dadaji and DS(& sparks did fly,hahahah)

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
as we have seen dadaji is jolly good go type guy...so lolzzz...what when he sees DS starts his flirting with her... or as soon as DS apears he starts his mastee mood songs or dialogue 😆

think flirting with so stern and bomblasyting and gusaydaar DS face when she realize what shiv dadu is doing 😍

lolzzz...as much as i think about it and i go mad laughing...imagning DS face and lolzz...her so famous words she speaksss on people...like on ashi and even on shiv too... lolzzz 🤣

🤣and the sparks did flyy 😈..guysss...i loved the 1st interaction between dadaji and DS...lolzzz...wait till serial progresss...they will creat more havoc...both of them..😍 . 
😉ysss...agree with me or not 
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
you know Payal when i saw promo of shiv's family and jolly dadajee fond of music 😆dadajee can be big flirty to dadisaa🤣he should sing song to her everyday ...😉o jab jab udhe zufein teri sabhi budhon ka dil machlay jind meriaye🤣aww they will be such a cute pair ...this dadisaa and dadajee jodi will rock ..i am waiting to see their interactions more than anything ...😆
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

you know Payal when i saw promo of shiv's family and jolly dadajee fond or music 😆dadajee can be big flirty to dadisaa🤣he should sing song to her everyday ...😉o jab jab udhe zufein teri sabhi budhon ka dil machlay jind meriaye🤣aww they will be such a cute pair ...this dadisaa and dadajee jodi will rock ..i am waiting to see their interactions more than anything ...😆

exctly mahi... i think some sparks is shure gona flyyy 😆
Dadisa2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the saying fits. khoob jamay gi jab mil baithay gay dada dadi do!!! is mix may agar bari jiji bhi shaamil ho jati to kya maza tha!!! i am sure these two people will play a big role in bringing ansh closer.
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
It wud be fun to watch...

I want to c daddu n DS's funny scenes!!
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dadisa2011

i think the saying fits. khoob jamay gi jab mil baithay gay dada dadi do!!! is mix may agar bari jiji bhi shaamil ho jati to kya maza tha!!! i am sure these two people will play a big role in bringing ansh closer.

yes!i even think same...they both will play vital role ... and in time to time  he will also give out some heart-atack moments to DS too😆
payalibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti31

It wud be fun to watch...

I want to c daddu n DS's funny scenes!!

since the idea came into my head...i too cant seem to wait at all...lets see if some thing of this sort hapenes
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL...somebody please write a FF for dada and dadi...😛
I am bowled over by their chemistry 😉
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ActuallyI have faced this type of situation. Meri Dadiji k jane k baad mere bro ki shadi huee. My Bhahi had an active Dadi and we had Dadaji, We used to tease bhahi ki aap rishta lekar kab aa rahee hai?

That  wqs hilarious!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃Hehehehehehe
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dey share amazing chemistry 😉 sumwht like AnSh aftrall he z our shiv dadu 🤣