some day then happy moments comes in our minds ..and yah be mature..Just for the sake to hurt others bashing or speaking against any actor just runies ur own image..

Parichay forum is Representing US not parichay Cast or actors..So Always keep that in mind..And try to spend Happy and some quality time Here..

Once again many many Congratulations To Everyone..
Sonia Nice thread Smile..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahcooldipikaMalarkodi--AiSha--awesumsoniaCoeur2PsychoFMS-RaniAloof.-Nightingale-

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
great post Sonia ...my journey with parichay started from mid of november ...while surfing channels i came across dat scene where sinal had gone to attend diwali party hosted by mr batliwala...nd they had a passionate dance on ishq sufiana ...since dat day i guess i fell in love with sinal nd parichay ...it can be called love at first sight ...dont  know wat i found soo attracting nd so magical , so alluring  in this couple ...dat i instantly got hooked to them ...nd still continue to be so ...

hats off to both Sameer nd Keerti for essaying the role of kunal nd siddhi with utmost perfection ...you guyz are thhe best ...

nd i was destined to fall in love with parichay , to join this forum ...nd to get a chance to interact with everyone here, discussing my madness nd love for sinal  ...and in this process i have really made sooo many good friends ...

i shall always remain indebeted to parichay nd the forum for it ...

though of late things have tourned sour , lots of differences have crept up , forum has got divided ...still one thing which will always keep us binded nd rooted together is our love for the  same show ...
i just hope dat in the coming days ,the forum regains its lost charm ,same for our   our beloved show . too ..nd we again get together like a big family ...
this forum is like my second home ...my day remains incomplete without coming here ...
really happy dat our show completed one year ...may it celebrate many more anniversaries in the future as well ...
love you Sameer nd Keerti , and all my lovely friends out here ...
keep rocking everyone...

Edited by cooldipika - 11 August 2012 at 8:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--MalarkodiawesumsoniaAloof.

san_aish Senior Member
san_aish
san_aish

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
My hearty Congratulations for Parichay Cast and Crew..
Ofcourse our forum members on the first Anniversary of the showParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MalarkodiawesumsoniaAloof.

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Edited my post with a short video mix on page 2 Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aloof.

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

wow Farah awesome siggie...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

palzs--AiSha--MalarkodiCoeur2PsychoFMS-Rani

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodineeme-Rani

Go to top