Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Strange Retribution... (Page 4)

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ivyreginaChimpsymayuri099Ni1234Johny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

I don't if this makes sense but that type of redemption would have been shown if Arnavs character was a straightforward, black and white type of guy, But we have been told that his character itself is grey and disturbed. His thought process is not the same as the every day Tom, Dick and Harry. The character of ASR is complex and his redemption will be complex and not 'NORMAL' or expected.

But I guess my view is different as I'm not a redemption shipper...I want Arnav to respect Khushi and accept that he forced her into the marriage. For me that's mroe important then the sorry, because I PERSONALLY feel that Khushi knows Arnav is sorry already, there are unsaid words between them that go beyond.

i am agreat redemption seeker from episode 1.

i feel scales have to be balanced the way they were made uneven.

none wants a devdas types.

where is the regret in his eyes, where are the tears for her suffering. he did it so well in fraq padta hai

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisChimpsyLuv_isnt_classyCogito_Ergo_SumJohny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOmpolly_mk

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hey, am not being critical here... but just want to give my 2 cents on this topic... 

How do u know the redemption has already started.. or is it over already??... And what is redemption according to you?? 

A man who loves a girl had mistakenly misunderstood her... on knowing the truth, he is trying to do all the right things for her... this girl is a righteous woman herself.. she understood this man's actions when he took such a huge step for his sister... she forgave him and still getting in terms with his love-filled gestures... I don't think the CVs intend to project the lovers as a guilty or a victim..  they are two people who are in love.. were caught in the wrong situations... now they are trying to get out of the mess that was created due to a misunderstanding... where is the question of one being greater than the other... Its a LOVE story... and they are equals.. situations were wrong... none of them intended to do what they did.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4viv04KMH-NASHArini_kat

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by newyork2012

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by newyork2012

Originally posted by rozy

you are asking for a very baselessly simple plot .. where as you might be surprised to find out that this show is different because of its levels of complexities , its characters are complex .. wether you like them or not , you should not expect someone like ASR to start running around trees and asking for forgiveness ..

If you are not able to see through his redemption then clearly you are not grasping the show very well .

No you are not getting the point what Rima wanted to say...It is not about running around tree and asking for forgiveness...we all know it doesnt suit his character...It is about feeling the pain he caused...We didnt feel the pain of ASR for his Khushi after kidnapping, which we were expection...As Rima mentioned in previous episodes he didnt do or say anything for forgiveness but we felt his pain, our heart was crying with him for Khushi...The issue Arnav and Khushi are having now is much more serious than before and the amount of seriousness from Arnav's side is missing...

dont know why...The director? producer? script writer? dont know...
thank you. this is exactly what i meant. thanks buddy

I am not a good writer, but your post "stange redemption" told all my unsaid feeling...Many will find it bashing, but if anyone following the episodes from beginning and have seen it from heart they will understand what we are trying to say and why we became mad about Arshi...
thanks again

watching it from the heart is the right word

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyLuv_isnt_classyNi1234OmNaMaSteOm

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Everything u' ve said is on but rima the victim has to accept that grave mistakes have been committed against her but apparently she herself is oblivious to this fact...for example when he got her back by blackmaing the other day she was soon fine and accepted all his gifts whole heartedly...in front of the family she participated in the rakhi festivities I can understand but in the confines of her room she could have snubbed him.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicrvarierviv04ymail_myKMH-NASHAmayuri099Chimpsysbk2OmNaMaSteOmkbtrrimapolly_mk

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by am1983

Hey, am not being critical here... but just want to give my 2 cents on this topic... 

How do u know the redemption has already started.. or is it over already??... And what is redemption according to you?? 

A man who loves a girl had mistakenly misunderstood her... on knowing the truth, he is trying to do all the right things for her... this girl is a righteous woman herself.. she understood this man's actions when he took such a huge step for his sister... she forgave him and still getting in terms with his love-filled gestures... I don't think the CVs intend to project the lovers as a guilty or a victim..  they are two people who are in love.. were caught in the wrong situations... now they are trying to get out of the mess that was created due to a misunderstanding... where is the question of one being greater than the other... Its a LOVE story... and they are equals.. situations were wrong... none of them intended to do what they did.. 

arnav always intended to do what he did from lucknow fashion show

redemption= regret=realization that he is wrong.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAChimpsyCogito_Ergo_SumJohny.S.RajkbtrOmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
We have to take  a list of redemption seekers and send it to GulLOL so that she will start to have a heart that and start to think that khushi is also a human and she also should be given respect

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsykbtrOmNaMaSteOmsbk2rima

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

i love all ur posts rima but somehow and i dont like this one and its because what all u have pointed out as being the traits of this "redemption track" are nothing but examples of jumping the gun.

first of all i dont think so this is redemption, its the journey towards redemption. till now arnav has not even realised his mistakes and has even one time while narrating his story to NK has taken all his deeds casually but today he has atleast acknowledged his role in the forced marriage and stood by khushi which he has never done before. ita a massive feat for ASR and i think one should applaud him for that.

redemption in my opinion will be when arnav will see khushi's selfless love for him. when he will see that how khushi is ready to stand by him, take away his sorrows and share his griefs despite of what all he has done to her. thats when arnav's guilt will kick in.

so sorry but my views differ from u this time
Really?you think Khushi saving asr in kidnapping track wasn't selfless love?
if putting your own life in danger for someone else isn't selfless love,then what is it???
I mean khushi's love has always been selfless...
She has always stood by him ...
What more proof Of her selfless love does he want????

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisinnocentgreenKMH-NASHAChimpsyEchoesofpassionsbk2OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top