Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: roshani45

@ suhani di thnx i made it  for all sinal lovers. yes aapki gift vm abhi bhi pending hai, will make one soon , πŸ˜Š

my pleasure rosh... hopefully this week mil jaye my pending VM πŸ˜ƒcause next week se mera koi bharosa ni...😭
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: su0612

my pleasure rosh... hopefully this week mil jaye my pending VM πŸ˜ƒcause next week se mera koi bharosa ni...😭

this week u mean till next friday naaπŸ˜•, ok ill make πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

wooow dats coool

Sonia=Laziness=Farah...wat say?????πŸ˜‰

Yeh toh triangle love story ho gaya... sirf yehi janna baki hai hum laziness se pyaar karte hain yah phir laziness humein πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: neeme

Acha Ho sakta tha..But there was No lgt at her place 🀣 So tora Andera ha Sig ma.🀣🀣

Abey chup kar πŸ˜‘ Mera mazak maat uda πŸ˜† Light candle kuch bhi nahin tha ghar mein πŸ˜›
Wow this is matter to have a fun since Our Parichaya show has completed one year. Guys, usher in Celebrations for this show's anniversary and make it memorable for forthcoming years.
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Yeh toh triangle love story ho gaya... sirf yehi janna baki hai hum laziness se pyaar karte hain yah phir laziness humein πŸ˜†

laziness loves us a lot yaaaraπŸ˜†
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Abey chup kar πŸ˜‘ Mera mazak maat uda πŸ˜† Light candle kuch bhi nahin tha ghar mein πŸ˜›

Light Candle Kuch b nae tha wo tu saf dik raha ha 🀣🀣
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

lovely post

congrats to the entire team of parichay, colors channel and all the fans for parichay completing 1 yr successfully.

norzar

gaya3sp thumbnail
One year has passed so soon...

They journey had been a roller coaster ride...
It started off very well then just like life has its ups and down SINAL life also is going through all the hardships...

Well,,,,,, My journey of parichay goes like this...

While i was watching Balika vadhu i happened to see the promos of Parichay... it was really catchy and i used to wait for the breaks everytime so that i could get a glimpse of the promos...
But unfortunately when the show started off i got busy and could not catch up with TV...

Then one fine day i happened to tune into colors and the first scene i saw was kunal yelling at siddhi for opening his diary... when he said "Mein wohi kunal chopra hu jo tumhein... i am sorry to say... zyada pasand nahi karta tha... and siddhis reaction was as if nothing really happened..." no rona dhona... dialogues up to the mark and the fast pace of the show kept me hooked up...

From then on i started watching parichay ... Made sure not to miss a single episode...
I am a die hard SINAL fan ... i watch the show for them... Tolerated all the games of Takrals just for SINAL... they made things worth it...

Then i started downloading all sinal scenes and i created videos only of sinal scenes... watched it n number of times...

But then came the heart breaking scene of SINAL separation and that was where i stopped watching on TV and watched only the scenes of SINAL on net...

Now the wait is for Richa exposure... i hope i will be able to resume watching parichay after that... just like last year october where i started watching it...

Congratulations to the team of Parichay for completing one year successfully,,,,,

I must say that all have done a wonderful job thats y we got attached to the characters as they look so real that the viewers reaction to the characters are also as if they are real world characters and not of the reel world

Congratulations once again... Parichay team...
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

laziness loves us a lot yaaaraπŸ˜†

Then laziness will sing "dost dost na raha... pyaar pyaar na raha" and we both will sing "yeh dosti hum nahin todenge" πŸ˜†