Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Indira truth will come out during competition (Page 2)

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
nice and neutral post,
Even I think Indu will tell all the truth to jjsingh  and Rishi will come to know and will be nice to watch. Mean while indu will approach shweta for marriage proposal withi Ricky but she may refuse as she knows Rishi luvs indu verymuch and may try to renite them as a true friend

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007-RS-

liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Nice post
Even i'm also looking forward for the nextDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishoo

[QUOTE=ramya567] Indira is really having a tough time.One side she is suffering from brain tumor.Other side she couldnot tell truth to her family and to her husband.As a result rishi who had been with Indira in everything misunderstood her.MAny times Indira get angry and slapped rishi but never he said anything to her.But with the abortion case,he was totally upset and slapped Indira.
Here Indira is correct from her point of view and Rishi is correct frm his point of view.They both have their own limitations and struggle which they aren't able to share,talk and discuss.
What i feel is now Rishi and Indira will take this competition very seriously.What i am guessing in Rishi and Indira are paired.So Indira may speak her heart out abt her BT,Mandira pregnancy,the urgent need for money and all to rishi who was in disguise.
Then comes the actual twist in the story is wht i feel.Knowing that rishi may understand Indira and force for her treatment and later she may get alright paving way for all positivity and happiness in their lives.
But what i am confused is abt the new entry.What role she has now.Cv's could have managed even with out her.In the beginning Cv's showed that Rickey had a gf.The role was done by Naveena Bole.Now one more girl who is in love with rishi.
My prediction may not be true.But still i wish this to be true bcoz drama is becoming too much in the show.Many viewers are missing light hearted scenes b/w SN and INshi definitely.Cv's should really focus on tht.
What u all feel guys???????????????

great post, but i dont think that indira will share her problem with rishi in disguise of the sardar. she didt even tell the people close to her, so why a stranger? she isnt a person to be so open to strengers.
but maybe you are right, lets wait and watch.[/QUOTE

Actually Indira didnot share with her family bcoz her family is always behind money.thy will fight for SN and for money and all.No one will support her.She didnot tell rishi bcoz he might be very very upset.
 but cv's can use this dance track to make truth come out.
-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumnal

nice and neutral post,
Even I think Indu will tell all the truth to jjsingh  and Rishi will come to know and will be nice to watch. Mean while indu will approach shweta for marriage proposal withi Ricky but she may refuse as she knows Rishi luvs indu verymuch and may try to renite them as a true friend

i wish this happens.I dnt want pati patni or wo tracks which are very common on tv during such scenarios.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

I just want everything to be alright between INSHI,is tragedy ke baad,INSHI reunion dekhne laayak hoga aur pata nehi kyu mujhe aisi gut feeling aa rahi hai ke Shwetha will become the bridge
I second you.Smile. since i have seen shweta i also think she will try to patch up inshi but she wont be able to do it.. There will be some convo between rishi and indira only which will ultimately lead to their re-union and then indira , rishi, shweta all may become good friends but later on shwetha will change colours..May be thats why the article on shweta's entry say that hers is a long running character.

Go to top