Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

~~1st Anniversary Celebrations Of PNZKSK~~ (Page 5)

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malarkodi

How i started watching ParichayQuestion... June 2012 while changing the channels I just got glance of "KC giving tissue to Siddhi in Thakral's office" Mayakkam Enna (dubbed in Tamil -Polimer tv). 

Hi arthi,,,,,

I am karthika from chennai...Like u i too watched tamil version first...loved kunal character a lot.decide to follow original version...now addicted to both mayakkam enna as well as parichay...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodi-Rani

Malarkodi IF-Dazzler
Malarkodi
Malarkodi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

How i started watching ParichayQuestion... June 2012 while changing the channels I just got glance of "KC giving tissue to Siddhi in Thakral's office" Mayakkam Enna (dubbed in Tamil -Polimer tv). 

Hi arthi,,,,,

I am karthika from chennai...Like u i too watched tamil version first...loved kunal character a lot.decide to follow original version...now addicted to both mayakkam enna as well as parichay...Tongue

Hi Karthika, nice to meet you here buddy Smile 

-Arthi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90-Rani

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Congrats to the whole team of Parichay. Congrats to everyone on the forum. It's been a good journey with all it's up's and downsLOL For me Parichay is Kunal Chopra and KC is SSTongue

For parichay LOL

Main aapne parichay se thoda anjaan hoon

Shayad kabhi ek hasta hua pal hoon

Toh kabhi ek mayus kal hoon

Kabhi shant hu to kabhi toofan hoon…

Kabhi nadaan to kabhi shaitan hoon

Kabhi khud ke behaad kareeb hoon

To kabhi bewajah hi badnaamn hoon

itna pata hai ki khudaa ka banda hoon

Aur dil se saccha insaan hoon

Bas itna samgh lijiye ki fir na aaunga,

aapki aankhon ko ab na rulaunga,

Jeena hai to is pal ko jeelijiye,

Shayad main kal tak na ruk paaungaBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156_Neetu_MalarkodiAaliya_Fizzawesumsonia-Rani-Bhavi

Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Congo guys... Big smile
thank you sameer/kunal for being part of life..nd to whole parichay cast and forum ppl...keep rocking guys..Clap Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156_Neetu_Malarkodiawesumsonia-Rani

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

How i started watching ParichayQuestion... June 2012 while changing the channels I just got glance of "KC giving tissue to Siddhi in Thakral's office" Mayakkam Enna (dubbed in Tamil -Polimer tv). I watched that show for 2  days and I really enjoyed/liked the dialogues & the attitude he showed towards Thakral and it tempts me to watch the original version. I searched in net and got to know about "Parichay"  and started watching it from the very first episode. After Sinal's marriage- got interested even more and spent many night sleepless watching the show online. I am not a serial lover but now I am just going crazy with it' Specially KC's dialogue delivery was awesome Clap'.. KC/Samir Soni really attracted me to watch ParichayApprove...I used to enjoy watching the KC-Anand scene, KC-ishani-anokhi scenes, Vikram scenes, Seema ' Siddhi scenes & off course Sinal's scenes. Their chemistry is awesome/mindblowing such a beautiful pair on screen no wonder giving them the Best Jodi award'. I stopped watching it, when Rohit murder case leads to the wrong track.

After stopped watching, I use to check online about the progress of the show and your comments impressed me to join this forum and on 2nd August i made my first entry and from 6th August-I am just trying/started to follow those discussion forums. I really enjoyed reading  Rani, Mages, Fariyal, Uday, Paradigm, Hima2012, Shweta - thoughts/imaginations, comments, updates etc etc'(Still in progress to remember you all by your name... sry if i have left you... will definitely remember to post your name in the 2nd year celebrationBig smile) ' I even thought that "EK and her bunch of Jokers should hire the story lines from you guys"ClapClapClap. Keep it up guys Thumbs Up I am just gonna to follow you in the rest of the series'.

My hearty wishes to the entire Parichay team and the Forum on completing ONE year.

-Arthi

wow glad to see a mayakam enna fan as i'm a regular viewer of parichay n mayakam enna both frm very first episode one n only for sameerDay Dreaming eventhough watever bad the EK n her bunch of jokersLOL show me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MalarkodiKarthiN90-Rani

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

Hi arthi,,,,,

hi arthi n karthika me too frm chennai watches mayakam enna n parichay even though the dubbing voice of sameer in tamil s not catchy as his real voice still watches in mute

Edited by SINAN - 09 August 2012 at 9:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MalarkodiKarthiN90-Rani

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Congratulations to Parichay and everyone associated with parichay for completing a wonderful year PartyPartyParty...The show is going to rock again in the second year ... Hope that we celebrate parichay's anniversary again and again on this day for the comming years ahead...PartyPartyParty

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinal_Devakshi_Neetu_MalarkodiKarthiN90SV_20awesumsonia-Rani

kasaf_ZGH Goldie
kasaf_ZGH
kasaf_ZGH

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Congrats the entire cast an crew members of Parichay for completing a year. PartyParty Congrats to IF Parichay forum. DT and its members too. Have a good year ahead.

Hope old flavor will back in this show which will increase its TRP. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156_Neetu_MalarkodiKarthiN90awesumsonia-Rani

Go to top