stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi , i am too too confused after watching the episode ...i simply cant make out head or tail of it...

firstly ...there is a big question mark dat whether sinal are divorced or not ...i think not ...otherwise y would siddhi still have this hope of kunal accepting her back in his life ...nd she very eager to meet kunal nd her son

secondly how come sulekha ji nd siddhi both landed in the same party where anand C's bday is beging celebrated 😕
is anand' D 's bday also being celebrated there 😕

thirdly i hated it wen thakraal told kunal dat he will be becoming his son in law ...since these 9 yrs is thakraal also living in this delusion 🤢
y cant they understand dat wen kunal made it clear he will not marry richa dats means he wont ...

fourthly y on this earth did kunal allow richa to throw such a lavish party for his son ...
y are cvs are hell bent on showing him as such a big loser ...
nd does richa know sulekhaji dats y she called her also to the party 😕

the only thing i liked in the epi was kunal giving it bak to richa again nd telling her dat she can never be his son's mother ...nd dat both the mom nd dad of his son is he himself ...

nd ofcourse i loved the scene where siddhi was recalling all the sinal fb's
Keerti was fab there ...

but i still fail to understand how can kunal keep on thinking dat siddhi tried to kill their child ...y cant he think for just once  dat no mother can do this with her child ...nd if siddhi did all this to get money to secure her chil's future rthen y will she want to kill him ...

over all very very dissapointed with kunal's characterisation ...🤢😭

its better to keep our brains aside while watching the show ...for our own sanity atleast ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Stuti, Sulekha did not bring siddhi to AC's b'day party but brought her to AD's b'day party which she herself is hosting. The last scene where Kunal turns is just for misleading us. He is at another party and siddhi is at another party. I think she tries to find him but when she does not, she questions sulekha
paradigm thumbnail
I dont think CVs can make head or tail either ðŸ˜‰
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stuti123

secondly how come sulekha ji nd siddhi both landed in the same party where anand C's bday is beging celebrated 😕

I think that scene is deliberate to mislead the viewers. Actually Sulekha ji is celebrating Anand Diwan's birthday and she takes him there...

My thought is based on the precap that was shown. Siddhi was aksing Sulekhaji as to why she did not give the child to Chopras... and Sulekhaji says that she can tell everything to Siddhi if she is strong enough to hear the truth
mochas156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

Stuti, Sulekha did not bring siddhi to AC's b'day party but brought her to AD's b'day party which she herself is hosting. The last scene where Kunal turns is just for misleading us. He is at another party and siddhi is at another party. I think she tries to find him but when she does not, she questions sulekha

Think so...
Edited by mochas156 - 11 years ago
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hima2012

oh thanx Hima for clarifying my doubt ...i thought they were in the same venue ..hence this confusion...
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont understand for 9 yrs , kunal never wanted or even thought abt forgiving siddhi for her harsh words , he can allow richa to roam around , but he never  tried to fight fr siddhi , aur siddhi bi mahaan hai phir chal pari hai ðŸ˜’
mochas156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cvs only trying to confuse ...

Today's episode was really boring except Siddhi's scenes...
Sorry to say this...but the story on Kunal's side is really boring ... don't want to see the chopras , thakrals and vira too, I really wish that Kunal and son stay  somewhere instead...far away...
 And Kunal -Thakral dialogues boring too...

Only interesting was the story on Siddhi's side ... her thoughts, flashbacks , the way she was checking herself on Car window reflection ... were very touching...
Edited by mochas156 - 11 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: stuti123

hi , i am too too confused after watching the episode ...i simply cant make out head or tail of it...

firstly ...there is a big question mark dat whether sinal are divorced or not ...i think not ...otherwise y would siddhi still have this hope of kunal accepting her back in his life ...nd she very eager to meet kunal nd her son

various articles does prove that SiNal are divorce...i think SiNal are divorce in that span of 4 months leap...well siddhi's state is understandable...somewhere deep down she has the hope that kunal will trust her...and understand her why she did that...and accept her back...as a wife and mother...she hopes...bcz she didn't know after she was in jail...richa has poison the whole family against her...she has no clue that richa have made the crazy chopras to hate her...thats why she had this hope in her heart that kunal will accept her and understand her

i think so anand D birthday is also celebrated in the same venue...and also i think sulekhaji have been keeping a track on kunal's elder son...thats the reason too...tomorrow we might know it through the FB

thirdly i hated it wen thakraal told kunal dat he will be becoming his son in law ...since these 9 yrs is thakraal also living in this delusion 🤢
y cant they understand dat wen kunal made it clear he will not marry richa dats means he wont ...

well the biggest joke of the century...both daddy T-psycho daughter can dream on...on...on...but nothing will happen...kunal only belongs to siddhi...

fourthly y on this earth did kunal allow richa to throw such a lavish party for his son ...

its for anand C happiness...he can do anything for his son...even that had to compromise his principals and values for his son...he wants his son to be happy in his special day...every father wants their children to be happy...just for the sake of his son...and also even if he says no...veena will emotional blackmail him taking anand C name...so before all this emotional blackmail happens...he agrees to it...

y are cvs are hell bent on showing him as such a big loser ...

he is not being a looser...he is just being a heartbroken in love...and a struggling daddy...he will do anything for his son...and i don't think he is being a looser...he is human afterall

nd does richa know sulekhaji dats y she called her also to the party 😕

nopes...sulekhaji might be keeping a track on her bcz of anand C...since only sulekhaji knows siddhi's elder son is with kunal...but she didn't know that kunal is not married to the lizard

the only thing i liked in the epi was kunal giving it bak to richa again nd telling her dat she can never be his son's mother ...nd dat both the mom nd dad of his son is he himself ...

that one scene was moment of the night...kunal puts richa in the right place...where she stands...no matter how much she will seduce kunal...emotional blackmail him using anand C name....all attempts will be fail

nd ofcourse i loved the scene where siddhi was recalling all the sinal fb's
Keerti was fab there ...

the FBs showed SiNal journey of love...it was so beautiful...keerti was excellent...but i don't think SiNal will meet this way...i am sure kunal will meet siddhi in her sexy avtaar where she will curl her hair...n he will be zapped upon seeing her...😉

but i still fail to understand how can kunal keep on thinking dat siddhi tried to kill their child ...y cant he think for just once  dat no mother can do this with her child ...nd if siddhi did all this to get money to secure her chil's future rthen y will she want to kill him ...

he is a human afterall...all thanx to EK and her bunch of jokers...what can i say...

over all very very dissapointed with kunal's characterisation ...🤢😭

lets wait and watch...he is a loving and doting papa

its better to keep our brains aside while watching the show ...for our own sanity atleast ...

i agree...don't think too much...do not find logic at all

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mochas156

Cvs only trying to confuse ...

Today's episode was really boring except Siddhi's scenes...
Sorry to say this...but the story on Kunal's side is really boring ... don't want to see the chopras , thakrals and vira too, I really wish that Kunal and son stay  somewhere instead...far away...
 And Kunal -Thakral dialogues boring too...

i agree for the first time...i hated all kunal scenes with his crazy family n ViRa scenes though i love vikram...its all bcz of these people...our SiNal is separated from each other...ThaNal scenes has been too bored too...all are recycled...only beautiful scenes is Kunal and Anand C scenes...the rest can be avoided

Only interesting was the story on Siddhi's side ... her thoughts, flashbacks , the way she was checking herself on Car window reflection ... were very touching...

i agree...keerti was looking hot...n SiNal FBs make me had tears...