rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Hey RimaSmile How are you and hope you had enjoyed your sojourn in India

Lovely post Clapand you echoed quite a few of my thoughts

The word redemption is as an anathema here as RTI is outside to politiciansLOL

No one is asking for a day's week's months long of a love struck Romeo chasing his Juliet but one scene between the two of them with him just apologizing for misjudging her for usurping her right to make a decision for manipulating maneuvering managing and smothering her into a tiny corner with no room for movement or way out, for never treating her as his equal but more his subordinate for always treating her with contemptuous disdain for trampling on her feelings and always being condescending

I just want him to say I respect and value you as a human being my equal if not more and no I don't believe in all these symbolic interpretations of their placing in the staircase the bed the pot the loo the kite the carpet the photos the whatnot as indicative of that Nothing and I mean nothing is more powerful in this world than true words of contrition felt and uttered from the heart the soul and the mind and nothing is sweeter in life and healing to the soul than hearing those words even though you may have forgiven the other person already It validates your existence and presence as meaningful and cherished by the other

Every human being deserves respect value and a feeling of being esteemed and nothing can beat that emotion in the world when some one you love deeply and has hurt you so bad that it cuts deep comes up and accepts onus for that pain with just a simple heartfelt sincere apology a genuine amendment which would also be extremely cathartic for their soul recovery and spirit also

They always say this serial is different and therefore his redemption will be different or not required No one is asking for poetic justice or just desserts that is for the villain of the piece Nor do I wish to see him with a tonsured head and a sack cloth with begging bowl Please that kind of silliness is best reserved for Bollywood

At the risk of sounding controversial I am going to declare ASR can never ever be a Devdas. Devdas was an iconic literary character superbly interpreted by Dilip Kumar and anything or anybody else would be a pale imitation Let us just call it a guilt ridden love struck fool which dear lord thankfully I really am past that age of wanting to happen am far more mature and realistic prefer heartfelt word and deed to some love sick idiot mooning outside a window acting out like a demented monkey

Many think him saying sorry will make him a wimp in which case I would suggest all parents never explain or expect and all children to never learn or offer the true meaning of sorry. Hell let nobody ever say that word ever and let it be abolished it is bad for humanity

Funnily the ASR of last year always redeemed himself and that is what drew me a level headed woman to his character I did not fantasize over him as being my first lover or think of him as the blue print for the perfect husband I loved his portrayal with its inherent flaws yet willing to accept a mistake and make amends otherwise there would have been no difference between him and all the other soap male actors and I would never have wasted my time on this serial

I will not go into detail the travesty of KKG;s current avatar as it would take up pages of this post but suffice to say they tinkered and degraded her character to the point where many felt she was the one who had to some redeeming so yes a reason for the controversy today

I don't know why Lady Boss did not wish to show her as a victim but rather annoying brat I personally enjoyed the how to lose a guy in 10 days track but ironically in this forum which is able to read the tiniest of actions and change in the follicle of the male lead with reams of threads dedicated to his every gesture this tangible symbolic rebellion of hers eluded their attention and instead was harshly judged and therefore the current impasse

I think those who don't want redemption think so probably because they have never had any positive person in their life who had the grace and dignity to accept a mistake and make another human feel better so probably this idea seems anathema and alien to them

Otherwise I don't see the point behind such vehement opposition to it unless if saying sorry is demeaning especially if you are a man good looking and rich to boot

in which case Hitler Gaddafi Osama should never have been vilified by us or condemned by history

my friend do not even expect that i can do justice to such wonderful words of reason

what do i say...i always say this...you write so well and put your points so well...

yes people cannot take the least rebelllion from the woman

the man can get away with murder...sad isn't it?

the woman with spirit has been ruined and made a doormat

and the man who made all the mistakes is once again glorified as great for even standing up for his wife which he should have done ages back

well...i have nothing to add. you said it all my friend.

i wrote to you during mitras death

today i remember her

it was her fierce need to see khushi vindicated

today she would hate this khushi she loved

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe-Aimz-RickyBahlAmazingAmyFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Rima
Thank you for your lovely words and am honoredEmbarrassed
That is the most painful and heartbreaking thought isnt it that Mitra would have not been able to digest this Khushi
 I did think about her last week and thought to myself she would never have liked to see this sort of ILU or this submissive capitulating KKG with no mind of her own especially after the way she fought for her dignity and respect constantly
thank god life rarely imitates art so i am hoping that a real life KKG is finding her own place in life and that should bring a smile to Anu's face

