Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Strange Retribution... (Page 40)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chimpsy

Sorry, Rima, just had time to read your post but not the replies (will try getting back to them later tonight Wink)... but the strange thing is, I was feeling exactly the same when I watching the show yesterday... I was like "Yay! he's getting there" Big smile then, "Yikes! what was that?"Shocked

So, if I was writing the script, what would I have wanted Arnav to say?
Have a look below (note: I tried very hard to keep it short as I actually had tonnes more to say!):

Arnav: Khushi, sorry...

Khushi: What?

Arnav:Sorry, for all the things I said' what I did'put you through'

Khushi:Oh... you mean for not trusting me?

Arnav:Khushi, no-

Khushi: Or for marrying me to punish me?

Arnav: Khush-

Khushi: Or for treating me like a piece of tramp who did not deserve respect?

Arnav: Khu-

Khushi: Maybe you're sorry for making me feel guilty now, instead of being raging mad at you, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada?

(silence)

Khushi: So, which are you sorry for?

Arnav: For all that you said... for all that you have not said... and for more, much-much more...

(silence)

Arnav: I should never have doubted you... should have loved you enough to know that you're not capable of breaking anyone's heart-least of all mine. I should have trusted my heart and your eyes when it told me that you loved me more than anything. more than life itself...

Khushi: So wh-

Arnav: Wait. Let me finish! I know what I did, Khushi, and I'm ashamed of it. The things I did, the words I said... I regretted them that very moment- I wanted to hurt you really bad... for you to feel the hurt that I felt, but in the end, I only hurt myself even more seeing the hurt I was causing you' Please forgive me. I love you.

As usual, we're all thinking along the same lines, I guess! Wink Going home now.. bye! Big smile

loved it 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099ChimpsyAmazingAmy-DKS-rima

Chimpsy Goldie
Chimpsy
Chimpsy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by Chimpsy

Sorry, Rima, just had time to read your post but not the replies (will try getting back to them later tonight Wink)... but the strange thing is, I was feeling exactly the same when I watching the show yesterday... I was like "Yay! he's getting there" Big smile then, "Yikes! what was that?"Shocked

So, if I was writing the script, what would I have wanted Arnav to say?
Have a look below (note: I tried very hard to keep it short as I actually had tonnes more to say!):

Arnav: Khushi, sorry...

Khushi: What?

Arnav:Sorry, for all the things I said' what I did'put you through'

Khushi:Oh... you mean for not trusting me?

Arnav:Khushi, no-

Khushi: Or for marrying me to punish me?

Arnav: Khush-

Khushi: Or for treating me like a piece of tramp who did not deserve respect?

Arnav: Khu-

Khushi: Maybe you're sorry for making me feel guilty now, instead of being raging mad at you, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada?

(silence)

Khushi: So, which are you sorry for?

Arnav: For all that you said... for all that you have not said... and for more, much-much more...

(silence)

Arnav: I should never have doubted you... should have loved you enough to know that you're not capable of breaking anyone's heart-least of all mine. I should have trusted my heart and your eyes when it told me that you loved me more than anything. more than life itself...

Khushi: So wh-

Arnav: Wait. Let me finish! I know what I did, Khushi, and I'm ashamed of it. The things I did, the words I said... I regretted them that very moment- I wanted to hurt you really bad... for you to feel the hurt that I felt, but in the end, I only hurt myself even more seeing the hurt I was causing you' Please forgive me. I love you.

As usual, we're all thinking along the same lines, I guess! Wink Going home now.. bye! Big smile

loved it 

You're too fast, dear! I was having problems with the font, and thus, the tiresome editing! Dead
Thanks for liking! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by fan145

how mnay times did asr aksed her sorry ...we r becoming unbelievable..we know asr is one hu doesnt reveals anything in heart ..even if he feels soorrry he wont say it ...but tomorrow we r gonna see a diffrnt side of arnav ,,,,tomorrow he might cry in front of her thts the begining of his opening up...and seriously i dont want him to gooo behind her and say maaf kardijiye maaf kardijiye and alll but i want him to say her tht its all his mistakes its becoz of hm she is suffering ...like wat he did today ...and as far as khushi concerned this is wat she wanted not a simple sorry ..she dont want him to say tht just but she wanted him to stand by her side ...wipe her tears out and bring a smile ...make her feel tht she is not orphan ..make her feel she can share anything with him ..she need not hide anything for anybody's sake ...she need not to hide her tears from him coz he will be there for her ..thts wat i think i knw it might be slightly different from other opinion ...i love the way asr is been shown ..and how khushi has influenced him...

And tomorrow pigs will fly too and tomorrow I will divorce my husband because Brad Pitt is leaving Angie and will marry me and we will have 10 more kids...

Lets start with today and facts...

Harvard asked her sorry???huh??? why would he ask her sorry???I dont get this line???so I am going to take the liberty and assume you mean to say how many time he has apologised to her? well lets see??less than 5times in one year and one month...
I dont know about you but I am not unbelivable...I am very believable but unfortunately only few special people have that privelege to know me...
You just said he asked her sorry and now you are saying even if he feels sorry he wont say it?? amazingly contradictory statement that I have ever seen...in one sentence too...
So you are basing your view on MIGHT too correct? atleast us realistic people are talking about today..because we have facts to prove it ...makes it simple and easy you see ...leaving the guesswork out of the picture...very tiresome to my little mind...
He apologised for 2seconds and then went back to his hermit mode...how is that saying sorry?
And you seem to know awful lot where khushi is concerned? did she tell you...darn this khushi ...here we are supporting her and going all out to get justice for her and she comes and tells you that doesnt want any of that, she just want to be a doormat???so not fair...please post that email or message that you got from her and tell you what I shall apologise for every time I made khushi supporting post...is that fair??

