Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

~~1st Anniversary Celebrations Of PNZKSK~~ (Page 4)

Pinky.Raya Goldie
Pinky.Raya
Pinky.Raya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAN

Originally posted by Pinky.Raya

Party smileysWOHO... !! Party Time for all of Us... PARICHAY has been through a rough patch these days.. Giving us the pain of SiNal's seperation.. But I think Parichay Is The Best showed Aired On TV !!! Jiyo PARICHAY JIYO SAMMY JIYO Keerti... ! Party smileys  All ALL THE BEST for we all want many more anniversaries... Party smileys Party smileys Party smileys    

really party time for all of us PartyParty
@ pinky.raya so nice pics
. hope the magical pair's reunion comes soonDay Dreaming
3d smileys
I m TOO Hoping for it dear... I LOVE SiNal !!! WISH TO SEE THEM REUNITED Big smile A Happy family !! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicaAnkitaKaransu369awesumsoniaAkkiLuvsCOLORSHitchHiker_

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SINAN

Party smileysWOHO... !! Party Time for all of Us... PARICHAY has been through a rough patch these days.. Giving us the pain of SiNal's seperation.. But I think Parichay Is The Best showed Aired On TV !!! Jiyo PARICHAY JIYO SAMMY JIYO Keerti... ! Party smileys  All ALL THE BEST for we all want many more anniversaries... Party smileys Party smileys Party smileys    

really party time for all of us PartyParty
@ pinky.raya so nice pics
. hope the magical pair's reunion comes soonDay Dreaming
3d smileys
I m TOO Hoping for it dear... I LOVE SiNal !!! WISH TO SEE THEM REUNITED Big smile A Happy family !! 

ya A HAPPY FAMILY they'll definitely rock the show
Big smile
Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicaPinky.Rayasu369awesumsoniaAkkiLuvsCOLORSHitchHiker_

_Neetu_ Goldie
_Neetu_
_Neetu_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Happy Anniversary

Big smile C0ngratulation$ Big smile

It's the day we all are awaited for.I am super happy our lovey-dovey show ''Parichay-nayee zindagi ke safar ka/ek naya adhyay'' finally completed it's 1st anniversary.
Indeed because of Sameer soni the show became watchable to me.Then started liking Keerti's work eventually sinal grabbed my eyes...heart...and just loved them still loving them and will forever.

I feel so awesome being a part of Parichay forum.It's fun to be here.
I am grateful to parichay it's all because of it that today I am celebrating show's 1st anniversary with you all.
I wish all goes well and our forum glows..shines forever

Our lovable SINAL !!

~~~~~***Heart***Hug***Heart***~~~~~

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabica--AiSha--Malarkodiria60SV_20AnkitaKaran-Rojaa-awesumsoniasu369HitchHiker_AkkiLuvsCOLORS

-Deblina- Senior Member
-Deblina-
-Deblina-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
 How can I forgot the day..this was the day when I got my KC..KunaaalllDay Dreaming
And Telly Worlds's best Jodi Sinal..Embarrassed

Edited by -Deblina- - 09 August 2012 at 2:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabica--AiSha--MalarkodiSV_20su369awesumsoniaAkkiLuvsCOLORS-RaniHitchHiker_

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Congratulations To Parichay and The Forum on Completing ONE year..Wish u good luck ahead..I hope the Show  tops Trp charts again!!!..SiNal Rocks

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156neha_siddhiarabica--AiSha--SV_20awesumsoniasu369HitchHiker_

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
PNZKSK Anniversary special

Vm on the song Musafir hoon Yaaron:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156_Neetu_su369HitchHiker_AkkiLuvsCOLORS-Rani

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Congrats to the team of Parichay for the great beginning, awesome SINAL chemistry and real to life story line until confession. Loved each and every characters and dialogues until then.

I wish them luck for the future of this Pathetic story line. 

However cannot forget to thank Parichay due to which i have joined this forum and found some interesting and good virtual friends! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156_Neetu_SV_20su369AkkiLuvsCOLORS-Rani

Malarkodi IF-Dazzler
Malarkodi
Malarkodi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged

How i started watching ParichayQuestion... June 2012 while changing the channels I just got glance of "KC giving tissue to Siddhi in Thakral's office" Mayakkam Enna (dubbed in Tamil -Polimer tv). I watched that show for 2  days and I really enjoyed/liked the dialogues & the attitude he showed towards Thakral and it tempts me to watch the original version. I searched in net and got to know about "Parichay"  and started watching it from the very first episode. After Sinal's marriage- got interested even more and spent many night sleepless watching the show online. I am not a serial lover but now I am just going crazy with it' Specially KC's dialogue delivery was awesome Clap'.. KC/Samir Soni really attracted me to watch ParichayApprove...I used to enjoy watching the KC-Anand scene, KC-ishani-anokhi scenes, Vikram scenes, Seema ' Siddhi scenes & off course Sinal's scenes. Their chemistry is awesome/mindblowing such a beautiful pair on screen no wonder giving them the Best Jodi award'. I stopped watching it, when Rohit murder case leads to the wrong track.

After stopped watching, I use to check online about the progress of the show and your comments impressed me to join this forum and on 2nd August i made my first entry and from 6th August-I am just trying/started to follow those discussion forums. I really enjoyed reading  Rani, Mages, Fariyal, Uday, Paradigm, Hima2012, Shweta - thoughts/imaginations, comments, updates etc etc'(Still in progress to remember you all by your name... sry if i have left you... will definitely remember to post your name in the 2nd year celebrationBig smile) ' I even thought that "EK and her bunch of Jokers should hire the story lines from you guys"ClapClapClap. Keep it up guys Thumbs Up I am just gonna to follow you in the rest of the series'.

My hearty wishes to the entire Parichay team and the Forum on completing ONE year.

-Arthi

Edited by Malarkodi - 09 August 2012 at 7:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156cooldipika_Neetu_KarthiN90-Rani

Go to top