India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

dadaji and DS(& sparks did fly,hahahah)

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
as we have seen dadaji is jolly good go type guy...so lolzzz...what when he sees DS starts his flirting with her... or as soon as DS apears he starts his mastee mood songs or dialogue LOL

think flirting with so stern and bomblasyting and gusaydaar DS face when she realize what shiv dadu is doing Day Dreaming

lolzzz...as much as i think about it and i go mad laughing...imagning DS face and lolzz...her so famous words she speaksss on people...like on ashi and even on shiv too... lolzzz ROFL

ROFLand the sparks did flyy Evil Smile..guysss...i loved the 1st interaction between dadaji and DS...lolzzz...wait till serial progresss...they will creat more havoc...both of them..Day Dreaming
Winkysss...agree with me or not 

Edited by payalibm - 10 August 2012 at 11:10pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

leelasivanchitra11Parihoonmein_12lavyposhahvrinda91839staroneserialsmahi12kavmuksBlukittentv_princesssurabhi01preity_d*Piku*Daltoni

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
you know Payal when i saw promo of shiv's family and jolly dadajee fond of music LOLdadajee can be big flirty to dadisaaROFLhe should sing song to her everyday ...Winko jab jab udhe zufein teri sabhi budhon ka dil machlay jind meriayeROFLaww they will be such a cute pair ...this dadisaa and dadajee jodi will rock ..i am waiting to see their interactions more than anything ...LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 08 August 2012 at 7:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parihoonmein_12vrinda9183kavmukstv_princessmilindroseDaltoni

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

you know Payal when i saw promo of shiv's family and jolly dadajee fond or music LOLdadajee can be big flirty to dadisaaROFLhe should sing song to her everyday ...Winko jab jab udhe zufein teri sabhi budhon ka dil machlay jind meriayeROFLaww they will be such a cute pair ...this dadisaa and dadajee jodi will rock ..i am waiting to see their interactions more than anything ...LOL

exctly mahi... i think some sparks is shure gona flyyy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i think the saying fits. khoob jamay gi jab mil baithay gay dada dadi do!!! is mix may agar bari jiji bhi shaamil ho jati to kya maza tha!!! i am sure these two people will play a big role in bringing ansh closer.

payalibm

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
It wud be fun to watch...

I want to c daddu n DS's funny scenes!!

payalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dadisa2011

i think the saying fits. khoob jamay gi jab mil baithay gay dada dadi do!!! is mix may agar bari jiji bhi shaamil ho jati to kya maza tha!!! i am sure these two people will play a big role in bringing ansh closer.

yes!i even think same...they both will play vital role ... and in time to time  he will also give out some heart-atack moments to DS tooLOL

vrinda9183

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti31

It wud be fun to watch...

I want to c daddu n DS's funny scenes!!

since the idea came into my head...i too cant seem to wait at all...lets see if some thing of this sort hapenes

Edited by payalibm - 07 August 2012 at 11:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukittensurabhi01

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
LOL...somebody please write a FF for dada and dadi...Tongue
I am bowled over by their chemistry Wink

payalibm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index