Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

cant make out head or tail (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

hi , i am too too confused after watching the episode ...i simply cant make out head or tail of it...

firstly ...there is a big question mark dat whether sinal are divorced or not ...i think not ...otherwise y would siddhi still have this hope of kunal accepting her back in his life ...nd she very eager to meet kunal nd her son

various articles does prove that SiNal are divorce...i think SiNal are divorce in that span of 4 months leap...well siddhi's state is understandable...somewhere deep down she has the hope that kunal will trust her...and understand her why she did that...and accept her back...as a wife and mother...she hopes...bcz she didn't know after she was in jail...richa has poison the whole family against her...she has no clue that richa have made the crazy chopras to hate her...thats why she had this hope in her heart that kunal will accept her and understand her

secondly how come sulekha ji nd siddhi both landed in the same party where anand C's bday is beging celebrated Confused
is anand' D 's bday also being celebrated there Confused

i think so anand D birthday is also celebrated in the same venue...and also i think sulekhaji have been keeping a track on kunal's elder son...thats the reason too...tomorrow we might know it through the FB

thirdly i hated it wen thakraal told kunal dat he will be becoming his son in law ...since these 9 yrs is thakraal also living in this delusion Dead
y cant they understand dat wen kunal made it clear he will not marry richa dats means he wont ...

well the biggest joke of the century...both daddy T-psycho daughter can dream on...on...on...but nothing will happen...kunal only belongs to siddhi...

fourthly y on this earth did kunal allow richa to throw such a lavish party for his son ...

its for anand C happiness...he can do anything for his son...even that had to compromise his principals and values for his son...he wants his son to be happy in his special day...every father wants their children to be happy...just for the sake of his son...and also even if he says no...veena will emotional blackmail him taking anand C name...so before all this emotional blackmail happens...he agrees to it...

y are cvs are hell bent on showing him as such a big loser ...

he is not being a looser...he is just being a heartbroken in love...and a struggling daddy...he will do anything for his son...and i don't think he is being a looser...he is human afterall

nd does richa know sulekhaji dats y she called her also to the party Confused

nopes...sulekhaji might be keeping a track on her bcz of anand C...since only sulekhaji knows siddhi's elder son is with kunal...but she didn't know that kunal is not married to the lizard

the only thing i liked in the epi was kunal giving it bak to richa again nd telling her dat she can never be his son's mother ...nd dat both the mom nd dad of his son is he himself ...

that one scene was moment of the night...kunal puts richa in the right place...where she stands...no matter how much she will seduce kunal...emotional blackmail him using anand C name....all attempts will be fail

nd ofcourse i loved the scene where siddhi was recalling all the sinal fb's
Keerti was fab there ...

the FBs showed SiNal journey of love...it was so beautiful...keerti was excellent...but i don't think SiNal will meet this way...i am sure kunal will meet siddhi in her sexy avtaar where she will curl her hair...n he will be zapped upon seeing her...Wink

but i still fail to understand how can kunal keep on thinking dat siddhi tried to kill their child ...y cant he think for just once  dat no mother can do this with her child ...nd if siddhi did all this to get money to secure her chil's future rthen y will she want to kill him ...

he is a human afterall...all thanx to EK and her bunch of jokers...what can i say...

over all very very dissapointed with kunal's characterisation ...DeadCry

lets wait and watch...he is a loving and doting papa

its better to keep our brains aside while watching the show ...for our own sanity atleast ...

i agree...don't think too much...do not find logic at all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabica

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochas156

Cvs only trying to confuse ...

