~~1st Anniversary Celebrations Of PNZKSK~~

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey dear forum-members...August 9th 2012...Our show will complete ONE YEAR..
So its Party time for the CAST n CREW as well as for the die-hard fans of the show

Well in this ONE year...we all got emotionally attached to the characters of the show...be it Kunal,Sidhi ,or Seema.
Well we got damn addicted to the show as well as to the actors.
Within a year, our show got Wide Acceptance ...Our show has become the Slot-leader too...
PNZKSK has got a decent TRPS in the beginning, but Later on ,the show got the TRP of 3.0.

Samir Sir won Three Best Actor Awards(Colrs GPA,Indian Telly Awards,Gold Awards) for his role as KUNAL CHOPRA
Samir-Keerti won the Lokpriya Jodi Award at the Colrs GPA
Many otehr actors were Nominated for different awards.
This shows that People love our Show

So...guys and girls out there...Post ur wishes and ur viwes abt our show...Your experience of watching PNZKSK and ya...you can post ur AVIs,Siggies,Vms( on the 1st anniv celebrations) here in this Thread
Edited by awesumsonia - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail

awesumsonia thumbnail
So a few Siggies on KC,SC,Sinal and abt the Naya Adhyay of PNZKSK:

awesumsonia thumbnail
--RES--

I'l edit this post only on Aug 9th...😉 😳

Edited:

July 2011, i was watching Kitchen Champion in Colors...That time, i got to watch the promo of PNZKSK...(where he was holding an umbrella)...aww i was damn impressed by the character Kunal Chopra at that very moment. and fell in love wid the actor Samir Soni...I started watching Colrs daily...so as to get a glimpse of all d Promos...I was eagerly waiting for Aug 9th.
n finally the D-Day arrived..i was waiting for Samir Sir's enrty in the show. Ohhh ...aur kya kahoo...ek dum ishtyle entry tha Unka...haaye...I never skipped an episode frm the very first day. If i was away frm home, i used to watch it online 😉. It was for the first tym, dat i got damn addicted to a show...I was a serial freak,...bt wasnt addicted much to any show...bt Kunal Chopra and Samir Soni really attracted me to watch Parichay...I used to enjoy watching the KC-Anand scene, KC-ishani-anokhi scenes and Vikram scenes..n the Musafir hoon yaaron moments
..Well i started liking SINAL ever since their first day after marriage...the Alarm clock scene...aww they set teh screen on fire...Mindblowing Sparkling Chemistry.No wonder...they rcvd d best jodi award too😉
The c-night was really hawtt...KC's guilt n then rape case track, the kidnapping and finally teh much awaited Confession...were just fantastic. But Gaurav's EMA track followed by the court case of Rohit's murder was a let down ...
Now im looking fwd to the Post leap episodes...
KC-Bada Anand scenes are just mindblowing...they both share an awesome chemistry...
Well i was a silent member of this forum frm Aug 9th 2011- Jan 2012..
I got a lot of awesome blossom buddies...here- Doc ji, Vidhi, Rani di, suhani di,shwetha di,Mages didi, Savi didi, Pragyaa didi,Payel didi, Pooja didi, Gayathri chechi, Shradha, Gayathri akka, Amrish bhai,Deblina,Maria didi, Minnie, Nandini, Udhay chettan, stuti,Tanya and many many many moree😳
Well a lot of bashings and MU's are there in the forum since past 2 months...But i hope...we'll get back the coool atmosphere of our forum...very sooon😳

Last but not the least, 
COngrats to all the Forum-members...Our show has completed one yr Successfully...
Congo to the whole Team of PNZKSK...N thnx to Ekta Mam for introducing the characters of the show...to us...Lots of love to Samir sir, KN, Aarti and all others

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

How and when I started to watch Parichay? The story begins since October 2010 when Samir Soni was participating in BB4. As I live in US, I didn't have any exposure to Indian television; however, since Samir is a movie actor, I had loved him in Vivah, Bagbaan, Fashion and I hate Love Stories, I knew him prior to his stint in BB4. However, After BB4,  deeply and madly fell in love with Samir Soni and was hoping to see him in another movie or a TV show so badly. Finally, in early 2011 I read the news that Samir might be doing one of Ekta's shows "Called Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas" with Gracy Singh (Lagan Fame) and started waiting for that show so anxiously, but that show didn't happen. Couple month later I read again that Samir is doing another show with Ekta called Parichay. I didn't know anything about Parichay, the story, the female lead, or the channel it will be aired on , but was fully determined to watch the show from the very first episode. In July when the promos of Parichay started to be aired and I was ecstatic to see Samir in those promos as he looked so desirable and the show also looked very promising.  I had always stayed away from Indian soaps because I can't tolerate female sob stories at all and was very happy to know that Parichay will not be just another female sob story, but will be a male oriented show.

I am probably one of the few who has been watching the show from very first episode and has never missed any episodes except for the few episodes when Kunal was in jail and he was not shown at all in a particular episode. I instantly fell in love with Parichay and the character of Kunal Chopra. Loved his relationship with his, brother, his parents, his SIL and his nieces. The story kept getting more and more interesting as the time passed; however, after the confession, the show became disastrous as even this show turned into female sob stories. Have been loyal viewer of Parichay even till now for only and only one guy ' Samir Soni. Have stuck around this long for his and will always stick around to this show through all it's think and thins as long as Samir Soni is part of the show. Post leap, the story seem to be getting back to the track and I am loving Kunal-Anand Sr. chemistry/bonding immensely.

