misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
not a review this!: A HC VirManian 2 antr VirManian..(not gonna be borin promise..:P..im gonna talk nly abt the frst scne..where our K was awesome!!!..enjoy!!!..?!)
the epi was meh.!..but Kushal was absolutely amazing 2day!...absolute treat 2 watch him...the frst scne was awww...?!..
here goes...ntn..
when dadaji said that one word that we were waiting 2hear frm him fr days..the reaction on Viraats face was just perfect..went from-----no way! wat did i just hear---to oh man!.did i hear right to----omg!..yes!!...(aww?)!...nd when he finally believed it was true..those "tears" in his eyes!!!...(no one and i mean it..no one looks more adorable nd sexy than K does with tears in his eyes!!!..)!...loved that part!!!...and when dadaji told evryone that there were gonna nibha doh doh rasam!..the way he walked towards him with that smile on his face..:)))).and said.."Dadaji thnk u..!!!"(he looked like this really cute boy who had his biggest wish fullf
illed..man!..he was just super adorable!!!!!..eee..i was grinning like an idiot watching it!..😃)then he hugs jeevika...hes soo happy!!!..u cud see it!..feel it!!..nd then hugs Viren!..nd finally his Mom!!(this hug was the best one!!..aww..he was so happy!!!..i was so happy!!!..😆..lol..)..then the whole SB tryin 2 becum the party pooper as usual.:/.but wat i loved abt the convo was the way Dadagi was explainin hw Viraat has grown frm this angry young man(love d him in tat avatar 2..unlike SB nd big D..:/anyws..).to this really matured sensible guy who has learnt 2 respect his Family nd the elders..when he says Manvi wasthe reason fr this change..saw Viraats Face..he was so Proud of his Love..?!..Man!..K nails it each nd evry time!!!...and u could also see hw hapy he was that his Family were so in love with her 2.!!(im not gonna get tired of this lol..i can keep goin...:D).this scene was brilliantly done..nd K was exceptionally good!!!!..aww nd hw can i frget the talkin 2 himself scene..oh Man cute personofied!!..just loved watchin it.ROfled so hard!!..🤣..🤣. mogambo!!!!...:P..:P

mean i have seen actors..good ones nd bad ones..i m8 not be an expert..i cnt judge anytn..i knw..but as far as iv knwn..i have nevr seen an actor grow so much nd this quick ever!..seeing him grow into such an amazin actor has been a pleasure!..nd im super proud 2 be is fan!...i just thot id share it with u guys 2day!..
Kushal Tandon..u seriously Rock!..Love watchng u as Viraat!...<3!
Edited by misaki - 11 years ago