Strange Retribution... (Page 5)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Well in IPKKND
2 weeks of Khushi's pains=1 sweet gesture of Arnav.
One thing we all have to agree that the pains,insults Khushi were inflicted by Arnav,Raizada family,Gupta family can never be forgiven.No matter how much they try to make up,they can not make up for the things they did to Khushi.Damage has been done beyond repair.So I am not going there.
But I am very very happy that Arnav at last confessed that it was his fault and he also declared to the whole world that what Khushi means to him.And it is a big thing indeed for a man like ASR.
About the redemption track well I personally feel the time is over now.Something does not have everlasting impact.Redemption track after such a long time will not actually make any sense.So I don't blame the CVs for not showing it.

Anyways I am not bashing or complaining.I am re watching the scene were Arnav stands by Khushi.I loved it.

true the time is over

and now it is misplaced

and now people want new wounds for a redemption

or more problems

that is strange

Khushi has had enough wounds.And even new wounds can not  make the redemption track look sensible.No more problems for Khushi.First hurt her and then say sorry does not work every time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ivyreginaChimpsyOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
agree johnny
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

We have to take  a list of redemption seekers and send it to GulLOL so that she will start to have a heart that and start to think that khushi is also a human and she also should be given respect

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ymail_myJohny.S.Raj

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
AWESOMEEE POSTTT!! 

In this redemption the victim is not shown greater for forgiving. But the one doing the redemption is shown greater for giving scraps of love after tons of brickbat.

In this redemption, the victim is again a victim of others and the one who earlier victimized her is the hero and he again walks away with the heroic guy award

In this redemption, the harsh bitter words are not equalled with a 'I made a mistake' admission from the victimizer. Instead days later we get some gifts and words of love.

In this redemption there is no humuility from the victimizer. But the victim is still humbled.

Basically. what rankles is the fact that, we should feel Khushi's wounds were equalled by ASR's regret.

But instead we feel Khushi's wounds have been healed by a few sweet gestures...WITHOUT THE REGRET

That is what is missing. In the faraq padta hai track ASR felt her pain. Cried for her.

That is missing.

Hope IPK fulfilles that wis too or this still feels incomplete...

Warning: All are in a good mood after the episode. So no bashing and fights. Let us peacefully debate this. I just had to understand why my dear friend Harshita felt something was missing and then I felt I can pin point what is wrong.

By the way there are many who believe ASR is complex.

ASR can't be Devdas.

ASR is unique

But tell me when he gave her gifts wasn't he being majnu?

When he ran after the ambulance wasn't he bing devdas?

When he beat up his employee wasn't he the posessive lover and husband?

When he faught with Dadi for her wasn't he the good husband?

So I refuse to buy this argument that sayong sorry or feeling regret will change ASR's 'character'.

Yes exactyy...who is asking ASR to go down on his kneess... In fact he himself agreed that he made the biggest mistake of his life so...he does realize it...so where is the GUILT dude???

Bossing the girl isn't guilt..Blackmailing her is well...another torture...

I would have thought that since the character is arrogant and all (and we love him for that)...he would have been so torn between his own complexity and arrogance and between how best can he say sorry. 

They say there is no disgrace in being great or humble

The word redemption has been quite overused and may be is losing its impact.

All we want s ACCOUNTABILITY from ASR.. OWNING IT UP...

And all we want for K is to believe in herself...believe in the sacrifice she made..and believe that she has been wronged and she wont take all this until she gets some closure!! I MEAN THERE HAS TO BE SOME AGGRESSION IN HER FOR ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER...

Frankly I am losing hope that due apologies will be made to Khushi and she will "forgive" ASR and come back...its looking more like...K will remarry because she is emotional, she loves A , she will do it for family, etcetcetc...

Wel yeah arrogant heroes are lovable ... but they are even more lovable when they fall in love and try win their lady love!

ChimpsyLuv_isnt_classyOmNaMaSteOmrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by am1983

Hey, am not being critical here... but just want to give my 2 cents on this topic... 

How do u know the redemption has already started.. or is it over already??... And what is redemption according to you?? 

A man who loves a girl had mistakenly misunderstood her... on knowing the truth, he is trying to do all the right things for her... this girl is a righteous woman herself.. she understood this man's actions when he took such a huge step for his sister... she forgave him and still getting in terms with his love-filled gestures... I don't think the CVs intend to project the lovers as a guilty or a victim..  they are two people who are in love.. were caught in the wrong situations... now they are trying to get out of the mess that was created due to a misunderstanding... where is the question of one being greater than the other... Its a LOVE story... and they are equals.. situations were wrong... none of them intended to do what they did.. 

ASR purposely hurt Khushi sometimes what about that then

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymail_my

AWESOMEEE POSTTT!! 

In this redemption the victim is not shown greater for forgiving. But the one doing the redemption is shown greater for giving scraps of love after tons of brickbat.

In this redemption, the victim is again a victim of others and the one who earlier victimized her is the hero and he again walks away with the heroic guy award

In this redemption, the harsh bitter words are not equalled with a 'I made a mistake' admission from the victimizer. Instead days later we get some gifts and words of love.

In this redemption there is no humuility from the victimizer. But the victim is still humbled.

Basically. what rankles is the fact that, we should feel Khushi's wounds were equalled by ASR's regret.

