rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by rima

i love all ur posts rima but somehow and i dont like this one and its because what all u have pointed out as being the traits of this "redemption track" are nothing but examples of jumping the gun.

first of all i dont think so this is redemption, its the journey towards redemption. till now arnav has not even realised his mistakes and has even one time while narrating his story to NK has taken all his deeds casually but today he has atleast acknowledged his role in the forced marriage and stood by khushi which he has never done before. ita a massive feat for ASR and i think one should applaud him for that.

redemption in my opinion will be when arnav will see khushi's selfless love for him. when he will see that how khushi is ready to stand by him, take away his sorrows and share his griefs despite of what all he has done to her. thats when arnav's guilt will kick in.

so sorry but my views differ from u this time
but but but, hasn't she already done all this during kidnapping track?

do you see it?

everyone wants khushi to deserve the redemption. but my dear she has already earned it.

i refuse to feel she has to do more to get redemption
i never said that khushi has to do anything more to earn the redemption. she deserves it right from the day he forcefully married her but its not abt khushi, its about arnav's realisation. ok answer me one thing. before today, did u ever feel from any of arnav's actions that he realises his mistakes, that he acknowledges his role in all that what happened? i never saw it so for me its a very big step from arnav to acknowledge his forced marriage.

P.S: im not defending him, i stating an unbiased POV
again that is the problem

just because he does something which he should have done the moment he knew about shyam, we are happy

why?
sorry i didnt get u
i mean he should havs said sorry for the forced arriage the moment he knew about shyam. instead he ranted why did i meet yo. and now he is feeling it. so why are we happy for something he owed her long back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rhearuhi.A.l.i.a.Johny.S.RajGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
My idea of redemption already happened in last friday's episode.
That pearl meant something more than just a gift. If you look at Arnav he was sorry for everything he did.
His expressions shows that how sorry he was, he was hurt as well! So I am not asking for redemption anymore + again, it's your opinion and I respect that fullySmile

Edited by SaraaK - 07 August 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

White.Pearl-Mistletoe-rima

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonrima

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Originally posted by am1983

Hey, am not being critical here... but just want to give my 2 cents on this topic... 

How do u know the redemption has already started.. or is it over already??... And what is redemption according to you?? 

A man who loves a girl had mistakenly misunderstood her... on knowing the truth, he is trying to do all the right things for her... this girl is a righteous woman herself.. she understood this man's actions when he took such a huge step for his sister... she forgave him and still getting in terms with his love-filled gestures... I don't think the CVs intend to project the lovers as a guilty or a victim..  they are two people who are in love.. were caught in the wrong situations... now they are trying to get out of the mess that was created due to a misunderstanding... where is the question of one being greater than the other... Its a LOVE story... and they are equals.. situations were wrong... none of them intended to do what they did.. 

arnav always intended to do what he did from lucknow fashion show

redemption= regret=realization that he is wrong.

So in that case my friend, Khushi needs to undergo a redemption too... she took a decision for Anji's life on her own, without consulting any of the RM members... she hid the truth for so many months... when she did what she did, people called it her righteousness... that she intended good for the families... she has still not said sorry to anyone in the family about hiding the truth... has she??... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235..sur..

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

When he beat up his employee wasn't he the posessive lover and husband?

When he faught with Dadi for her wasn't he the good husband?

So I refuse to buy this argument that sayong sorry or feeling regret will change ASR's 'character'.

They say there is no disgrace in being great or humble

Good points, rima.
I get that he is apologizing and making-up in his own style (ASR-style), but it leaves much to be desired.

For someone to put his wife into such situation where he has to then pick a fight to 'defend' her honor, for him to refuse to clarify all matters - Shyaam included - to all in the family, thus, relieving Khushi of being ostracized, such a person is not really deserving of respect.

One likes the arrogance and confidence of men like ASR if it is tempered with a 'weak as kitten in front of his wife/amor'.

That he plays his games even with her, is truly off-putting.
You said it. When humility sits his shoulders in front of Khushi he will be loved by all of us.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 07 August 2012 at 6:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

My idea of redemption already happened in last friday's episode.
That pearl meant something more than just a gift. If you look at Arnav he was sorry for everything he did.
His expressions shows that how sorry he was, he was hurt as well! So I am not asking for redemption anymore + again, it's your opinion and I respect that fullySmile

Why only expression can't he open his mouth and ask sorry, is there any valid reason for that , now don't say me that he is ASR

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonrima

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

i love all ur posts rima but somehow and i dont like this one and its because what all u have pointed out as being the traits of this "redemption track" are nothing but examples of jumping the gun.

first of all i dont think so this is redemption, its the journey towards redemption. till now arnav has not even realised his mistakes and has even one time while narrating his story to NK has taken all his deeds casually but today he has atleast acknowledged his role in the forced marriage and stood by khushi which he has never done before. ita a massive feat for ASR and i think one should applaud him for that.

redemption in my opinion will be when arnav will see khushi's selfless love for him. when he will see that how khushi is ready to stand by him, take away his sorrows and share his griefs despite of what all he has done to her. thats when arnav's guilt will kick in.

so sorry but my views differ from u this time
but but but, hasn't she already done all this during kidnapping track?

do you see it?

everyone wants khushi to deserve the redemption. but my dear she has already earned it.

i refuse to feel she has to do more to get redemption
i never said that khushi has to do anything more to earn the redemption. she deserves it right from the day he forcefully married her but its not abt khushi, its about arnav's realisation. ok answer me one thing. before today, did u ever feel from any of arnav's actions that he realises his mistakes, that he acknowledges his role in all that what happened? i never saw it so for me its a very big step from arnav to acknowledge his forced marriage.

P.S: im not defending him, i stating an unbiased POV
again that is the problem

just because he does something which he should have done the moment he knew about shyam, we are happy

why?
sorry i didnt get u
i mean he should havs said sorry for the forced arriage the moment he knew about shyam. instead he ranted why did i meet yo. and now he is feeling it. so why are we happy for something he owed her long back
yes he should have. infact he should have done a lot of things way long ago but he didnt and for that no one can forgive him. i believe that justice delayed is justice denied and this redemption track whenever it will commence will serve no purpose but ur post is not abt the delay in redemption, its abt how its being served. so ill stand by my first comment and say that this is not redemption but a journey to it which i agree should have happened a long time ago but now it has finally started and we will get to the real redemption soon

OmNaMaSteOmrima

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

agree with the points rima .. good post!!

Im hoping that they are around the corner for that track that gul said will happen and all the past secrets that will be revealed .. I still have a feeling Khushi is going to leave RM angry or upset .. anyhoo im enjoying this track .. nice suspense aha ..!!

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top