And that khushi want him not to make her feel an orphan??what in the world Harvard was doing cutting off electricity and water supply and then lets not forget him telling her that it is because of her willow is miserable...man this khushi cannot think...and you know all that and we dont...

At the end of the day you like the show and we dont...that is fact and your theory here is just that theory...whereas if you read the TM post she is talking facts...that is what matters and we all know that...
he said sorry for the physical pains he had caused her ..but the mental pains i think he asked only once even though its thr inn his mind ...and khushi didnt mail me how can she ..she busy with interfering in jiji and jajai's life naa...but leave it ... whn asr said she was the biggest mistake in his life {i am also against this } wat was her reaction ..she accepted it ...so do u think even if asr say sorry she will be happy ...she wanted her dream husband the one who she mentioned to garima and thts wat asr is rite now ..in past e had done mistakes but he is redeeming himself ...thn thts wat we wanted ..he shud feel sorry for tht...he is feeling and thts y he supports her he cares her ...its just the begining and u guys wanted everythng over in 1 day ...thts wat i called inbelievable ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngel

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by Maverick29

Now I want address something already said by  Harshita and Ayirekhushi -- "something is missing" -- YEP IT IS -- DIGNITY.

We are back on the same page Maverick! I enjoy your posts regardless but a bit more when they express exactly how I feel...that was one hell of a rant buddy, loved it!

Yeah I was thinking it was time to bring the inner Dennis Miller out!  Thanks!  The first time I wrote it, I said a lot worse things and then tempered it over 2 iterations because I couldnt use my business language when lot is on line here.

Yep I am back to being "cynical" about these writers.  They keep forcing me to this state.  I get my hopes up and then "poof" the whole thing falls apart.  This Dadi is definitely driving me crazy.

I cannot help but imagine what I would do if she was saying stuff in front of me and honestly the thoughts are not very pretty.  I dont know why they need to create such a "toxic" character as if there werent enough crazies already.  A list of growing crazies that are after Khushi and then this!

Cheers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyOmNaMaSteOmrima

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

he said sorry for the physical pains he had caused her ..but the mental pains i think he asked only once even though its thr inn his mind ...and khushi didnt mail me how can she ..she busy with interfering in jiji and jajai's life naa...but leave it ... whn asr said she was the biggest mistake in his life {i am also against this } wat was her reaction ..she accepted it ...so do u think even if asr say sorry she will be happy ...she wanted her dream husband the one who she mentioned to garima and thts wat asr is rite now ..in past e had done mistakes but he is redeeming himself ...thn thts wat we wanted ..he shud feel sorry for tht...he is feeling and thts y he supports her he cares her ...its just the begining and u guys wanted everythng over in 1 day ...thts wat i called inbelievable ...Smile

So in your opinion the mental apology should be enough for khushi although she doesnt know that he has apologised albiet in his mind?? now I am going to say sorry both mentally and physically and ask you that how does that make sense?

And the time she interfered in her useless jiji and spineless jija's life because according to her she was doing some good...and ofcourse my point was missed but nevermind ...you are not used to my writing style...

She did not accepted it she agreed because she was broken by what she heard, anyone would...classic victims guilt theory..and that is proven too...heck no I dont want her to be happy with one sorry but unlike you I do not know her inner thoughts so I cant say for sure she will be happy or not...and she told Garima that her dream husband treats her like queen not like harvard who treats her like one on one day and next day back to the maid treatment...and again are you seeing things that I dont???because I do not see one single person on this post whom have said to show all this in one day? so how can we want it to be over in 1 day??we will take 6months for it how about that??just like Harvard's MU...fair is fair ehSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by meeyaa

I think the missing ingredient in their relationship is the friendship or dosti...let me explain...

While the beginning was an immense attraction...followed by romantic feelings...then marriage directly...still these both dont treat each other as friends...Khushi is branded as Arnav's wife and Arnav as her husband...and all their actions are being forced by those roles...even  now...Arnav is bent upon getting her back as his wife...my patni...should be with me...etc...etc...when they learn to be friends first...thats when it will hit him as to what pain she is suffering as a normal human being...thats when he will react if any thing goes wrong with her and will protect her from everyone in the true sense...because he is a friend, NK is able to sympathise with Khushi but Arnav, still in the role of a husband is not able to come to her level at all...he is planning to woo her...to break the contract marriage etc...but is unable to understand her real self...

it is only sad that these 2 didnt get enough opportunities to be good friends before they got married...if Arnav treats Khushi as his friend and vice versa...then everything will fall in place...and he will find the best way of making up to her pains...without romantic interludes...let them become firends first and then husband-wife...

you make a lot of sense but friendship between khushi & arnav is equivalent to the 8th wonder of the world because the concept of the show will never let it happen

This is exactly what I think he was building all of last week with all his antics.  But POOF Dadi comes and destroys the little beauty and her dignity one more time.  These guys (writers) are on some kind of drugs -- no one can be this "whimsical" -- they keep doing stupid stuff.

Cheers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Now off to bed.  Will check back tomorrow after watching Dadi one more time -- I hope there is less Dadi tomorrow.  I do intend to continue this "tirade" against these guys as long as I keep seeing that Khushi is crying.

I dont understand why on earth do these traditional people make the "ghar ki lakshmi" cry!!!!  That is said to be a sure shot way to POVERTY!

May the writers want to show that next -- Raizadas are Piss POOR!  Khushi is working to feed them .. Some more off the wall crap which is exactly what these guys seem to be doing.

Cheers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
buddies too busty today to comment on your lovely comments or even like it. forgive me. i will participate later or at least read through them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top