But instead we feel Khushi's wounds have been healed by a few sweet gestures...WITHOUT THE REGRET

That is what is missing. In the faraq padta hai track ASR felt her pain. Cried for her.

That is missing.

Hope IPK fulfilles that wis too or this still feels incomplete...

Warning: All are in a good mood after the episode. So no bashing and fights. Let us peacefully debate this. I just had to understand why my dear friend Harshita felt something was missing and then I felt I can pin point what is wrong.

By the way there are many who believe ASR is complex.

ASR can't be Devdas.

ASR is unique

But tell me when he gave her gifts wasn't he being majnu?

When he ran after the ambulance wasn't he bing devdas?

When he beat up his employee wasn't he the posessive lover and husband?

When he faught with Dadi for her wasn't he the good husband?

So I refuse to buy this argument that sayong sorry or feeling regret will change ASR's 'character'.

Yes exactyy...who is asking ASR to go down on his kneess... In fact he himself agreed that he made the biggest mistake of his life so...he does realize it...so where is the GUILT dude???

Bossing the girl isn't guilt..Blackmailing her is well...another torture...

I would have thought that since the character is arrogant and all (and we love him for that)...he would have been so torn between his own complexity and arrogance and between how best can he say sorry. 

They say there is no disgrace in being great or humble

The word redemption has been quite overused and may be is losing its impact.

All we want s ACCOUNTABILITY from ASR.. OWNING IT UP...

And all we want for K is to believe in herself...believe in the sacrifice she made..and believe that she has been wronged and she wont take all this until she gets some closure!! I MEAN THERE HAS TO BE SOME AGGRESSION IN HER FOR ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER...

Frankly I am losing hope that due apologies will be made to Khushi and she will "forgive" ASR and come back...its looking more like...K will remarry because she is emotional, she loves A , she will do it for family, etcetcetc...

Wel yeah arrogant heroes are lovable ... but they are even more lovable when they fall in love and try win their lady love!

very very well sai. especially the last line

ivyreginaymail_myChimpsyOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by chillygirl

i love all ur posts rima but somehow and i dont like this one and its because what all u have pointed out as being the traits of this "redemption track" are nothing but examples of jumping the gun.

first of all i dont think so this is redemption, its the journey towards redemption. till now arnav has not even realised his mistakes and has even one time while narrating his story to NK has taken all his deeds casually but today he has atleast acknowledged his role in the forced marriage and stood by khushi which he has never done before. ita a massive feat for ASR and i think one should applaud him for that.

redemption in my opinion will be when arnav will see khushi's selfless love for him. when he will see that how khushi is ready to stand by him, take away his sorrows and share his griefs despite of what all he has done to her. thats when arnav's guilt will kick in.

so sorry but my views differ from u this time
Really?you think Khushi saving asr in kidnapping track wasn't selfless love?
if putting your own life in danger for someone else isn't selfless love,then what is it???
I mean khushi's love has always been selfless...
She has always stood by him ...
What more proof Of her selfless love does he want????
this was exactly my question. the girl almost died for him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ymail_myKMH-NASHAChimpsyEchoesofpassionOmNaMaSteOm

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by am1983

Hey, am not being critical here... but just want to give my 2 cents on this topic... 

How do u know the redemption has already started.. or is it over already??... And what is redemption according to you?? 

A man who loves a girl had mistakenly misunderstood her... on knowing the truth, he is trying to do all the right things for her... this girl is a righteous woman herself.. she understood this man's actions when he took such a huge step for his sister... she forgave him and still getting in terms with his love-filled gestures... I don't think the CVs intend to project the lovers as a guilty or a victim..  they are two people who are in love.. were caught in the wrong situations... now they are trying to get out of the mess that was created due to a misunderstanding... where is the question of one being greater than the other... Its a LOVE story... and they are equals.. situations were wrong... none of them intended to do what they did.. 

Exactly  I agree with u completely...  No one can be blamed completely  the thing that is to be blamed is the situation, circumstances...  that triggered to these chain of mistakes one after another...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chillygirl

i love all ur posts rima but somehow and i dont like this one and its because what all u have pointed out as being the traits of this "redemption track" are nothing but examples of jumping the gun.

first of all i dont think so this is redemption, its the journey towards redemption. till now arnav has not even realised his mistakes and has even one time while narrating his story to NK has taken all his deeds casually but today he has atleast acknowledged his role in the forced marriage and stood by khushi which he has never done before. ita a massive feat for ASR and i think one should applaud him for that.

redemption in my opinion will be when arnav will see khushi's selfless love for him. when he will see that how khushi is ready to stand by him, take away his sorrows and share his griefs despite of what all he has done to her. thats when arnav's guilt will kick in.

so sorry but my views differ from u this time
but but but, hasn't she already done all this during kidnapping track?

do you see it?

everyone wants khushi to deserve the redemption. but my dear she has already earned it.

i refuse to feel she has to do more to get redemption
i never said that khushi has to do anything more to earn the redemption. she deserves it right from the day he forcefully married her but its not abt khushi, its about arnav's realisation. ok answer me one thing. before today, did u ever feel from any of arnav's actions that he realises his mistakes, that he acknowledges his role in all that what happened? i never saw it so for me its a very big step from arnav to acknowledge his forced marriage.

P.S: im not defending him, i stating an unbiased POV

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicinnocentgreen-Mistletoe-Johny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top