My journey of Parichay has been very beautiful so far as It has given me immense pleasure of watching Samir Soni play the character of Kunal Chopra. I thank Ekta and Samir for giving me the pleasure to finally watch an Indian soap that too having the most handsome and talented actor Samir Soni.

Here is my appreciation gift to Samir for making me fall in love all over again through  past one year 

Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
My journey on IF was terrific🤪

All good and bad things happened over here only😆

I started of on IF just for parichay and got my best buddies like Bipin,Neeme,Rani,Riddhi,Aditi,N1, Bhavi,su ji😉, anu, suru ji, amu,sallu,roshani and many more 🤗 U all were so good as my frnd 😛

Rest all are also fab👏

I crossed all stages of IF on Parichay forum only😆

So far in Parichay forum i have conversed wid Rani,sonudi, bipin,aditi the most😎 

When forum was united the days were soo good... I  still miss those day😒

Cant we get them back...😳

Edited

Parichay started off very well even it was too good till SiNal consummation as till then SiNal nok-jhok was there bt after that CVs started ruining the them of the show... 

I dnt have much to say abt the show as m not watching it now...

Finally m leaving! i knw most will not bother it but i have to leave now... i never thought i would say this.. but still a gudbye frm myside guys.. frm now i will b a silent member of my second home.. gudbye to all, have a bright future.. thanks to all who supported me.. i will be in contact with my friends by one or the other way.. take care all.. 🤗 

----

Oh teri i forgot few things!

How i started wid Parichay!

I think i was watching some show🤔 and found the promo of Parichay... It was so catchy and KCs dialogues were soo good... I did started watching the show just b'coz of KC... Bt ended up liking SC/KN the most😆 

-----

I did forgot to wish SS,KN,Alka ji(For giving ur tortures over the past one yr😆),Aarti, Prerna,Vikram(For making the episode tolerable😆) and rest all those who made the show a huge success... 

And a big thanks to Ekta for brining down SS and KN in this show😊

And happy anniversary to my forum fellows as well😳

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 11 years ago
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by ankitaankita - 11 years ago
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

RESERVED. WILL EDIT SOON 

Edited by SINAL_amulg - 11 years ago
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I watched all promos of kunal chopra (parichay) 😳n i was really liked them n want to watch this show but my hard luck that i got admission in my M.Tech so went there n cant watch TV..😭so i cut of TV n Net for 6 month(horrible time for me)😭 then in my holidys in October i watched a really small part of 31st October 11 scene where siddhi give lunch box to kunal n then both going for office n that bus scene... 😳i liked that but cant continue serial again... n then after in December that is 26th December episode repeat telecast on 27th December 11...i watched again n then that the scene where kunal make tea for siddhi n then that song "dil shambhal ja zara...phir mohbat karne chala hai tu" played in BG... 😳I just hooked up with this serial then after i continued it n i watched all previous episodes in 10-15 days ... after that i really loved with Kunal/sameer as well as SiNal... ☺️☺️☺️

After that wat i do for these serial i want to share this also...😆 when my holidays was over n again went to university ... 😭i arrange net for this with many difficulties n i was waiting 3 hrs after telecasting the epi becos net there was reaaly slow net speed it take 3 hrs to download 20 min episode still i wait n watch then after some time i buy TV Tuner to watch it ...😆😳 but again my hard luck... my PG land lord deny for  cable connection 😲so whole one month i requested to them to permit for cable connection then at last they give 😆n i watched parichay at 9:30 pm(IST) at my PG on 23rd march 2012(confession episode) i knw how much i was happy...😉 ☺️😳all students in my PG as well my land lord really in shocked that how much i m addicted to this show...☺️ so this my experience untill now... 😆i knw i take lots of ur time to share my experience... 😆thanx for spending ur time to read my experince with parichay...😳😃😉

And yaa i join IF only for Parichay n now Parichay forum is my 2nd Home...😳 find many frnds here which r awesome and i loved all of them... 🤗n i want to thanx to them who make my life more enjoyable 😆n creative😛 n make me more close to parichay😉 or i can say Sameer/Kunal...😉❤️😳

So today is 9th August 2012😃 n paricahy was aired on 1yr back on 9th august 2011😃 ...😳Now its whole 1 yr to my fav show parichay... ☺️☺️☺️so congratulation...👏hope it get its highest TRPs again... 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Edited by su0612 - 11 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all congrats to all Parichayans 🥳

How i started to watch parichay ?????i was already on If, one day i was just reading some random articles on forum and there i saw one titled Sameer soni is back on television , something like that, i read the whole article and got to know the show was already on air, it was in september, then i watched all the initial episodes on youtube. Initailly i use to be a silent reader , then i started to be active here. I loved the forum's atmosphere, where we could see only healthy discussions, missing those days. 

I always loved sinal, I'm looking forward to watch sinal Reunion and their happy family😍.
Finally , i would like to thank  Sameer and keerti for giving us sinal. Thanks Ekta for giving us this show. This forum gave me some awesome friends, so thanks a lot IF.

Made this short video mix, this is dedicated to all sinal lovers.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduFFAisAmw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago