Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Strange Retribution... (Page 6)

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhearuhi

Also if you remember that interview where Gul said that when Arnav will know the truth he will repent like anything...he will repent to the extent that he will hurt himself for inflicting that pain on her so I ask the CVs where has all that gone...if he really repents and takes her as his wife should he not give her his mothers kangans with love and make her read the letter his mom left for his wife...the CV s seem to have forgotten about the kangan totally can't even see khushi wearing themnow...

I dont think GUL khan remembers that by now.. She loved to forget .. If you know GUL and saw all d other episodes She wont Make a single episode where Khushi will be given her TRUE due or respect... This is period..

Some of us who always felt that this show should give some respect to khushi now kind of give it up.. specially me.. because I came to learn that In IPKKND Hero will b glorified all the way ( they know majority of us wont mind a bit for ASR)...

Rima just pointed out so nicely without being too pessimisticClap like after any bad episode may b today's epi was really well executed..

but there will be always the bottom line .. just give d Due respect to our khushi .. ONE EPISODE ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisChimpsyrhearuhiEchoesofpassionJohny.S.Rajrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by rima

i love all ur posts rima but somehow and i dont like this one and its because what all u have pointed out as being the traits of this "redemption track" are nothing but examples of jumping the gun.

first of all i dont think so this is redemption, its the journey towards redemption. till now arnav has not even realised his mistakes and has even one time while narrating his story to NK has taken all his deeds casually but today he has atleast acknowledged his role in the forced marriage and stood by khushi which he has never done before. ita a massive feat for ASR and i think one should applaud him for that.

redemption in my opinion will be when arnav will see khushi's selfless love for him. when he will see that how khushi is ready to stand by him, take away his sorrows and share his griefs despite of what all he has done to her. thats when arnav's guilt will kick in.

so sorry but my views differ from u this time
but but but, hasn't she already done all this during kidnapping track?

do you see it?

everyone wants khushi to deserve the redemption. but my dear she has already earned it.

i refuse to feel she has to do more to get redemption
i never said that khushi has to do anything more to earn the redemption. she deserves it right from the day he forcefully married her but its not abt khushi, its about arnav's realisation. ok answer me one thing. before today, did u ever feel from any of arnav's actions that he realises his mistakes, that he acknowledges his role in all that what happened? i never saw it so for me its a very big step from arnav to acknowledge his forced marriage.

P.S: im not defending him, i stating an unbiased POV
again that is the problem

just because he does something which he should have done the moment he knew about shyam, we are happy

why?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyOmNaMaSteOm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

i love all ur posts rima but somehow and i dont like this one and its because what all u have pointed out as being the traits of this "redemption track" are nothing but examples of jumping the gun.

first of all i dont think so this is redemption, its the journey towards redemption. till now arnav has not even realised his mistakes and has even one time while narrating his story to NK has taken all his deeds casually but today he has atleast acknowledged his role in the forced marriage and stood by khushi which he has never done before. ita a massive feat for ASR and i think one should applaud him for that.

redemption in my opinion will be when arnav will see khushi's selfless love for him. when he will see that how khushi is ready to stand by him, take away his sorrows and share his griefs despite of what all he has done to her. thats when arnav's guilt will kick in.

do you see it?

everyone wants khushi to deserve the redemption. but my dear she has already earned it.

i never said that khushi has to do anything more to earn the redemption. she deserves it right from the day he forcefully married her but its not abt khushi, its about arnav's realisation. ok answer me one thing. before today, did u ever feel from any of arnav's actions that he realises his mistakes, that he acknowledges his role in all that what happened? i never saw it so for me its a very big step from arnav to acknowledge his forced marriage.

edited:
i just read a comment of urs where u equated redemption to realisation then how can u expect him to redeem himself without realising his mistakes. he has just acknowledged them and soon he is gonna repent about them so in no way its a redemption 
Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli12

Also if you remember that interview where Gul said that when Arnav will know the truth he will repent like anything...he will repent to the extent that he will hurt himself for inflicting that pain on her so I ask the CVs where has all that gone...if he really repents and takes her as his wife should he not give her his mothers kangans with love and make her read the letter his mom left for his wife...the CV s seem to have forgotten about the kangan totally can't even see khushi wearing themnow...

I dont think GUL khan remembers that by now.. She loved to forget .. If you know GUL and saw all d other episodes She wont Make a single episode where Khushi will be given her TRUE due or respect... This is period..

Some of us who always felt that this show should give some respect to khushi now kind of give it up.. specially me.. because I came to learn that In IPKKND Hero will b glorified all the way ( they know majority of us wont mind a bit for ASR)...

Rima just pointed out so nicely without being too pessimisticClap like after any bad episode may b today's epi was really well executed..

but there will be always the bottom line .. just give d Due respect to our khushi .. ONE EPISODE ... 

@ Bold  i am asking the same thing one episode atleast Cry

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 07 August 2012 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

I agree with u..
well said Clap

It z stl incmplete without d regret frm ASR's side..
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

do you see it?

again that is the problem

just because he does something which he should have done the moment he knew about shyam, we are happy

why?
sorry i didnt get u
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

u nailed it. she deserves her due respect and it should not come at the mercy of the hero

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyrhearuhiGodhuliLogon

rhearuhi Goldie
rhearuhi
rhearuhi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

@ Bold  i am asking the same thing one episode atleast Cry

agreed one episode at least ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.RajGodhuliLogonrima

Go to top