Today's episode was really boring except Siddhi's scenes...
Sorry to say this...but the story on Kunal's side is really boring ... don't want to see the chopras , thakrals and vira too, I really wish that Kunal and son stay  somewhere instead...far away...
 And Kunal -Thakral dialogues boring too...

i agree for the first time...i hated all kunal scenes with his crazy family n ViRa scenes though i love vikram...its all bcz of these people...our SiNal is separated from each other...ThaNal scenes has been too bored too...all are recycled...only beautiful scenes is Kunal and Anand C scenes...the rest can be avoided

Only interesting was the story on Siddhi's side ... her thoughts, flashbacks , the way she was checking herself on Car window reflection ... were very touching...

i agree...keerti was looking hot...n SiNal FBs make me had tears...

mochas156arabica

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

firstly ...there is a big question mark dat whether sinal are divorced or not ...i think not ...otherwise y would siddhi still have this hope of kunal accepting her back in his life ...nd she very eager to meet kunal nd her son
This is Comedy for Me... You blast your husband dont meet him for 9 years and come to a party to celebrate...SleepySleepy

secondly how come sulekha ji nd siddhi both landed in the same party where anand C's bday is beging celebrated Confused
is anand' D 's bday also being celebrated there Confused
Truth will come out in tomorrow's episode, they better show something logical of siddhi landing up for the party...

thirdly i hated it wen thakraal told kunal dat he will be becoming his son in law ...since these 9 yrs is thakraal also living in this delusion Dead
y cant they understand dat wen kunal made it clear he will not marry richa dats means he wont ...
I dont blame Thakraal for this but Kunal for giving him this hope...

fourthly y on this earth did kunal allow richa to throw such a lavish party for his son ...
Kunal is sick... all you can say to him is Get well Soon... 

the only thing i liked in the epi was kunal giving it bak to richa again nd telling her dat she can never be his son's mother ...nd dat both the mom nd dad of his son is he himself ...
Again, i am laughing at this comment as it sound so fake and weak

nd ofcourse i loved the scene where siddhi was recalling all the sinal fb's
Keerti was fab there ...
(Lollypop Scene)Wink

but i still fail to understand how can kunal keep on thinking dat siddhi tried to kill their child ...y cant he think for just once  dat no mother can do this with her child ...nd if siddhi did all this to get money to secure her chil's future rthen y will she want to kill him ...
Again Get well Soon Kunal 

Edited by snmalik4 - 07 August 2012 at 2:33pm

mochas156arabica

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Kunal is sick... all you can to him is Get well Soon... 

LOLLOLLOLROFLROFLSalman, this reminded me of Lage Raho Munnabhai movie.. maybe we should all send flowers to Kunal Chopra and hope that he "recovers" soon. LOL

arabicaTheBhai

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by snmalik4

Kunal is sick... all you can to him is Get well Soon... 

ROFLSalman, this reminded me of Lage Raho Munnabhai movie.. maybe we should all send flowers to Kunal Chopra and hope that he "recovers" soon. LOL

LOL yes i was thinking the same.. But i did not add the word Mamu LOL 

Edited by snmalik4 - 07 August 2012 at 2:32pm

arabicanancy1996

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Agree, past tracks even the current ones have no heads or tail. I know everyone has already pointed out many things here, so I want to point out something different hereLOL

We are all hating that Chopras including Kunal is not trusting Siddhi's intentions, but when her own brother and and sister are shown disgusted by her sister's act and have broken all ties with her then how can we blame the chopras? 

We should blame the CVs for showing the nonsense that they are showing right now rightLOL

No matter what people say, i will never doubt my sisters but here Kapil and Shilpa are ashamed of Siddhi's act so this only means that CVs are trying to show that Siddhi's gold digger act was so convincing that everyone including her own family hates her so why blame Kunal or the Chopras.

I am not hating Kunal at all as he is just as normal as Kapil and Shilpa. It's the bad writing and direction that should be blamed. 

Still loving Kunal Chopra's character to the core, actually loving him more these days as his scenes with his son are very delighfulBlushing
arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

I dont think CVs can make head or tail either Wink

LOL LOL LOL
arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochas156

Originally posted by hima2012

Stuti, Sulekha did not bring siddhi to AC's b'day party but brought her to AD's b'day party which she herself is hosting. The last scene where Kunal turns is just for misleading us. He is at another party and siddhi is at another party. I think she tries to find him but when she does not, she questions sulekha

Think so...

even think the same.

Go to top