Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Strange Retribution... (Page 44)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

I think people don't want a redemption track because they can't see their favourite character being all humble and saying sorry.
He is the mighty ASR after all.
But real 'baddapan' comes when people don't care about their egos and say sorry when they really really should/need to do so.

Anyway I do think gul khan genuinely wanted to show a good redemption track but then DB happened...just wondering whether this anjali focussing is for a single track or has she become the lead for the rest of the show.
I want a happy anjali back...sad anjali is a real pain in the ass.Everyday different nautankisDead
so then is DB way more powerful and popular than SI and BS for her to actually change the story? i dont think so
there is some other reason and frankly i think it also stems from the creator of the male character's extreme reluctance to show him human somehow the obsession over the obsession has pushed all logic and reason out the window and you have this absolutely inane storyline going on
sometimes i do wish SI would rebel but then she is too much of a professional and too well brought up to resort to it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099DrwhoAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by RickyBahl

I love this thread

and this para speaks a lot

I think those who don't want redemption think so probably because they have never had any positive person in their life who had the grace and dignity to accept a mistake and make another human feel better so probably this idea seems anathema and alien to them
just posted it on another thread and waiting for the response
lord what the hell is wrong with the girls here and no wonder injustice still persists women give it social sanctionAngry

Ya fairy ..iam amused..

pardon me, but those who are too obsessed with lustful moments of arshi, 
they can certainly go for Miss leone. tHerer they will get to see  a lot of rabba veysLOL

and the  serials runs on content, theme, not just scenes. So watching IPK for just those scenes doesnt fir me. 
Or else Irfan Khan not being a handsome guy wudnt have been a respected actor not only in India but also in Hollywood. If content, his acting were put secondary to an item number in the movie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

I think people don't want a redemption track because they can't see their favourite character being all humble and saying sorry.
But real 'baddapan' comes when people don't care about their egos and say sorry when they really really should/need to do so.

Anyway I do think gul khan genuinely wanted to show a good redemption track but then DB happened...just wondering whether this anjali focussing is for a single track or has she become the lead for the rest of the show.
I want a happy anjali back...sad anjali is a real pain in the ass.Everyday different nautankisDead
so then is DB way more powerful and popular than SI and BS for her to actually change the story? i dont think so
there is some other reason and frankly i think it also stems from the creator of the male character's extreme reluctance to show him human somehow the obsession over the obsession has pushed all logic and reason out the window and you have this absolutely inane storyline going on
sometimes i do wish SI would rebel but then she is too much of a professional and too well brought up to resort to it

But BS and SI aren't exercising those rights/power...BS anyway wont have a problem.Didi ki saut or IPKKND,he remains the lead.SI is too easygoing and different than other actors in the sense that she cares more about playing what the writer originally had in mind than playing a character with substance...and may be this trait of hers is not always good.Also wasn't khushi a character with substance 'originally'?
There are just too many and too obvious signs which tell us that they did plan a strong redemption track... for example the peetal ka bartan story told by nani to khushi. Various sources and gul khan herself talked about how extreme hate and torture will lead to extreme love.
May be the redemption track the writers imagined was different than what all of us do but I am pretty sure they didn't plan to continuously mock khushi and her feelings.
Also I don't think negotiating is unprofessional...she being an actress will obviously want something good to do.What I find unprofessional is - not sporting a bump,justifying your character out of the show while criticizing other characters AND there is also this rumour that she wanted the bro sis bond to be the strongest in the show,now this could be just a rumour but if it isn't then its clear how insecure the actress is.
I personally feel their bond is the weakest...solely because of anjali.She constantly needs assurances,arnav can not share his problems with her! What a 'dhabba' on sisters who are supposed to be like mothers to their younger brothers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Updated on page 44. Oh no, you guys have moved on to another topic. Fast track huh?

Edited by bong.girl - 12 August 2012 at 5:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Updated on page 44. Oh no, you guys have moved on to another topic. Fast track huh?

post all that in the other thread about why the hell r thingi 
it will be useful & in the rima's new thread
dont let it go waste

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyrima

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

But BS and SI aren't exercising those rights/power...BS anyway wont have a problem.Didi ki saut or IPKKND,he remains the lead.SI is too easygoing and different than other actors in the sense that she cares more about playing what the writer originally had in mind than playing a character with substance...and may be this trait of hers is not always good.Also wasn't khushi a character with substance 'originally'?
There are just too many and too obvious signs which tell us that they did plan a strong redemption track... for example the peetal ka bartan story told by nani to khushi. Various sources and gul khan herself talked about how extreme hate and torture will lead to extreme love.
May be the redemption track the writers imagined was different than what all of us do but I am pretty sure they didn't plan to continuously mock khushi and her feelings.
Also I don't think negotiating is unprofessional...she being an actress will obviously want something good to do.What I find unprofessional is - not sporting a bump,justifying your character out of the show while criticizing other characters AND there is also this rumour that she wanted the bro sis bond to be the strongest in the show,now this could be just a rumour but if it isn't then its clear how insecure the actress is.
I personally feel their bond is the weakest...solely because of anjali.She constantly needs assurances,arnav can not share his problems with her! What a 'dhabba' on sisters who are supposed to be like mothers to their younger brothers.
i wonder if creative differences within the team led to an 180 flip in the story line itself I remember reading a tagline that the engagement ring is made to fit KKG or something like that just as that whole faraq padta hai series was going on in Nov and the next thing you know they started the payaash track and the slow but sure decimation of KKG character
they have never been consistent with her character and in fact have used her as a sort of jill of all trades to make her do all kinds of roles
yes you are right BS is not going to get hurt but SI has been seriously  compromised with her change in character and frankly if they had shown her this way last year i would not have wasted my time on this serial I thought it was a story of 2 not 1 bro and his sis
yes i find it still unbelievably galling that DB still defiantly wont wear a prosthetic
maybe the time has come to put an expiration date for nothing is working and if the TRP improve because of dadi then it would be ironic that this serial improved only because it needed a strong female character which they once had in the female lead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099AmazingAmyblue.kindleJaiJaiIraniMataOmNaMaSteOmrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

@ bold so true completely agree

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099AmazingAmyFairyLiquidSoaprima

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Sorry about the typos and the grammatical errors. I have edited it.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top