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-AmazingAmyblue.kindleOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Rima
That is the most painful and heartbreaking thought isnt it that Mitra would have not been able to digest this Khushi
 I did think about her last week and thought to myself she would never have liked to see this sort of ILU or this submissive capitulating KKG with no mind of her own especially after the way she fought for her dignity and respect constantly
thank god life rarely imitates art so i am hoping that a real life KKG is finding her own place in life and that should bring a smile to Anu's face
true. life rarely imitates art

but swati at the expense of breaking your heart let me tell you in real life i have seen people far more abused than khushi and not even getting the scraps of love and attention even afterwards

sad truth...

anu wanted khushi to be loved by asr...she wud have been happy about that...because it is happening to some extent...
but she wud not have been happy about khushi herself

and swati i have always told you those words...don't be hinored and all...you are a good writer...valid pointsThumbs Up

Edited by rima - 11 August 2012 at 11:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindleOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Rima

but swati at the expense of breaking your heart let me tell you in real life i have seen people far more abused than khushi and not even getting the scraps of love and attention even afterwards

sad truth...

anu wanted khushi to be loved by asr...she wud have been happy about that...because it is happening to some extent...

and swati i have always told you those words...don't be hinored and all...you are a good writer...valid pointsThumbs Up
rima i do know that have seen enough in real lifeOuch and that is why i always feel this story is border line abuse couched with velveteen pearls satin and rose feeling to it have said it in a thousand posts
and what sort of love is he actually showing reminds me of a dog and territorial marking
he still has not sat down to talk about the marriage he enforced on her Every one went into delight when he admitted he was in the wrong I woudl have loved it if he held her hand or gave her a small hug to say i am sorry for the pain i cause you what a beautful difference it would have made in her and to us the viewers
 my context was someone like a KKG sort of person a small prayer on my part to hope that at least that will bring some solace i know wishful thinking rima but that is all i can hope for the moment for her
you were closest to her in her last days and i still feel you both were so lucky and blessed that way rare to forge friendship that goes beyond a certain boundary

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-blue.kindleOmNaMaSteOmrima

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
true
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima

Rima

sad truth...

rima i do know that have seen enough in real lifeOuch and that is why i always feel this story is border line abuse couched with velveteen pearls satin and rose feeling to it have said it in a thousand posts
and what sort of love is he actually showing reminds me of a dog and territorial marking
he still has not sat down to talk about the marriage he enforced on her Every one went into delight when he admitted he was in the wrong I woudl have loved it if he held her hand or gave her a small hug to say i am sorry for the pain i cause you what a beautful difference it would have made in her and to us the viewers
 my context was someone like a KKG sort of person a small prayer on my part to hope that at least that will bring some solace i know wishful thinking rima but that is all i can hope for the moment for her
you were closest to her in her last days and i still feel you both were so lucky and blessed that way rare to forge friendship that goes beyond a certain boundary

i felt the same

admitting he was wrong wasn't enought, it had to be followed by an admission of guilt and remorse

anyway i agree it is cushioned abuse sigh. sad to see that

anu was special...i lost her too soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindleOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Keep making such posts. I love it... My daily dose of Laughter...ROFL

n this coment is only for the 'main post' as i havent read the others... And dont mix it up with what u r discussing now.

Edited by cutebarun - 11 August 2012 at 11:14pm
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Rima this is strange retribution because

I think God has separated a diffrent book for Arnav on  love rules regulations, - how to enact emotions, How to hurt in love, How to burst out at wife even after knowing truth and then continue your love, how to feel guilty diffrently and solve it by gifting jalebis.

So a disclaimer shud be there be bfore the show begins

All the characters in this show are completely fictitious to the extent that the language of love and emotions of arnav are not resemblance of any living being surviving on earth. So his mean nature of loving should be considered as iconic love( Compulsory for Phangirls) and the rest have to swallow this  potrayal of Arnav like poison same as how Lord shiva swallowed poison in his throat . Do it just for the sake of SARUN. And others unable to bear this unsensical. illogical , out of earth love tale, viewers discretion is advised.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyCogito_Ergo_SumkbtrOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top