The danger called Ronit Dhiwan (Page 2)

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by stuti123

paradigm ..let us first deal with richa ..let her get exposed nd exit from the show ..then will think abt this new danger

well honestly i dont think he will be negative ...he will have a role in uniting sinal ..

lets wait nd watch...
I am afraid She is here to stay... She has been exposed before in the show yet she is roaming in Chopra house, have the courage to ask Anand to call her mummy and throw a party and manage to invite all chopra...

more than ronit...richa is the real danger...LOL...whether expose or not expose...she is roaming freely...and she is a darling of the cvs jokers n EK...so don't dream of her exit...she will never exit...even if she go to jail...thakral will bail her out
Yes even if she shifted to another planet she will hire Aliens to go and haunt SINAL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicanancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

paradigm ..let us first deal with richa ..let her get exposed nd exit from the show ..then will think abt this new danger

well honestly i dont think he will be negative ...he will have a role in uniting sinal ..

lets wait nd watch...
I am afraid She is here to stay... She has been exposed before in the show yet she is roaming in Chopra house, have the courage to ask Anand to call her mummy and throw a party and manage to invite all chopra...

more than ronit...richa is the real danger...LOL...whether expose or not expose...she is roaming freely...and she is a darling of the cvs jokers n EK...so don't dream of her exit...she will never exit...even if she go to jail...thakral will bail her out
Yes even if she shifted to another planet she will hire Aliens to go and haunt SINAL...
Isko kehte hain dedication to lakshaya.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
hi

lets wait for ronit's entry and see how his character is. i know mahesh plays negative roles but its not compulsory that he will be neg here too. he must have been the one who gave anand a father's name and yes siddhi wil be indebted to him, but maybe he plays a role to bring sinal closer. maybe he is will be paired opposite one of gaurav's daughters?

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicastuti123

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

lets wait nd watch...

agree..

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

to be honest...i am not at all afraid of ronit diwan character at all...he is there to play cupid for SiNal re-union...he might help the boys to unite their parents...

he is just a good friend of siddhi...who makes her laugh since he is a jovial character...n he is very close to anand D...

but yes kunal will be jealous...possessive...heartbroken...and he might create a illusion in his mind that siddhi hates him therefore she moves on in life with ronit...not knowing the actual truth...so he becomes double drunk...and in his drunken state might even confronts siddhi...as he is hurt...he is heartbroken...he needs his answers for all the questions from siddhi...

the real danger is richa thakral...she can do any cheap tricks to gain kunal back in her life...we have seen her disgusting acts in parichay 1...the real danger is still hovering in chopras house like a ghost...ronit is not even a danger...kunal will only create a illusion...

Clap
arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

lets wait nd watch...

@red:correct..
arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

lets wait nd watch...

@red:LOL LOL

Go to top