Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Strange Retribution... (Page 9)

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Rajrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

waooo u changed the title...thanks...I love the new word "retribution"...
Hope people will understand now...I will use this word from now on for Arnav
yep. thanks for the suggestion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classyOmNaMaSteOm

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

agree with the points rima .. good post!!

Im hoping that they are around the corner for that track that gul said will happen and all the past secrets that will be revealed .. I still have a feeling Khushi is going to leave RM angry or upset .. anyhoo im enjoying this track .. nice suspense aha ..!!
yep me too enjoying. somehow i don;t want her to leave now when they are getting close but want pain from him for her

Hmm .. yeah i don't want her to leave atm.. after they have been close and loved up .. then something bad is going to happen .. because we know drama's they don't like couples happy .. 

I wonder how this pain of hurting her will trigger .. :| .. Maybe Khushi sees that he is ignoring his Dadi because of her .. hence she will say that you are both the same .. and maybe tell him the pain she suffered becuase of him .. or something like that ..!! ahh this story confuses me .. i can never guess anything aha .. !

OmNaMaSteOmrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

waooo u changed the title...thanks...I love the new word "retribution"...
Hope people will understand now...I will use this word from now on for Arnav

i think ur right the title redemption gets ppl annoyed for some reason
now that the title has changed ppl's view might differ a lil hopefully

Luv_isnt_classyrima

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
who says he is not repenting ?? he is ! crying,hurting himself is that all shows redemption ? if u think so then I disagree...a man like Arnav will do the things which he's doing now..that is win his lady love again by only n only love...this is ASR style of redemption..if Khushi is happy with that,she's loving all these then what is our problem yaar ? can u imagine this behavior of ASR 1 year back ?? we couldn't even think of it ! but now its all happening...can u believe his Di, his life's most imp person in every Rakshabandhan gifts him a kurta but he never wears them..in this year he wore it just to see Khushi's smile...!!!! isnt this the part of redemption ? he cut his office time giving more time to Khushi,giving her surprises..isn't it a redemption ? he's a workaholic man ! if u still dont get my point or dont understand him them I've nothing to say but u r really missing out the gist of Arnav's character

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelSaraJLfan145NotKidding

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
how mnay times did asr aksed her sorry ...we r becoming unbelievable..we know asr is one hu doesnt reveals anything in heart ..even if he feels soorrry he wont say it ...but tomorrow we r gonna see a diffrnt side of arnav ,,,,tomorrow he might cry in front of her thts the begining of his opening up...and seriously i dont want him to gooo behind her and say maaf kardijiye maaf kardijiye and alll but i want him to say her tht its all his mistakes its becoz of hm she is suffering ...like wat he did today ...and as far as khushi concerned this is wat she wanted not a simple sorry ..she dont want him to say tht just but she wanted him to stand by her side ...wipe her tears out and bring a smile ...make her feel tht she is not orphan ..make her feel she can share anything with him ..she need not hide anything for anybody's sake ...she need not to hide her tears from him coz he will be there for her ..thts wat i think i knw it might be slightly different from other opinion ...i love the way asr is been shown ..and how khushi has influenced him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelNotKiddingMihrimah

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

who says he is not repenting ?? he is ! crying,hurting himself is that all shows redemption ? if u think so then I disagree...a man like Arnav will do the things which he's doing now..that is win his lady love again by only n only love...this is ASR style of redemption..if Khushi is happy with that,she's loving all these then what is our problem yaar ? can u imagine this behavior of ASR 1 year back ?? we couldn't even think of it ! but now its all happening...can u believe his Di, his life's most imp person in every Rakshabandhan gifts him a kurta but he never wears them..in this year he wore it just to see Khushi's smile...!!!! isnt this the part of redemption ? he cut his office time giving more time to Khushi,giving her surprises..isn't it a redemption ? he's a workaholic man ! if u still dont get my point or dont understand him them I've nothing to say but u r really missing out the gist of Arnav's character

sorry i disagree still. he is doing everything but he hasn't yet realized anything about his own mistakes inher life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

Who is ASR, and why can't he ask a simple sorry insted of this so called ASR style of wooing Angry. Again u may say ASR can't ask sorry if u so give me explaination why

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top