India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

The danger called Ronit Dhiwan

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
We are all concerned about richa and her threat to SINAL relationship. But I think we aren't thinking anough about the effect of ronit dhiwan. Mahesh shetty is famous for playing grey characters and i think ronit will be grey. We have all been asking for a change in villain. After the fall of thakrals i see ronit dhiwan being the next villain. He also happens to be the son of sulekhaji who siddhi is indebted to. The Diwans have a dark past too.

I am actually scared about the impact that ronit dhiwan will have on SINAL relationship

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrimochas156neha_siddhiarabica.Boss.AnkitaKaranRishrabhHitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I thought he will be a humourous character and a good man in the show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabica_Neetu_-Hima-awesumsonia

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
paradigm ..let us first deal with richa ..let her get exposed nd exit from the show ..then will think abt this new danger

well honestly i dont think he will be negative ...he will have a role in uniting sinal ..

lets wait nd watch...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaarabicaSV_20

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Even I am worried about this entry , not about him being negative but about what the CV's have planned! We are worrying our pretty little heads over Kunal-Richa bonding what if it's Sid -Ronit that will prove more harmful.They can manipulate it in many ways, Kunal MU'ing again  or Richa spinning a web, Sid being manipulated to accept Ronit in her life!OuchOuchOuch

arabicarainbowgirl-Hima-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Me too.. first worry is Kunal may marry Richa seeing siddhi with RonitShocked Second worry is Richa may spot them together and weave unnecessary stories to Kunal. This Ronit, initially good person may turn negative anytime. May be he is being brought on purpose. Now that Richa will be exposed and Thakrals will be packing soon, this guy could stalk siddhi like richa stalked kunal. Anything can happen with this guy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirl

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
to be honest...i am not at all afraid of ronit diwan character at all...he is there to play cupid for SiNal re-union...he might help the boys to unite their parents...

he is just a good friend of siddhi...who makes her laugh since he is a jovial character...n he is very close to anand D...

but yes kunal will be jealous...possessive...heartbroken...and he might create a illusion in his mind that siddhi hates him therefore she moves on in life with ronit...not knowing the actual truth...so he becomes double drunk...and in his drunken state might even confronts siddhi...as he is hurt...he is heartbroken...he needs his answers for all the questions from siddhi...

the real danger is richa thakral...she can do any cheap tricks to gain kunal back in her life...we have seen her disgusting acts in parichay 1...the real danger is still hovering in chopras house like a ghost...ronit is not even a danger...kunal will only create a illusion...

Edited by Mages - 07 August 2012 at 1:02pm

arabicaAnkitaKaranSV_20

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

paradigm ..let us first deal with richa ..let her get exposed nd exit from the show ..then will think abt this new danger

well honestly i dont think he will be negative ...he will have a role in uniting sinal ..

lets wait nd watch...
I am afraid She is here to stay... She has been exposed before in the show yet she is roaming in Chopra house, have the courage to ask Anand to call her mummy and throw a party and manage to invite all chopra...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by stuti123

lets wait nd watch...
I am afraid She is here to stay... She has been exposed before in the show yet she is roaming in Chopra house, have the courage to ask Anand to call her mummy and throw a party and manage to invite all chopra...

more than ronit...richa is the real danger...LOL...whether expose or not expose...she is roaming freely...and she is a darling of the cvs jokers n EK...so don't dream of her exit...she will never exit...even if she go to jail...thakral will bail her out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Go to top