Indira truth will come out during competition

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Indira is really having a tough time.One side she is suffering from brain tumor.Other side she couldnot tell truth to her family and to her husband.As a result rishi who had been with Indira in everything misunderstood her.MAny times Indira get angry and slapped rishi but never he said anything to her.But with the abortion case,he was totally upset and slapped Indira.
 Here Indira is correct from her point of view and Rishi is correct frm his point of view.They both have their own limitations and struggle which they aren't able to share,talk and discuss.
  What i feel is now Rishi and Indira will take this competition very seriously.What i am guessing in Rishi and Indira are paired.So Indira may speak her heart out abt her BT,Mandira pregnancy,the urgent need for money and all to rishi who was in disguise.
  Then comes the actual twist in the story is wht i feel.Knowing that rishi may understand Indira and force for her treatment and later she may get alright paving way for all positivity and happiness in their lives.
  But what i am confused is abt the new entry.What role she has now.Cv's could have managed even with out her.In the beginning Cv's showed that Rickey had a gf.The role was done by Naveena Bole.Now one more girl who is in love with rishi.
  My prediction may not be true.But still i wish this to be true bcoz drama is becoming too much in the show.Many viewers are missing light hearted scenes b/w SN and INshi definitely.Cv's should really focus on tht.
 What u all feel guys???????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post i agree with you may be possible galti se sahi dance patnar ko (RK)angry ghuse main sab kuch ya adha such baat de
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
even i think the truth will come out during dance competitions and hope it will not be too late by then
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just want everything to be alright between INSHI,is tragedy ke baad,INSHI reunion dekhne laayak hoga aur pata nehi kyu mujhe aisi gut feeling aa rahi hai ke Shwetha will become the bridge
.FALTU. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramya567

Indira is really having a tough time.One side she is suffering from brain tumor.Other side she couldnot tell truth to her family and to her husband.As a result rishi who had been with Indira in everything misunderstood her.MAny times Indira get angry and slapped rishi but never he said anything to her.But with the abortion case,he was totally upset and slapped Indira.

Here Indira is correct from her point of view and Rishi is correct frm his point of view.They both have their own limitations and struggle which they aren't able to share,talk and discuss.
What i feel is now Rishi and Indira will take this competition very seriously.What i am guessing in Rishi and Indira are paired.So Indira may speak her heart out abt her BT,Mandira pregnancy,the urgent need for money and all to rishi who was in disguise.
Then comes the actual twist in the story is wht i feel.Knowing that rishi may understand Indira and force for her treatment and later she may get alright paving way for all positivity and happiness in their lives.
But what i am confused is abt the new entry.What role she has now.Cv's could have managed even with out her.In the beginning Cv's showed that Rickey had a gf.The role was done by Naveena Bole.Now one more girl who is in love with rishi.
My prediction may not be true.But still i wish this to be true bcoz drama is becoming too much in the show.Many viewers are missing light hearted scenes b/w SN and INshi definitely.Cv's should really focus on tht.
What u all feel guys???????????????

great post, but i dont think that indira will share her problem with rishi in disguise of the sardar. she didt even tell the people close to her, so why a stranger? she isnt a person to be so open to strengers.
but maybe you are right, lets wait and watch.Edited by aishoo - 11 years ago
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when that article ''HD goes Rab Ne way'' came out...even i had thought that she'll pour out her heart to her dance partner and this is how the truth will be revealed but now the tables have turned i think now he will participate in the competition as Ricky...i think wo Indira ko ab saamne se challenge kare ga.
now the truth will be revealed in some other way...but i hope it is revealed before the end of the next week
and i completely agree with you this Shwetha is not-so-needed in this current situation
but after watching today's episode i have come to a conclusion that
  ''wo jitni seedhi dikhti hai utni hai nahin''
so she may create a lot of problems for InShi...i just hope i am wrong
aur agar aisa hi hai then i want Indira to know about her true colours asap ๐Ÿ˜Š

hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post i agree with you may be possible galti se sahi dance patnar ko (RK)angry ghuse main sab kuch ya adha such baat de
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice and neutral post,
Even I think Indu will tell all the truth to jjsingh  and Rishi will come to know and will be nice to watch. Mean while indu will approach shweta for marriage proposal withi Ricky but she may refuse as she knows Rishi luvs indu verymuch and may try to renite them as a true friend
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post
Even i'm also looking forward for the next๐Ÿ˜
-RS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishoo

great post, but i dont think that indira will share her problem with rishi in disguise of the sardar. she didt even tell the people close to her, so why a stranger? she isnt a person to be so open to strengers.
but maybe you are right, lets wait and watch.[/QUOTE

Actually Indira didnot share with her family bcoz her family is always behind money.thy will fight for SN and for money and all.No one will support her.She didnot tell rishi bcoz he might be very very upset.
 but cv's can use this dance track to make truth come out.