India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

cant make out head or tail

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hi , i am too too confused after watching the episode ...i simply cant make out head or tail of it...

firstly ...there is a big question mark dat whether sinal are divorced or not ...i think not ...otherwise y would siddhi still have this hope of kunal accepting her back in his life ...nd she very eager to meet kunal nd her son

secondly how come sulekha ji nd siddhi both landed in the same party where anand C's bday is beging celebrated Confused
is anand' D 's bday also being celebrated there Confused

thirdly i hated it wen thakraal told kunal dat he will be becoming his son in law ...since these 9 yrs is thakraal also living in this delusion Dead
y cant they understand dat wen kunal made it clear he will not marry richa dats means he wont ...

fourthly y on this earth did kunal allow richa to throw such a lavish party for his son ...
y are cvs are hell bent on showing him as such a big loser ...
nd does richa know sulekhaji dats y she called her also to the party Confused

the only thing i liked in the epi was kunal giving it bak to richa again nd telling her dat she can never be his son's mother ...nd dat both the mom nd dad of his son is he himself ...

nd ofcourse i loved the scene where siddhi was recalling all the sinal fb's
Keerti was fab there ...

but i still fail to understand how can kunal keep on thinking dat siddhi tried to kill their child ...y cant he think for just once  dat no mother can do this with her child ...nd if siddhi did all this to get money to secure her chil's future rthen y will she want to kill him ...

over all very very dissapointed with kunal's characterisation ...DeadCry

its better to keep our brains aside while watching the show ...for our own sanity atleast ...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSmochas156mytri_Neetu_Popo.arabicabharoamul_kn.Boss.MalarkodiAnkitaKaranRishrabh

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Stuti, Sulekha did not bring siddhi to AC's b'day party but brought her to AD's b'day party which she herself is hosting. The last scene where Kunal turns is just for misleading us. He is at another party and siddhi is at another party. I think she tries to find him but when she does not, she questions sulekha

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrimochas1560309annaarabicalakshmparadigmMalarkodiAnkitaKaranstuti123HitchHiker_

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I dont think CVs can make head or tail either Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicastuti123

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

secondly how come sulekha ji nd siddhi both landed in the same party where anand C's bday is beging celebrated Confused
is anand' D 's bday also being celebrated there Confused

I think that scene is deliberate to mislead the viewers. Actually Sulekha ji is celebrating Anand Diwan's birthday and she takes him there...

My thought is based on the precap that was shown. Siddhi was aksing Sulekhaji as to why she did not give the child to Chopras... and Sulekhaji says that she can tell everything to Siddhi if she is strong enough to hear the truth

arabicastuti123

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Stuti, Sulekha did not bring siddhi to AC's b'day party but brought her to AD's b'day party which she herself is hosting. The last scene where Kunal turns is just for misleading us. He is at another party and siddhi is at another party. I think she tries to find him but when she does not, she questions sulekha

Think so...

Edited by mochas156 - 07 August 2012 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

oh thanx Hima for clarifying my doubt ...i thought they were in the same venue ..hence this confusion...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaPopo.-Hima-

Popo. Goldie
Popo.
Popo.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i dont understand for 9 yrs , kunal never wanted or even thought abt forgiving siddhi for her harsh words , he can allow richa to roam around , but he never  tried to fight fr siddhi , aur siddhi bi mahaan hai phir chal pari hai Disapprove

arabica-Hima-

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Cvs only trying to confuse ...

Today's episode was really boring except Siddhi's scenes...
Sorry to say this...but the story on Kunal's side is really boring ... don't want to see the chopras , thakrals and vira too, I really wish that Kunal and son stay  somewhere instead...far away...
 And Kunal -Thakral dialogues boring too...

Only interesting was the story on Siddhi's side ... her thoughts, flashbacks , the way she was checking herself on Car window reflection ... were very touching...

Edited by mochas156 - 07 August 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicanancy1996norzar

Go to top